A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I can't recall that I have seen this fanart before but it's absolutely beautiful.




By the way, curiousity but have you ordered something from M2ya in the end or was it more like a ''nah''? ;p
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gonna leave those two here also. =3=/




 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wow that last one, greatness :wtf Funny idea to pair them up like that :lmao

And tbh I was more like "nah" in the end, even though I was interested xD Mb another time, I really like her stuff.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@niichan
How many times have you had this exact conversation?

lol too often, that's for sure :XD Hilarious (I usually like his videos) and rather accurate video, but I usually focus on the "read the visual novel!" part :amuse 100 hours is also twice as long as it normally should take, but he's probably exaggerating on purpose here. It's actually fairly easy if you say "Fate/Stay Night"+"Hollow Ataraxia" VN is the main part, everything else is parallel dimension stuff and should preferably be read after the two main works. That's it.
But ofc who would read a VN from the get-go, the whole concept is unusual and weird and who knows if it's even good and come on... is how it often goes. So my preferable approach is actually suggesting Fate/Zero as the first work, and if they love that, read the VN. Not the ideal way but good enough, it's how I started too.

Thing is, that only worked once and most people have seen one or two Fate anime already, so they go "But I've seen all the anime already and saw some char from here and know about this from the wiki and I dunno, 40-50 hours is just too much. (Maybe) gonna read it at some point." :emocat
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Wow that last one, greatness :wtf Funny idea to pair them up like that :lmao
Let me just add this here also.



Frikking hell. Why if I look at this (also in the previous two with Dark Battler and Battler I showed you today) I am getting automatically reminded of Shirou - Saber - Archer LOL? xD

I know you don't like keychain and that counts for me (unless it's Arba then I would get it without thinking xD) but I was checking her twitter and I must say, I certainly wouldn't mind to get those tho, it looks pretty darn good and cute.

 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol too often, that's for sure :XD Hilarious (I usually like his videos) and rather accurate video, but I usually focus on the "read the visual novel!" part :amuse 100 hours is also twice as long as it normally should take, but he's probably exaggerating on purpose here. It's actually fairly easy if you say "Fate/Stay Night"+"Hollow Ataraxia" VN is the main part, everything else is parallel dimension stuff and should preferably be read after the two main works. That's it.
But ofc who would read a VN from the get-go, the whole concept is unusual and weird and who knows if it's even good and come on... is how it often goes. So my preferable approach is actually suggesting Fate/Zero as the first work, and if they love that, read the VN. Not the ideal way but good enough, it's how I started too.

Thing is, that only worked once and most people have seen one or two Fate anime already, so they go "But I've seen all the anime already and saw some char from here and know about this from the wiki and I dunno, 40-50 hours is just too much. (Maybe) gonna read it at some point." :emocat
I've probably only had that conversation once. And it went exactly like the one in the video. Ever since when somebody asks me if I can explain Fate my answer is just "No, I cannot."

The VN is extremely long (80 hours seems to the average). Really good though.
https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=3416

I feel like now if I had to tell somebody who wanted to get into Fate how to start I'd just say "Read the visual novel. There are naughty sexy parts." That at least baits the trap a little. If you don't mind spoilers you can probably start anywhere but once you get into that it grabs you in such a big way and the revelations of each route are so memorably shocking.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'd love a new VN one day with a new set of characters from the FGO cast. Or some kind of story driven non-mobile game. The designs and characters are really some of the coolest around.



There is so much that could be done with it.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Let me just add this here also.



Frikking hell. Why if I look at this (also in the previous two with Dark Battler and Battler I showed you today) I am getting automatically reminded of Shirou - Saber - Archer LOL? xD

I know you don't like keychain and that counts for me (unless it's Arba then I would get it without thinking xD) but I was checking her twitter and I must say, I certainly wouldn't mind to get those tho, it looks pretty darn good and cute.

Haha cute, looks like Beato really wants to taste Battler's food :blush Shirou is most likely the better cook though

Hey I never said I don't like keychains, just that I don't think I would use them :p But they definitely look nice, I'm sure they would find good use on your keychain :3

I've probably only had that conversation once. And it went exactly like the one in the video. Ever since when somebody asks me if I can explain Fate my answer is just "No, I cannot."

The VN is extremely long (80 hours seems to the average). Really good though.
https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=3416

I feel like now if I had to tell somebody who wanted to get into Fate how to start I'd just say "Read the visual novel. There are naughty sexy parts." That at least baits the trap a little. If you don't mind spoilers you can probably start anywhere but once you get into that it grabs you in such a big way and the revelations of each route are so memorably shocking.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'd love a new VN one day with a new set of characters from the FGO cast. Or some kind of story driven non-mobile game. The designs and characters are really some of the coolest around.



