Who's Schmitty?Nope new ship is @MrSchmitty7 X @revo
Who's Schmitty?Nope new ship is @MrSchmitty7 X @revo
In NNT forum,ask Gallon he knows him.Who's Schmitty?
Try having 50+ birdsHow many pets do you have? Hope you show me them one day
Really?? Hahahaha I got kinda lost in Lisbon, but at least I could explore a little more (?). When did you go to Europe btw? And whoch cities you went?
My favorite from them all was Sevilla, it's a place I love very much
Hahahaha![]()
![]()
![]()
. So from the US! Never went there, but I wish I could one day
Wish I still was there
I see now that saying "Messi´s place" doesn't make people think of Argentina anymore
Wait, Matador?
Welcome mr. Laugh, yes, this is all you need to know about me (?).
Well certanely is good chilling from the salt sometimes
I know you hate pets, I still can't believe it
Oh I didn't dislike anything, but the game wasn't mine, I just could play it a little. You can imagine how much I wanted to keep playing, but spoilers and fanarts saved me.
Oh yes, I did read the wiki, after that I went to the fandom in general and started to love 9s/2b, do you ship them?
![]()
![]()


= 50+ birds
but at the end didn’t do it 
oh nnt memberIn NNT forum,ask Gallon he knows him.
I have two dogs now and lots of cats. One is a kitten I picked up during the mg that I hosted. Her name is a mafia, she’s a cute. Although she’s not a kitten any more.
![]()
And these two loves here:
![]()
Oh you got lost too? I feel less alone in the world. Germany was much easier but stayed there with my best friend’s family for like the whole summer so I always had Nietz with me.As for Spain, we went to Toledo, Granada, Ronda, Seville, Córdoba, Madrid, Avila. And we went a day to Tangier. So that southern part. When we went, it was during Corpus Christi so towns were decorated. Especially Toledo.
It was probably my favorite. I liked Seville and Grenada.
That was during my first year of college. Those pictures are lovely. I probably could find some of mine but I don’t have the energy to look for those right now. Planning on meeting Nietz in Italy
. It is going to be cool.
So where is the next place you want to go?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So you went to Toledo and Madrid too, Toledo I went only a day but it was beautiful <3. Do you have pictures of it? I may show them later. I always wanted to go to Granada, but we went to Barcelona in the end, but it was amazing too.
Exactly, not enough moneyAh, I misunderstoodSo you couldn't continue playing, that's a shame... not enough money to buy it for yourself?
So you know about most of the story and the chars I guess, but I hope you will still play the game one day. And ofc I ship 2B and 9S, they're one of my fav pairings
![]()
![]()
![]()



I thought you meant some placeMatador is the famous bullfighting in Spain.

Oh right I forgot the birds story, you...you still have them?Try having 50+ birds
The suffering specially for someone lazy like me
Me wanting freedom and enjoying my life== 50+ birds
I had some ideas for thembut at the end didn’t do it
Now anyone of my family if they want pet I will tell him don’t count me in the pet is yours and it is your job to suffer![]()
Used to play it a lot yup, but currently I'm not.revo, do you play Pokemon GO?
That's a shame, hope you will be able to play it one dayExactly, not enough money
It's almost by luck I managed to play some Zelda games and also Kingdom Hearts, there are also other games I want to play but I can't *sobs*.
Which other games do you like besides Nier by the way?
These pics
Did you have to break my heart with that last one?![]()

Always been interested, but somehow never found the time, maybe for Breath of the Wild.
Here's some feel good stuff~
I had so much stupid fun with this gameVampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines.

@Jammin could be proudHey revo is the thread title ToG theme?
:cringe
Wait isn't that the waifu chick?@Jammin could be proud
Only that rachel will never be redeemed ever.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nice pick!!That's a shame, hope you will be able to play it one day
Only ever played one Zelda game, and that was on the SNES...Always been interested, but somehow never found the time, maybe for Breath of the Wild.
As for some of my other fav games... Mafia 1, GTA Vice City, Final Fantasy IX, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Warcraft III, Mass Effect 1, Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. Those are a few I can think of, there definitely are more xD Do you know any of them? And which are some of yours?
Haha, well done. I immediately assumed it was a new ToG section thread and was thoroughly appalled.Yes guys, the title is only for the salt![]()
and so to attract Jammin's attention and comes to visit.

Calling Rachel a waifu....Brandish how could you?Wait isn't that the waifu chick?
Ah no wrong one lol--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Correct on both counts.@Jammin could be proud
Only that rachel will never be redeemed ever.
I hazahard time remembering things ; )Calling Rachel a waifu....Brandish how could you?![]()
The hell is this lip you're handing out Jarred? Let the woman have her good tastesHey revo is the thread title ToG theme?
:cringe

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I bet he has an aneurysm every time he sees itYes guys, the title is only for the salt![]()
and so to attract Jammin's attention and comes to visit.

Their is a simple solution. Read Tower of God. All the cool kids are doing it.I hazahard time remembering things ; )
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Could be worse Spirit, I'm not sure how, but it could definitely be worse.I bet he has an aneurysm every time he sees it![]()
Oh yes, it had so many problems at launch. Boy was it full of bugs and literally broken, but like you said, it still was a damn lot of fun. I think fans released so many fixes and patches that today it's in a very good state, but back then I think the game was just too ambitious in some ways. Actually heard that there still was a big patch for the game a few months ago lol, so I am considering to play it again (think last playthrough was in 2010 or so).Nice pick!!
That was a great game. Broken as all hell but great just the same.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sounds easy enough. Two male sounding namesIt's easy, because there are but two waifus. Androssi and Yuri. Please don't forget their names.

Beg yours?The hell is this lip you're handing out Jarred?

Thanks for reminding me I'm not cool : (Their is a simple solution. Read Tower of God. All the cool kids are doing it.