Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So this wasn't an actual OST?! :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Currently computing the accumulative points of the popular picks :imslow
--- Double Post Merged, ---




I just picked the one with over 8m views.
No..it's not an OST..but
I had to sneak it in lmao.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ranked #???
4 Points


"Propaganda"
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
@GrySun

"Women Who Ask 'What's Important, Work or Me?' Deserve A German Suplex"
Gintama
@Gryffindor

"Lullaby of Birdland"
Kids on the Slope
@xi0

"Enfin Apparu"
Magi: The Labrynth of Magic
@Elusia​
@GrySun ofc you would :XD I actually chose another JoJo OST (though this one's good too), so I wonder if Propaganda is the only one you picked? :p

Also Enfin Apparu :nunoamaze You prove your taste again and again Elu : D

Would you believe me if I told you that was the last track I had to remove when I had 11? Because that's what happened :emocat

But hey..



And had to remove the Emiya theme as 12th too. You better have picked that one.
Well... I believe you I guess :emocat

And who knows :whistle just why did you remove that one as well...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun ofc you would :XD I actually chose another JoJo OST (though this one's good too), so I wonder if Propaganda is the only one you picked? :p

Also Enfin Apparu :nunoamaze You prove your taste again and again Elu : D



Well... I believe you I guess :emocat

And who knows :whistle just why did you remove that one as well...
I had to break my usual rules a bit and allow a max of 2 per series, just to add another JoJo one. Without limits almost all would've been JoJo :catshrug
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
For most of my picks, I took into account how much they added to the events of the story, how big of an impact the song in itself left on me in combination with the scene it was added to. Sound Life from Trigun is one of those where just a few notes can bring a whole bunch of images to mind in an instant because of how important the song is to the story. And many of my picks are the same way, but even "more" so.

Props to @zimbardo for the RZA track from Afro Samurai. Liked the show, despite its numerous flaws, but the OST is one of the best things about it.

I was actually debating whether to use this one or the Berserk track, Susumu Hirasawa has made just too many good tracks. Finally I found a song both me and Orgz like :zomg :XD
Yesssss, it's such an epically weird song. Love the scene it's from as well, it just fits so perfectly. :XD :hi5
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
"Tabibito Funakin"
Tanoshii Muumin Ikka
@Organizized

Do you play this song to your son to make him sleep?​
I did when he was a baby, actually. Hummed it or played it on harmonica. He gets too into music these days though so he can't fall asleep to my singing, it's all bed time stories now. :nod

The one you linked is quite nice, and I knew beforehand you might use that one even though that's not really the one I had in mind. In fact, the one I really wanted to include is the one which is just Snufkin playing his harmonica, heralding the first day of spring.


Few simple notes make me feel so much nostalgia and warmth and just overwhelming joy.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@xi0 I LOVE Lullaby of Birdland. Fantastic pick. If I didn't limit myself to one pick per series, it might have been in. I picked another though, which defines the series for me.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
@xi0 I LOVE Lullaby of Birdland. Fantastic pick. If I didn't limit myself to one pick per series, it might have been in. I picked another though, which defines the series for me.
I think trying to limit it is sort of a fool's errand in the end, since I couldn't really keep myself from including more than one for some series
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Many ost from animes I havent watched, very nice tracks. :verily
After I finished the top 10 I thought about some other picks, but Im satisfied with the list.

I guess the most emblematic ones will appear at the end.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I think trying to limit it is sort of a fool's errand in the end, since I couldn't really keep myself from including more than one for some series
If I didn’t limit myself, about 70-80% of the list of the list would be from the same show. I allowed for two tracks from that one, the exception. Limiting it to 1/series is really the only way I could ever finish the list in the first place..
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Ranked #???
5 Points


"Bang! Bang! Bang! Have a Nice Dream"
Soul Eater
@liductan

"Reprise"
Spirited Away
@Organizized

"Light's Theme"
Death Note
@Lambu

"The King's Plan"
No Game No Life
@Elusia
​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I have "XXX" in my list too, Faust :biblethump
Ooops!
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
"Hypnotik"
Kiseijuu
@GrySun​
Another great choice I forgot about :o You're on a roll Gry, you're forgiven for removing Emiya and Battle of Concepts from your list :hee Kiseijuu had a great OST in general
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yesssss, it's such an epically weird song. Love the scene it's from as well, it just fits so perfectly. :XD :hi5
Totally agreed! That scene from the movie probably still is my favorite, that was such an amazing wtf moment :XD
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Yes :clap im so happy someone nominated Enfin Apparu :verily nice @Elusia
Also Enfin Apparu :nunoamaze You prove your taste again and again Elu : D
Thank you! :hug

I was torn between this and Sinbad's theme and ended up picking this one. It was a really cool ost that I still remember :blush

Also, Light's Theme :wtf
That's one of my honorable mentions. So it's a great pick, @Lambu!
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Ranked #???
6 Points


"To the Grand Line"
One Piece
@Organizized

"Solid State Scouter"
Dragon Ball Z
@Lambu

"Android 16 Theme"
Dragon Ball Z
@Gryffindor

"Stargazing"
Darker than Black
@xi0
​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ranked #???
7 Points


"Ultimate Battle"
Dragon Ball Super
@Juviii (6) @Lambu (1)


​
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Great picks @Erinyes and @xi0 ! :zomg Sad I left that Champloo track off, probably would’ve been my pick from that series.

Was torn between Mother Sea and To the Grand Line!, imo the only two non-OP/ED songs worth mentioning from One Piece (Binks’ Sake be damned, that one was better in my head). Went with the latter because I already have so many heartfelt, touching songs on my list and wanted an epic ones on there as well. Other than those, One Piece really isn’t a series you’d go to for OST listening, but those two are just so fantastic.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@GrySun holy shit the Kiseijuu OST is even better than I remember, thanks for reminding me :zomg

And I'm pleased to see that my 3/4/5/6 pointer all were chosen but at least one more person, that's great :pleased Now I'm almost sure which other JoJo track Gry chose for his list :heh

Certainly didn't expect you to go with this one Magi XD But I hope you've inluced one or two more besides the one from earlier :p
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Was torn between Mother Sea and To the Grand Line!, imo the only two non-OP/ED songs worth mentioning from One Piece (Binks’ Sake be damned, that one was better in my head). Went with the latter because I already have so many heartfelt, touching songs on my list and wanted an epic ones on there as well. Other than those, One Piece really isn’t a series you’d go to for OST listening, but those two are just so fantastic.
I was torn between To the Grand Line or Sign of Friendship ... in the end went with the latter, its probably my fav ost track from One Piece.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Top