There is so much that could be done with it.
Funny, I don't think it took me anywhere near that long to finish.. mb I'm just a fast reader, but I don't think it took me more than 60 hours at most. It was the same for Sky I believe, but he's definitely among the people who read pretty fast lol.

Tbh I usually avoid mentioning that H-scene stuff, because for many many people that automatically devalues the work. Not really how I see it, but I can accept that line of thinking in a way. And the Realta Nua version (that has no sex scene) is definitely better than the original in almost every way (new music, improved effects, some additional CGs, etc). The new scenes included instead of the H-stuff are all better too, instead mb the last one, bc that's the only sex stuff that actually fits somewhat and makes sense, in my eyes.

It's true that you could almost start anywhere, but I still consider the main three (Zero, Stay Night, Hollow Ataraxia) the best Fate works by far, so they're naturally what I would recommend first. A real shame that so many people are apprehensive towards Visual Novels, I think they can provide an experience unlike most other (otaku) stuff, but it's probably not for everyone.

Anyway, I agree that a Fate VN using Grand Order stuff could be really cool, but I doubt it's ever coming. The mobage floods them with money, while a VN is more of a niche, which ofc can make some good money but not anywhere close to a popular gacha game. I still pray for the Tsukihime remake they announced many years ago, I consider the original extremely well-done within its limitations. Can understand the focus on Fate, it's a never-ending cashcow, but Tsukihime and its chars would definitely deserve more recognition.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Funny, I don't think it took me anywhere near that long to finish.. mb I'm just a fast reader, but I don't think it took me more than 60 hours at most. It was the same for Sky I believe, but he's definitely among the people who read pretty fast lol.

Tbh I usually avoid mentioning that H-scene stuff, because for many many people that automatically devalues the work. Not really how I see it, but I can accept that line of thinking in a way. And the Realta Nua version (that has no sex scene) is definitely better than the original in almost every way (new music, improved effects, some additional CGs, etc). The new scenes included instead of the H-stuff are all better too, instead mb the last one, bc that's the only sex stuff that actually fits somewhat and makes sense, in my eyes.

It's true that you could almost start anywhere, but I still consider the main three (Zero, Stay Night, Hollow Ataraxia) the best Fate works by far, so they're naturally what I would recommend first. A real shame that so many people are apprehensive towards Visual Novels, I think they can provide an experience unlike most other (otaku) stuff, but it's probably not for everyone.

Anyway, I agree that a Fate VN using Grand Order stuff could be really cool, but I doubt it's ever coming. The mobage floods them with money, while a VN is more of a niche, which ofc can make some good money but not anywhere close to a popular gacha game. I still pray for the Tsukihime remake they announced many years ago, I consider the original extremely well-done within its limitations. Can understand the focus on Fate, it's a never-ending cashcow, but Tsukihime and its chars would definitely deserve more recognition.
I can understand that. Though I wonder if you didn't skip some dialogue or something. I'm not a speed reader but I do read very fast. A 400 page book usually takes me 3-4 hours, depending on how it's written. It could be that pace presumes you don't force skip the dialogue. Because I probably listened to most of the VA which would slow down the pace. Can't speak to Realta Nua and how it compares because the one I read was the original. I thought that the original one was quite good start to finish.

Depends on the person whether or no the naughty bits are a selling point or not. I can tell you that when I hit them, I was a big fan.:hee

About the starters, I think stepping back Stay Night is the most accessible. I feel like that would be the definitive starting point if the anime wasn't so bad. Not sure about the "best" but I have some opinions about the Fate franchise that conflict a bit with the consensus. Like I never cared for Zero but I loved Apocrypha. But I know the majority feel the opposite way about that. That said, my favorite is probably UBW. I remember when I read that and learned about Shirou and Archer. That was such a crazy and awesome twist.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell



:lmao
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I can understand that. Though I wonder if you didn't skip some dialogue or something. I'm not a speed reader but I do read very fast. A 400 page book usually takes me 3-4 hours, depending on how it's written. It could be that pace presumes you don't force skip the dialogue. Because I probably listened to most of the VA which would slow down the pace. Can't speak to Realta Nua and how it compares because the one I read was the original. I thought that the original one was quite good start to finish.

