I should have gone to Shiratorizawa.

Tippy toes

  • Slap mosquitoes

  • Touch da nose

  • I'd like a pause


Results are only viewable after voting.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
The mother cat that always comes to get food at home had kitties...again (we call her mother cat because she has sons almost all months), we managed to get them, so they're on his way to find a home now :awe


 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Did you see the op of KH3, it out today
I like it, still it feels weird knowing it's a KH op, need a while to get used to it
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
There's new-ish Takagi and Yotsuba chaps out :awe
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Wow this thread is dead it's embarrassing.

Wait.

What’s on the menu tonight? :s


It’s actually catfish :teehee:XD
You like stuffed cat too Jinxie? (*´▽`*)

Which member of Mangahelpers do you think this picture resembles most?

Where did you get that pic of Battou? :?bunny
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Interesting. Interesting.

Here are the last two. Who do these remind you of?


 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I had no idea you were a cat worshiper as well, Jamms.
They're fine. I'm more of a dog person. But my imagur is a weird place filled strange things that even I don't remember how or why ended up there.
 
Top