I should have gone to Shiratorizawa.

Tippy toes

  • Slap mosquitoes

  • Touch da nose

  • I'd like a pause


Results are only viewable after voting.

The one who laugh

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
253
Reaction score
896
Age
25
Country
Syria
How many pets do you have? Hope you show me them one day :zomg
Really?? Hahahaha I got kinda lost in Lisbon, but at least I could explore a little more (?). When did you go to Europe btw? And whoch cities you went?
My favorite from them all was Sevilla, it's a place I love very much :nod


Hahahaha :XD. So from the US! Never went there, but I wish I could one day :gigglebunny

Wish I still was there :gigglebunny
I see now that saying "Messi´s place" doesn't make people think of Argentina anymore :Haha
Wait, Matador? :lambirb

Welcome mr. Laugh, yes, this is all you need to know about me (?).
Well certanely is good chilling from the salt sometimes :XD
I know you hate pets, I still can't believe it :nah

Oh I didn't dislike anything, but the game wasn't mine, I just could play it a little :XD. You can imagine how much I wanted to keep playing, but spoilers and fanarts saved me.
Oh yes, I did read the wiki, after that I went to the fandom in general and started to love 9s/2b, do you ship them?

Try having 50+ birds :cheez

The suffering specially for someone lazy like me :8C

Me wanting freedom and enjoying my life=:clingy= 50+ birds

I had some ideas for them :evil but at the end didn’t do it :disappoint

Now anyone of my family if they want pet I will tell him don’t count me in the pet is yours and it is your job to suffer :sky
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
I have two dogs now and lots of cats. One is a kitten I picked up during the mg that I hosted. Her name is a mafia, she’s a cute. Although she’s not a kitten any more.

:wtf
And these two loves here:

Oh you got lost too? I feel less alone in the world. Germany was much easier but stayed there with my best friend’s family for like the whole summer so I always had Nietz with me. :XD As for Spain, we went to Toledo, Granada, Ronda, Seville, Córdoba, Madrid, Avila. And we went a day to Tangier. So that southern part. When we went, it was during Corpus Christi so towns were decorated. Especially Toledo. :wub It was probably my favorite. I liked Seville and Grenada. :blush That was during my first year of college. Those pictures are lovely. I probably could find some of mine but I don’t have the energy to look for those right now. Planning on meeting Nietz in Italy :zomg. It is going to be cool. :plot
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So where is the next place you want to go?

These cuties!!! The names!!! I love these names Jixie, especially Magia and Cocoa. In my family they're boring and want to name our pets with normal persons's names (?). Are they little? How old are they?

Germany is so interesting, but I'm scared to getting lost there :XD So you went to Toledo and Madrid too, Toledo I went only a day but it was beautiful <3. Do you have pictures of it? I may show them later. I always wanted to go to Granada, but we went to Barcelona in the end, but it was amazing too.
Planning Italy as well, in a future, especially the south :nod

You mean from United States? Well, Los Angeles and California always were the most interesting for me, but New York is pretty amazing too.
Ah, I misunderstood :XD So you couldn't continue playing, that's a shame... not enough money to buy it for yourself? :(

So you know about most of the story and the chars I guess, but I hope you will still play the game one day. And ofc I ship 2B and 9S, they're one of my fav pairings :blush





Exactly, not enough money :emocat
It's almost by luck I managed to play some Zelda games and also Kingdom Hearts, there are also other games I want to play but I can't *sobs*.
Which other games do you like besides Nier by the way?
These pics :wtf
Did you have to break my heart with that last one? :handgun
Matador is the famous bullfighting in Spain.
I thought you meant some place :XD
Didn't saw any of that (thank god) but went to "Plaza de Toros" at Spain when it was empty, it was really really cool.
Try having 50+ birds :cheez

The suffering specially for someone lazy like me :8C

Me wanting freedom and enjoying my life=:clingy= 50+ birds

I had some ideas for them :evil but at the end didn’t do it :disappoint

Now anyone of my family if they want pet I will tell him don’t count me in the pet is yours and it is your job to suffer :sky
Oh right I forgot the birds story, you...you still have them? :lambirb
revo, do you play Pokemon GO?
Used to play it a lot yup, but currently I'm not.
It's the only Pokemon game I ever played lmao.

