I should have gone to Shiratorizawa.

Tippy toes

  • Slap mosquitoes

  • Touch da nose

  • I'd like a pause


Results are only viewable after voting.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes I agree aqua is great
I don't know that one, so can't judge :p

On another note


Danganronpa V3 was on sale for Halloween, so I finally bought it :teach

You guys brining a Waifu Wars here with Aqua vs Aqua :XD.
Thank you niichan :clingy
Saw you peeking in the 2B posts, here a little of her to fill the place more





@Asako forget what I said before, nominate him :wtf
I see you're a girl of culture as well :pleased There can never be enough 2B. I take it you're a Nier fan too? :zomg
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
I see you're a girl of culture as well :pleased There can never be enough 2B. I take it you're a Nier fan too? :zomg
Played it just a little but I love the characters very much and also read the fics of the fandom.
I like A2 a lot as well :zomg
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Those eyes :arf . They seem to get along, is it so when not being photographed? :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait a second, how did the dog get up there :lambirb i call conspiracy
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Those eyes :arf . They seem to get along, is it so when not being photographed? :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait a second, how did the dog get up there :lambirb i call conspiracy
They get along because Miranda (the cat) is always following Juana (the dog) everywhere. Call it a love-hate sisters relationship, Juana doesn't care that much about her but Miranda loves her a lot, so it's prety easy to photography them since one follows the other.

And Juana is the least athletic dog in the entire world, I had to up her there to make that photography :emobirb
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Asako forget what I said before, nominate him :wtf
Lol what happen ? What's this change of heart ?
On another note


Danganronpa V3 was on sale for Halloween, so I finally bought it :teach
Great, now get ready for the ride of pain and suffering while thinking who's the best character, did u start playing it ?
Played it just a little but I love the characters very much and also read the fics of the fandom.
I like A2 a lot as well :zomg
U gotta one day explore yoko last works, I'm sure u could love them :arf
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Played it just a little but I love the characters very much and also read the fics of the fandom.
I like A2 a lot as well :zomg
You should definitely play the game, it's amazing :blush what made you stop?

I'm sure this kyut boy would welcome you warmly, too :heh


Great, now get ready for the ride of pain and suffering while thinking who's the best character, did u start playing it ?
Nah not yet, still need to finish something else. But it's very likely the next game I will play, will share my thoughts in your thread once I start :nod
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Ahem, cant stalk this if there's no new cat pics :lambirb
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
:blushbirb:sky2

no, i want a refund :emobirb
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
You should definitely play the game, it's amazing :blush what made you stop?
Played it a little, but it wasn't mine so I never could paly more <_>
I still love the characters a lot, I've been reading fanfics of it in the last days :XD
I'm sure this kyut boy would welcome you warmly, too :heh

undefined
...He's indeed a cutie :blushbirb
@Asako even if I love our boy at ToG, I think is better to nominate him and see if you can change my mind
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
so revo, where are you from?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
France? oui oui
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
How can that "censored" Rachel receive redemption?
 
Top