I replayed it a couple years ago. Still pretty broken but still fun. There has never been another vampire game like it.Oh yes, it had so many problems at launch. Boy was it full of bugs and literally broken, but like you said, it still was a damn lot of fun. I think fans released so many fixes and patches that today it's in a very good state, but back then I think the game was just too ambitious in some ways. Actually heard that there still was a big patch for the game a few months ago lol, so I am considering to play it again (think last playthrough was in 2010 or so).
I'm somewhat curious how well it aged too, because I recently tried to play the "prequel" (yeah I know it's not really a prequel) and found it somewhat... boring. I mean I played Redemption two or three times as well, but that one definitely is rather meh by today's standards, though I really enjoyed it back in the day.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hey now! Watch the herasy!Sounds easy enough. Two male sounding names![]()
. You're a cool kid but you need to read ToG and worship Yuri to become full cool.
. Did you catched up Soul Eater?This made my day, so adorable


I still have like half of the manga to read, I still gotta finish HnK like I promised @Asako and Erin recommened a great magic manga I'm reading now
. But I'll finish SnK, also to watch the latest anime.
.
, nah I didn't go to berserk mod, but the forum got too salty in this chapter week, even I had to notice that.My favourites are Kaneki and Touka.Be carefoul @Brandish into provoking Jamm's about Androssi, nothing good comes from that. You're a cool kid but you need to read ToG and worship Yuri to become full cool.
Also @Tux that avi is as great as your new name. Did you catched up Soul Eater?
This made my day, so adorable
I love this 2b9s spam, please more
![]()
I still have like half of the manga to read, I still gotta finish HnK like I promised @Asako and Erin recommened a great magic manga I'm reading now. But I'll finish SnK, also to watch the latest anime.
Tokyo Ghoul? Yeah, it used to be my favorite manga, I still love Kaneki, Rize and Ayato a lot.
Also, nah I didn't go to berserk mod, but the forum got too salty in this chapter week, even I had to notice that.

Look at it more like being a diamond in the rough. Reading ToG is like polishing the gem of your soul so that it may shine like never before. Rachel is a lump of coal in this metaphor, FYI. Not like nice coal either. The really filthy stuff.Thanks for reminding me I'm not cool : (
Will read ToG, one day ; )
He doesn't understand that he is bad mouthing the 2 greatest female characters. In all seriousness on my top 10 list of best female characters of all time they would be first and second.Be carefoul @Brandish into provoking Jamm's about Androssi, nothing good comes from that. You're a cool kid but you need to read ToG and worship Yuri to become full cool.
First you need to stop ignoring my previous postThis made my day, so adorable
I love this 2b9s spam, please more
![]()

That was a nice time,not to mention tension prevailing in the plot.Who knows what will happen next.Golden days of NNT.Honestly @Arjuna NNT only got the salt late 2017 and in 2018
Yes I was stalking the forum so I know how peaceful it was.
This so much, havent seen new ones in a while
and I don’t remember how much we got but I remember 1 thing my reaction after that







Sooooo cute!Before replying, here this little buddy we found, he's getting a family tomorrow o/
![]()
![]()