Depends on the person whether or no the naughty bits are a selling point or not. I can tell you that when I hit them, I was a big fan.:hee

About the starters, I think stepping back Stay Night is the most accessible. I feel like that would be the definitive starting point if the anime wasn't so bad. Not sure about the "best" but I have some opinions about the Fate franchise that conflict a bit with the consensus. Like I never cared for Zero but I loved Apocrypha. But I know the majority feel the opposite way about that. That said, my favorite is probably UBW. I remember when I read that and learned about Shirou and Archer. That was such a crazy and awesome twist.
Well I don't think so, I've read the thing twice after all :worrybunny might be related to read on even though the person in question isn't finished speaking, which I tend to do quite a bit if it's not some highly comedic or dramatic scene. Maybe that made the difference between our reading speed, or mb I'm just wrong and took longer than I actually remember xD Anyway, no doubt the original was great already, I just think that Realta Nua makes it even better bc of higher technical merits. For example, when you heard this the first time:


And then you play Realta Nua and get this


It's just eargasm, at least to me :nunoamaze

In case you're curious, back then when a patch for the Realta Nua version was released, the person in charge made a video showing all the stuff that was changed and/or added


And yes, I'm aware that you certainly have a different view than most regarding Zero and Apo :XD Dunno if there actually is a "best" way, but I usually think you should start with the original (if it's somewhat accesible) and then continue from there, that always made the most sense to me. Ofc it's not strictly necessary all the time, but I prefer that approach.
Regarding UBW, I loved it in the VN too :zomg That twist was so amazing, but you couldn't really reproduce that with the anime I feel. Wasn't a big fan of how ufotable handled the Archer/Shirou conflict in general, though I can see why they (heavily) changed some stuff.
Considering you're no Zero fan, I assume you're not a big fan of Heavens Feel either, but that one's still my favourite route of the VN.




:lmao
That moment when you saw syx posted here and you're like

"OMG DID HE START NIER!?"

"OR PERHAPS HE CONTINUED WITH UMINEKO???"

"OR MAYBE IT'S JUST A FUNNY MEME POST...?"

And then it's none of that... :amuse But yeah I agree, smug Thorfinn was pretty hilarious, Also Thorkells "I love waaaar" pose was great too :lmao

Thorfinn has finally reached the level of his father :^)

 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
That moment when you saw syx posted here and you're like

"OMG DID HE START NIER!?"

"OR PERHAPS HE CONTINUED WITH UMINEKO???"

"OR MAYBE IT'S JUST A FUNNY MEME POST...?"

And then it's none of that... :amuse
:rolleyes:

You could have just let this passage out and keep it for yourself...

 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well I don't think so, I've read the thing twice after all :worrybunny might be related to read on even though the person in question isn't finished speaking, which I tend to do quite a bit if it's not some highly comedic or dramatic scene. Maybe that made the difference between our reading speed, or mb I'm just wrong and took longer than I actually remember xD Anyway, no doubt the original was great already, I just think that Realta Nua makes it even better bc of higher technical merits. For example, when you heard this the first time:


And then you play Realta Nua and get this


It's just eargasm, at least to me :nunoamaze

In case you're curious, back then when a patch for the Realta Nua version was released, the person in charge made a video showing all the stuff that was changed and/or added


And yes, I'm aware that you certainly have a different view than most regarding Zero and Apo :XD Dunno if there actually is a "best" way, but I usually think you should start with the original (if it's somewhat accesible) and then continue from there, that always made the most sense to me. Ofc it's not strictly necessary all the time, but I prefer that approach.
Regarding UBW, I loved it in the VN too :zomg That twist was so amazing, but you couldn't really reproduce that with the anime I feel. Wasn't a big fan of how ufotable handled the Archer/Shirou conflict in general, though I can see why they (heavily) changed some stuff.
Considering you're no Zero fan, I assume you're not a big fan of Heavens Feel either, but that one's still my favourite route of the VN.
No, I do like Heavens Feel. I'd say it's my second favorite behind Blade Works.

The way I've always seen it is like this. The original Fate has unique structure. Each route builds on the one before it. The first route is the introduction and a good story in it's own right but it naturally leads the reader into thinking "That was awesome but that protagonist was kinda.." Then the second route comes along and completely flips that. Then the third comes around a tells a story that makes you look at the first and second in an entirely new way. That plus the really engaging characters put it over the top. No matter which route your on your delving into a new group of fun and engaging characters.

Fate/Zero doesn't have that. The story doesn't have that same sense of value, not if you've read heavens feel anyway. Which makes it rely on the cast of characters. And it's just not as good of a cast, IMO. It's best characters are the Fate carryovers. That's a big problem for me. Apocrypha wasn't a perfect story but the cast was great.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No, I do like Heavens Feel. I'd say it's my second favorite behind Blade Works.

