I should have gone to Shiratorizawa.

Tippy toes

  • Slap mosquitoes

  • Touch da nose

  • I'd like a pause


Results are only viewable after voting.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Oh @revo how much is left to catch up with SNK?

And do you read TG?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh yes, it had so many problems at launch. Boy was it full of bugs and literally broken, but like you said, it still was a damn lot of fun. I think fans released so many fixes and patches that today it's in a very good state, but back then I think the game was just too ambitious in some ways. Actually heard that there still was a big patch for the game a few months ago lol, so I am considering to play it again (think last playthrough was in 2010 or so).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm somewhat curious how well it aged too, because I recently tried to play the "prequel" (yeah I know it's not really a prequel) and found it somewhat... boring. I mean I played Redemption two or three times as well, but that one definitely is rather meh by today's standards, though I really enjoyed it back in the day.
I replayed it a couple years ago. Still pretty broken but still fun. There has never been another vampire game like it.

Really wish somebody would make one though. Even though it didn't go great for the developer s of VTM Bloodlines.

RIP Troika
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Sounds easy enough. Two male sounding names :teehee
Hey now! Watch the herasy!
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Be carefoul @Brandish into provoking Jamm's about Androssi, nothing good comes from that :cop. You're a cool kid but you need to read ToG and worship Yuri to become full cool.
Also @Tux that avi is as great as your new name :zomg. Did you catched up Soul Eater?
This made my day, so adorable :Haha
I love this 2b9s spam, please more :hurr

Oh @revo how much is left to catch up with SNK?

And do you read TG?
I still have like half of the manga to read, I still gotta finish HnK like I promised @Asako and Erin recommened a great magic manga I'm reading now :zomg. But I'll finish SnK, also to watch the latest anime.
Tokyo Ghoul? Yeah, it used to be my favorite manga, I still love Kaneki, Rize and Ayato a lot :blush.

Also :lmao, nah I didn't go to berserk mod, but the forum got too salty in this chapter week, even I had to notice that.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Be carefoul @Brandish into provoking Jamm's about Androssi, nothing good comes from that :cop. You're a cool kid but you need to read ToG and worship Yuri to become full cool.
Also @Tux that avi is as great as your new name :zomg. Did you catched up Soul Eater?

This made my day, so adorable :Haha
I love this 2b9s spam, please more :hurr


I still have like half of the manga to read, I still gotta finish HnK like I promised @Asako and Erin recommened a great magic manga I'm reading now :zomg. But I'll finish SnK, also to watch the latest anime.
Tokyo Ghoul? Yeah, it used to be my favorite manga, I still love Kaneki, Rize and Ayato a lot :blush.

Also :lmao, nah I didn't go to berserk mod, but the forum got too salty in this chapter week, even I had to notice that.
My favourites are Kaneki and Touka.

But did you use Dragonslayer sword to quell the saltiness if you get the reference :awe

On a serious note yeah the section is becoming saltier(reminds me of FT section during the Alvarez arc)

When I joined the forum NNT was peaceful and quiet.It was really fun then with Gallon and others,some of those users are no more online sadly
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks for reminding me I'm not cool : (

Will read ToG, one day ; )
Look at it more like being a diamond in the rough. Reading ToG is like polishing the gem of your soul so that it may shine like never before. Rachel is a lump of coal in this metaphor, FYI. Not like nice coal either. The really filthy stuff.

And I fully intend to hold you to that Brandish.

Be carefoul @Brandish into provoking Jamm's about Androssi, nothing good comes from that :cop. You're a cool kid but you need to read ToG and worship Yuri to become full cool.
He doesn't understand that he is bad mouthing the 2 greatest female characters. In all seriousness on my top 10 list of best female characters of all time they would be first and second.
 
Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Honestly @Arjuna NNT only got the salt late 2017 and in 2018
Yes I was stalking the forum so I know how peaceful it was.
That was a nice time,not to mention tension prevailing in the plot.Who knows what will happen next.Golden days of NNT.


Probably @Nii moderated that time in NNT isn't it nii?I saw some of the old threads made by you.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,980
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
have you been to other countries?

have you ever tasted Indonesian food?
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,407
Country
Torumekian Empire
@revo
have you posted more cat and dog pics while I was away? :arf:arf:arf
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Another important question

How much far have you gone with RWBY?
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
@revo
have you posted more cat and dog pics while I was away? :arf:arf:arf
This so much, havent seen new ones in a while :lambirb
 

The one who laugh

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
253
Reaction score
896
Age
25
Country
Syria
@revo for the 50+ birds we sold them :hee and I don’t remember how much we got but I remember 1 thing my reaction after that


For nnt forum well the salt was :catshrug but I guess about month we got a new member who by his addition changed the forum to this

:twitch
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,407
Country
Torumekian Empire
PUPPER!! :wtf:wtf:wtf

y u no give me the pupper:emocat:emocat




do you have more doggos/pupper? :zomg
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,980
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
To all cat lovers in MH, have you tried bottlefeeding motherless kitten? :?bunny
 
Top