But now we have detective Pikachu
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Exactly, not enough money :emocat
It's almost by luck I managed to play some Zelda games and also Kingdom Hearts, there are also other games I want to play but I can't *sobs*.
Which other games do you like besides Nier by the way?
These pics :wtf
Did you have to break my heart with that last one? :handgun
That's a shame, hope you will be able to play it one day :(
Only ever played one Zelda game, and that was on the SNES... :XD Always been interested, but somehow never found the time, maybe for Breath of the Wild.
As for some of my other fav games... Mafia 1, GTA Vice City, Final Fantasy IX, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Warcraft III, Mass Effect 1, Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. Those are a few I can think of, there definitely are more xD Do you know any of them? And which are some of yours?

I'm very sorry, but you could say breaking the heart is a big part of Nier :emocat Here's some feel good stuff~




 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You should play again, it'll be lit
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hey revo is the thread title ToG theme?

:cringe
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Jammin could be proud
Only that rachel will never be redeemed ever.
Wait isn't that the waifu chick?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah no wrong one lol
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's a shame, hope you will be able to play it one day :(
Only ever played one Zelda game, and that was on the SNES... :XD Always been interested, but somehow never found the time, maybe for Breath of the Wild.
As for some of my other fav games... Mafia 1, GTA Vice City, Final Fantasy IX, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Warcraft III, Mass Effect 1, Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. Those are a few I can think of, there definitely are more xD Do you know any of them? And which are some of yours?
Nice pick!!

That was a great game. Broken as all hell but great just the same.

Yes guys, the title is only for the salt :evil and so to attract Jammin's attention and comes to visit.
Haha, well done. I immediately assumed it was a new ToG section thread and was thoroughly appalled.:XD

Wait isn't that the waifu chick?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah no wrong one lol
Calling Rachel a waifu....Brandish how could you?:-_-
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Jammin could be proud
Only that rachel will never be redeemed ever.
Correct on both counts.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hey revo is the thread title ToG theme?

:cringe
The hell is this lip you're handing out Jarred? Let the woman have her good tastes :hurr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes guys, the title is only for the salt :evil and so to attract Jammin's attention and comes to visit.
I bet he has an aneurysm every time he sees it :lmao
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I hazahard time remembering things ; )
Their is a simple solution. Read Tower of God. All the cool kids are doing it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I bet he has an aneurysm every time he sees it :lmao
Could be worse Spirit, I'm not sure how, but it could definitely be worse.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nice pick!!

That was a great game. Broken as all hell but great just the same.
Oh yes, it had so many problems at launch. Boy was it full of bugs and literally broken, but like you said, it still was a damn lot of fun. I think fans released so many fixes and patches that today it's in a very good state, but back then I think the game was just too ambitious in some ways. Actually heard that there still was a big patch for the game a few months ago lol, so I am considering to play it again (think last playthrough was in 2010 or so).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm somewhat curious how well it aged too, because I recently tried to play the "prequel" (yeah I know it's not really a prequel) and found it somewhat... boring. I mean I played Redemption two or three times as well, but that one definitely is rather meh by today's standards, though I really enjoyed it back in the day.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
It's easy, because there are but two waifus. Androssi and Yuri. Please don't forget their names.
Sounds easy enough. Two male sounding names :teehee

The hell is this lip you're handing out Jarred?
Beg yours? :lmao

Their is a simple solution. Read Tower of God. All the cool kids are doing it.
Thanks for reminding me I'm not cool : (

Will read ToG, one day ; )
 
Top