The way I've always seen it is like that. The original Fate has unique structure. Each route builds on the one before it. The first route is the introduction and a good story in it's own right but it naturally leads the reader into thinking "That was awesome but that protagonist was kinda.." Then the second route comes along and completely flips that. Then the third comes around a tells a story that makes you look at the first and second in an entirely new way. That plus the really engaging characters put it over the top. No matter which route your on your delving into a new group of fun and engaging characters.

Fate/Zero doesn't have that. The story doesn't have that same sense of value, not if you've read heavens feel anyway. Which makes it rely on the cast of characters. And it's just not as good of a cast, IMO. It's best characters are the Fate carryovers. That's a big problem for me. Apocrypha wasn't a perfect story but the cast was great.
Tell you what, that's one of the major reasons why I tell people to read the VN. Just the UBW anime alone simply doesn't cover it, neither does if you watch the first Fate anime bc that got botchered later on. It's a sort of "journey" with Shirou, where he and the story develop in a lot of ways. You can't really reproduce that feeling by animating a single route, not even close. Like, when he's in the church in Heavens Feel and he decides to

throw away his ideals to protect Sakura. That's was such an amazing and emotional moment when you've seen just important this ideal is to him in Fate and UBW. If you just watch UBW and then way later the HF films, it just can't convey the same significance.

And another thing we agree on is the chars. Funnily enough, many people loathe that it's a bunch of kids in Stay Night, saying that Zero is better because it has adults acting like adults and all that stuff... but I always felt like the Stay Night cast is better too. I actually think there are a bunch of good ones, so we prolly don't agree completely (mb that's why I'm a fan of Zero and you aren't xD), but I'm with you that overall Stay Night has the better cast.

As for Apo... it's a hit and miss for me, some characters really made me facepalm, like I feel the whole Atalante and Jack thing was handled so so badly. Or Jeanne and Sieg being boring for most of the show, in my eyes. Then you had Chiron and Achilles, or Semiramis and Amakusa, usually enjoyed their interactions quite a bit. I could go on, but I think you get the idea. Just not a big Apo fan bc I think it was tryng to bite off way more than it could chew, but certain parts were good indeed.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
nii how does the idea "Light Novel Wars" sound? :teehee
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Do you know what time it is Niichan-kun? Yes. It's fanart sharing time!

Firstly, :hurr and secondly, Erika btw. xDDD















DARK BATTLER AND SAYO ZOMG




And as last of course Beatrice the chicken witch. xD

Lots of great pics there :zomg Especially inside that spoiler, but Bern and Lambda are nice too :hee Guess it's time for a new Umineko set soon : D

Also the one with the roulette and the family member's names being written there, what a great idea :O

nii how does the idea "Light Novel Wars" sound? :teehee
Should ask Sky, I've read like 2 Light Novels I think? One for work and the other one during the last jap trip, so I'm not what I would call much of a fan. Your prolly meant Visual Novel Wars? : D Anyway, I know it's a joke but neither sounds doable, LNs and VNs are just way too niche on this site.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Should ask Sky, I've read like 2 Light Novels I think? One for work and the other one during the last jap trip, so I'm not what I would call much of a fan. Your prolly meant Visual Novel Wars? : D Anyway, I know it's a joke but neither sounds doable, LNs and VNs are just way too niche on this site.
Awesome! But for work? :?bunny I wonder what's ur occupation? I cant remember I ever asked this before And what are those LNs?

Yes, I was joking :D
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Haha, that's good to know. I'm sure pompom cheered you up plenty :blush Glad to hear you're feeling a lot better now. Which reminds me, mb I forgot but what are you doing? Studying or working?
And you're welcome, that's my honest opinion :hi5 I remember when you first became active (I think) and I learned about you through a certain staffer complaining that you're rather annoying. I felt somewhat the same from what little I saw or was shown (though can't say I saw much of you lol), and look where we are now :awe

Your selection looks good! Didn't know you're a Berserk fan, but I'm not surprised. It's a series that really deserves all the praise it's getting, in my eyes. Which volumes did you want to get originally? The Eclipse is one of the most memorable moments in manga ever, but it also helps that the Golden Age arc was that well-done in general. Noticed when I saw the movies later, it just wasn't the same with all the cut characterization and interactions.

Not surprised the candy was relatively good lol, I think Japan has a pretty high standard for food and the likes, unlike many western countries (speaking about somewhat cheap/everyday food). I see you really loved that curry :D Reminds me that I actually took a picture of that CoCo one I ate last time:

With shrimp inside... god that was awesome :wtf Sadly we didn't go again, but next time I will surely try a milder spice level :XD
Good to hear the typhoon didn't affect you guys much, I heard about that one. But from the sound of it, you tried lot of things, that's great (besides steamed bun... you gotta try that next time).

