Man, I can't believe DD might really be a BK, I was so sure he's mafo.
Will keep my guard tho.
Will keep my guard tho.
You are right, I didn't get Vand's comment that he didn't kill anyone. WOOOSH it just went over my head.Yeah, my thought exactly. Since Van was invited by you for action change him posting that means his kill was blocked. And that is why I think there could be 2 Sks and maybe just one small Mafia who either expected there to be another mafia in-game and would be taken by surprise that there were 3 kills each night due there being 2 sks not 2 mafias and 1 sk.
With Santa one smaller mafia and 2 Sks would make more sense than 2 mafias and 1 Sk I think.
Also Van said he got no kill last night and since he wasn't redirect... who did the 3 kills last night even if we assume there are 2 mafias in-game? Insane Doc but nobody came out so far? PGO kill due action used on PGO but nobody came out for that either? Or a SK who was more successful than Vand.
please feel free to tell me if i missed any hint, ill fix it Asap
lol dont bother commentating as you go this day gets crazy quickDon't we think it's a bit convenient that right after we find out the Mafia had a defuser we have two almost instant Time Bomb claims?
(still catching up but just wanted to throw that out there)
I didn't mean it, you gotta believe me Faffs, I'm innocentYou asshole
Votekill Vand

wow so DISMISSIVE..... sure missed this guylol dont bother commentating as you go this day gets crazy quick
Careful xi0, with Vand gone as Sk claimer I still got a free bomb blow for tonight. You wanna tell me your role?^^Don't we think it's a bit convenient that right after we find out the Mafia had a defuser we have two almost instant Time Bomb claims?
(still catching up but just wanted to throw that out there)
Because he was pretty much found out and knew it.Uhh, why would anyone claim SK???
Sure, I might care more if I had reason to believe your claim is legit. But you claimed Time Bomb after Emperor Spriggan, immediately after we found out a Mafia Defuser was in the game.Careful xi0, with Vand gone as Sk claimer I still got a free bomb blow for tonight. You wanna tell me your role?^^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Welp... back to catching up...Because he was pretty much found out and knew it.
Yeah, but I blow tonight whereas Spriggan asks for lynch safety for the next 3 days. Big difference. And yeah, just wait till we get to the BK and bomb claims.^^Sure, I might care more if I had reason to believe your claim is legit. But you claimed Time Bomb after Emperor Spriggan, immediately after we found out a Mafia Defuser was in the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Welp... back to catching up...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Do it, Evil! Show the world what you got!!!I started like quoting shit and commenting, in the meantime vand killed himself. BUT FUCK YOU I'M GONNA SHARE ANYWAYS!!!!!!
Fu you all with a dry corn cob u.uFair enough, however, given the fact that I have a tendency to avoid revealing much early (unless I have a bastard role or it's the only play) and Night 1 results, I'm not going to reveal my role right now.Yeah, but I blow tonight whereas Spriggan asks for lynch safety for the next 3 days. Big difference. And yeah, just wait till we get to the BK and bomb claims.^^
I forgot what she quoted here, need to look it up again.Here. Greg was the one that started to question her often, about Lambu and Emp.
Same here.hmmm well its absolute no doubt that crescent jinx was protecting lambu heavily, but was he that stupid and careless to protect his mafia friend? hmmm.
I thought he got very nervous when the phase got expended. He started the train on Desin "to get this going", but to me it seemed like a protection vote because a potential ally was up with two votes as well. He got all anxious later, when it got extended and he could have been called out to start the train. Just felt like sharing.Not comfortable with Gary's behavior. Skips an entire day and appears at the end doing things without explanation. From experience, he will cruise like this till end game without saying anything
What's your regular role though?I don't see mafia having an other mafia defuser, maybe townie but a townie will never defuse the non vote disease bomb, and then if there really an other mafia bomb defuser, defusing the non vote could late james and spriggan bomb activated, plus I know the mafia won't tagged me as I'm suspected that's why I revealed.
Don't make be feel bad for revealing Lala after some wanted for the reveal
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes
I loved it how you kept telling digital how the game changed since we all left, and it is useful townie play to reveal the roles basicall right away, then you pull out this "best answer". The game is crazy, apparently multiple bombs, multiple bar keepers, what could you possibly be hiding of value lolAnd I said that's the best answer you'll get from me o/
I get that you got all excited that you got one of four roles of the people you targeted, but what value does that really add, it's 25% change and a Serial Killer is not even a threat to the town.Picked the first 3 because they extended the phase with me, and thought one or more could be mafias saving either Marm or desin. Added Asako as 4th because of her visibility change and not saying anything about it before day ended.
That's fucked up man. Why did you not want the doctor to target you? Makes no sense to me whatsoever.OH FUG IT I AM BARKEEPER!
THERE IS TWO BARKEEPERS AND 50 bombs and this game is a mess...--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Coin flip who goes first, if redirect happens the targets are randomized. "How could you not know as host!" :-)And Asako, yes. Has to be one of them, you didn‘t redirect me. And not even sure how redirecting a BK works.
my role changed to bomb.I forgot what she quoted here, need to look it up again.
Same here.
I thought he got very nervous when the phase got expended. He started the train on Desin "to get this going", but to me it seemed like a protection vote because a potential ally was up with two votes as well. He got all anxious later, when it got extended and he could have been called out to start the train. Just felt like sharing.
What's your regular role though?
I loved it how you kept telling digital how the game changed since we all left, and it is useful townie play to reveal the roles basicall right away, then you pull out this "best answer". The game is crazy, apparently multiple bombs, multiple bar keepers, what could you possibly be hiding of value lol
I get that you got all excited that you got one of four roles of the people you targeted, but what value does that really add, it's 25% change and a Serial Killer is not even a threat to the town.
That's fucked up man. Why did you not want the doctor to target you? Makes no sense to me whatsoever.
Coin flip who goes first, if redirect happens the targets are randomized. "How could you not know as host!" :-)
Wow those reading skills '-' I said that leaving hints is important for future check ups. Nice try, but pick something better to hop on my ass or pay the ticket '-'I loved it how you kept telling digital how the game changed since we all left, and it is useful townie play to reveal the roles basicall right away, then you pull out this "best answer". The game is crazy, apparently multiple bombs, multiple bar keepers, what could you possibly be hiding of value lol