#kickxi0

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines



Nah no problem I doubt I would have to play it anyway:P

Also spoiler for episode 2 ( more like I will say whose appearing in it so kinda spoiler :P )
Neo and Cinder (?:P)
Oh, and Blake looks stunning! :blush
Rip, Ruby though.....

I see... well I hope someone we know of is happy of that good news :awe
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Oh, and Blake looks stunning! :blush
:kappa

Rip, Ruby though.....


I see... well I hope someone we know of is happy of that good news :awe
I know that I'm already done with they shit :P

It will be good to see one of them ( N ) but I hope that RT won't make her very important just because she's popular ( still don't know why ) she was supposed to be just in the show just so Yang may have a fight on a train...
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
:kappa





I know that I'm already done with they shit :P

It will be good to see one of them ( N ) but I hope that RT won't make her very important just because she's popular ( still don't know why ) she was supposed to be just in the show just so Yang may have a fight on a train...
:awe

Ruby looks pretty cute.

And I hope that it turns out that way too. Though, I would also love for her to have a bit of her backstory and her relationship with other characters.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:blushbirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I always ask how people find these so quickly... you really are quite the candidate for best stalker lurker
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
@syx deleted scene from episode two.

 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@syx deleted scene from episode two.

:copxD

Revealed picture of syx's desk:
:zomg

Too bad it's just a b-day present for a friend of mine. :lmao

I'll buy one for me later. :nomoar
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
noticed i never dropped by so hellow~
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
So Martyna (good name btw), saw on your first post that you're quite the gamer, got a XB1 or a Switch? and what made you pick up kendo in the first place?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
So Martyna (good name btw)


saw on your first post that you're quite the gamer, got a XB1 or a Switch?
I'm a such a game that I don't own either...

I have PS 4 combining that with PC that can handle most stuff so far is enough for me :blushbirb

and what made you pick up kendo in the first place?
Dunno really tbh...

My school was organising additional classes in some martial arts during weekends and I pick up Kendo ( it was far more interesting for me than other options ) at that time and as time has progressed I have spent much less time on it...

@Purity of Magi @syx
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
LMAO Syx-kun don't open this spoiler tag. Huge RWBY spoiler of the current volume lol. Literally frik you Vici. XD However speaking about that.. now that you showed me that and basically mention it...

I
NEED
FREAKING
MORE
OF
THIS!
*w*

Once again, a brilliant fanart right over there. Keep dem coming!
 
Top