And I agree that they try too hard sometimes, but they probably don't know any other way. I think that respect and 100% for society and others is a deep part of their culture, which has its up and downs ofc. Still prefer that a damn lot over Germany.
I'm having fun with my work indeed, I think that's what's most important :nod
Studying, should finish next year, will see where I go from there.

Staffer complaints :lmao I don't blame that staffer(can imagine who it was too), my early days were pretty wild in Magi section, with civil war arc further making a lot of opportunities for people to battle it out with their posts :lambirb Eventually lawl called people to play a MG, then I went to Fun Forum, and now we are here. Funny how things go.
Not regretting anything I said before in Magi days tho :hmph

Yes Berserk is great, but delayed giving it a chance for a long time mainly because it was "too tough" for me with the themes and imagery :XD But I handled it fine when I did. Wanted to get the Eclipse one, but was sold out. Many share that sentiment of it being great it seems.

CoCo curry :gaw I have pics of my plates too, tho I ordered a lot of toppings :lmao Was surprised I managed to always eat my plate fully, it really is a lot of food. And even with less toppings it's still good for the price. Wish they had that in germany, would eat once a week or two to not spoil myself the taste, but would frequent it.
Will remember the buns for next time :nod

This thread has so many images :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Awesome! But for work? :?bunny I wonder what's ur occupation? I cant remember I ever asked this before And what are those LNs?

Yes, I was joking :D
As nosy as always :p Well work was the wrong word, it was for my application, sorta. Hence I won't tell you what LN it was, I like staying just a little bit mysterious :lambirb The other LN was from To Aru Majutsu no Index, while traveling in Japan I used Sky's app to read one. Mostly to refresh my memories for the new season, and it really helped xD

I'm an educator, but that other job I mentioned is working as an editor. First is my main job, the other one earns me a little bit of extra cash :3

Studying, should finish next year, will see where I go from there.

Staffer complaints :lmao I don't blame that staffer(can imagine who it was too), my early days were pretty wild in Magi section, with civil war arc further making a lot of opportunities for people to battle it out with their posts :lambirb Eventually lawl called people to play a MG, then I went to Fun Forum, and now we are here. Funny how things go.
Not regretting anything I said before in Magi days tho :hmph

Yes Berserk is great, but delayed giving it a chance for a long time mainly because it was "too tough" for me with the themes and imagery :XD But I handled it fine when I did. Wanted to get the Eclipse one, but was sold out. Many share that sentiment of it being great it seems.

CoCo curry :gaw I have pics of my plates too, tho I ordered a lot of toppings :lmao Was surprised I managed to always eat my plate fully, it really is a lot of food. And even with less toppings it's still good for the price. Wish they had that in germany, would eat once a week or two to not spoil myself the taste, but would frequent it.
Will remember the buns for next time :nod

This thread has so many images :XD
So what are you studying, if you're okay with me asking? Any ideas in what direction you wanna go?

Yes, I can't deny that your Magi days were wild. Well, as a Hakuryuu fanboy it couldn't be anything but wild, thanks to the manga :amuse

Can't deny Berserk has a lot of "heavy" stuff xD But yes, I consider it one of the best-written manga I've read so far. As for the eclipse, let's say that it's certainly one of the most "memorable" moments you will encounter in manga lol, vor various reasons. Think many people really enjoyed the Golden Age arc, but even if you don't, the eclipse is going to leave a strong impression on you one way or another (or so I feel).

Nothing beats great toppings, should've tried more too. But yeah, considering japs meals are supposedly smaller than in most western countries, it was surprisingly filling. Actually couldn't finish that curry I showed you completely lol, was totally full after 3/4 or so :XD
Would love a relatively accessable place with Japanese food, but have yet to find a good one. Only found a japanese bakery by chance and got me some nice yakisoba bread (you tried that one?).

And blame Magi for the many pictures xP

oh my that set danganronpa <3
wow so nice hearing you say that lawl <3 feel like changing it soon though
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
ooooh nice set, especially the sig! :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As nosy as always :p


Well work was the wrong word, it was for my application, sorta. Hence I won't tell you what LN it was, I like staying just a little bit mysterious :lambirb
should I nominate you for most mysterious member? :heh oh wait, I can't :oh

I'm an educator, but that other job I mentioned is working as an editor. First is my main job, the other one earns me a little bit of extra cash :3
you sure are a workhorse! :wtf
--- Double Post Merged, ---
btw may I know who the artist is? :?bunny are they a pixiv artist? You having nice, amazing set made me want to be back to my old self again!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii
Top