A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yare yare daze

ooooh nice set, especially the sig! :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




should I nominate you for most mysterious member? :heh oh wait, I can't :oh


you sure are a workhorse! :wtf
--- Double Post Merged, ---
btw may I know who the artist is? :?bunny are they a pixiv artist? You having nice, amazing set made me want to be back to my old self again!
Thank you ahmado :blush

I think I'm long past the point of being nominated for most mysterious, but I appreciate the offer :lmao

And not sure I would consider myself a workhorse lol (not really tbh), but it helps when you enjoy your work.

oh and about the artist, I actually found the pics for that set quite a while ago... pretty much it's from pixiv, but which artist I don't really remember, sry =/


Gonna leave these two new fanarts from Aluce here =3=/


Dat Battler... :XD Beato/??? are both quite nice :3 Thanks for sharing, and keep them coming :blush
 
Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Lots of great pics there :zomg Especially inside that spoiler, but Bern and Lambda are nice too :hee Guess it's time for a new Umineko set soon : D

Also the one with the roulette and the family member's names being written there, what a great idea :O
Agreed. Gosh, I really love to see these two together bern and lambda still the best =3=/ and since I have already finished the Golden Fantasia game some time ago.. they also have an ending, so yeah but won't spoil it further for you~

And agreed also. Seriously, I love the ideas the artist do for them. Imagine if she would also do one but this time with the chessboard and letting the two witches (Bern and Lambda obviously) play the game while having the other characters (aka Beatrice, Battler etc.) as their pawns on the chessboard. THAT WOULD BE FREAKING AWESOME.

Also looking forward to your new umi set. xD

Yare yare daze
Dat Battler... :XD Beato/??? are both quite nice :3 Thanks for sharing, and keep them coming :blush
Ikr lol. That's so Beato like to put Battler into that tbh. xD Also here are some more recent fanarts!








Will be continued.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Agreed. Gosh, I really love to see these two together bern and lambda still the best =3=/ and since I have already finished the Golden Fantasia game some time ago.. they also have an ending, so yeah but won't spoil it further for you~

And agreed also. Seriously, I love the ideas the artist do for them. Imagine if she would also do one but this time with the chessboard and letting the two witches (Bern and Lambda obviously) play the game while having the other characters (aka Beatrice, Battler etc.) as their pawns on the chessboard. THAT WOULD BE FREAKING AWESOME.

Also looking forward to your new umi set. xD


Ikr lol. That's so Beato like to put Battler into that tbh. xD Also here are some more recent fanarts!








Will be continued.
Right, the Golden Fantasia game... It's still on my to-read list, just a matter of when :XD
And yes, many artists have really amazing ideas. Always enjoy some nice, creative symbolism :pleased

As for my Umi set, I guess the Kickstarter this Wednesday will gimme the motivation for a new set. Not sure what to use yet, but I'm in the mood for something spicy :3

And even more amazing pics, you're on a roll lately :wtf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also @Purity of Magi I'm always reminded of just how good the manga adaptation is


I wish they would adapt it to anime, but that's not going to happen ofc :(
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Full colored version of M2ya's drawing! : O

If only I could like more than once, this looks amazing!! :zomg

I hope syx didn't look too closely, bc there are some spoilers you could find :amuse or wait, was that your goal from the start? :evil
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And wow, she really included EVERYONE :wtf Is there some special event or merch, or how come she's creating such an amazing piece (which undoubtedly was a damn lot of work)
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Right, the Golden Fantasia game... It's still on my to-read list, just a matter of when :XD
And yes, many artists have really amazing ideas. Always enjoy some nice, creative symbolism :pleased

As for my Umi set, I guess the Kickstarter this Wednesday will gimme the motivation for a new set. Not sure what to use yet, but I'm in the mood for something spicy :3

And even more amazing pics, you're on a roll lately :wtf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also @Purity of Magi I'm always reminded of just how good the manga adaptation is


I wish they would adapt it to anime, but that's not going to happen ofc :(
''Just a matter of when'' I have faith in you Niichan-kun. I know you will play it and that you won't pull a Syx level, would you? WOULD YOU?
Secretly Syx-kun has already finished Umineko, and on the right time and the right moment he will give you a whole summary post on 31th of December!

Look mister red admin. You might not have fate in a redo anime adapation is totally fine by me however I do!! If Devilman can have it and any other anime(s) that got a redo adapation then I shall believe in that truth that Umineko will get one too, someday!

If only I could like more than once, this looks amazing!! :zomg

I hope syx didn't look too closely, bc there are some spoilers you could find :amuse or wait, was that your goal from the start? :evil
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And wow, she really included EVERYONE :wtf Is there some special event or merch, or how come she's creating such an amazing piece (which undoubtedly was a damn lot of work)
Who knows if that was my goal from the start or not~ ¯\_(=3=)_/¯

Hm, according to his twitter message,

''I got late, but the other day it was a cheers for the mascaré! ! It was a very happy day to visit a lot of people ...! ! ! ! # 07th Masquerade

Although it is a memorial, this was the entire cover picture _ (: 3 ∠) _''


So I am not quite sure if he has this one as a cover inside the doushinji (I think it's a doushinji?) that he is selling? Or maybe its his artbook? He said its the entire cover picture so hmmm. I honestly, can't really tell at the moment. However he does have this photo on his twitter account. And here I am stilling waiting for my order which the date changed now from Nov 5th to Dec 31th T3T

 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
''Just a matter of when'' I have faith in you Niichan-kun. I know you will play it and that you won't pull a Syx level, would you? WOULD YOU?
Secretly Syx-kun has already finished Umineko, and on the right time and the right moment he will give you a whole summary post on 31th of December!

Look mister red admin. You might not have fate in a redo anime adapation is totally fine by me however I do!! If Devilman can have it and any other anime(s) that got a redo adapation then I shall believe in that truth that Umineko will get one too, someday!
I will let Beato answer in my place...



That you're even doubting my words, how could you...

It's amazing how much this fits as a response to Battler's "promise" rofl

Who knows if that was my goal from the start or not~ ¯\_(=3=)_/¯

Hm, according to his twitter message,

''I got late, but the other day it was a cheers for the mascaré! ! It was a very happy day to visit a lot of people ...! ! ! ! # 07th Masquerade

Although it is a memorial, this was the entire cover picture _ (: 3 ∠) _''


So I am not quite sure if he has this one as a cover inside the doushinji (I think it's a doushinji?) that he is selling? Or maybe its his artbook? He said its the entire cover picture so hmmm. I honestly, can't really tell at the moment. However he does have this photo on his twitter account. And here I am stilling waiting for my order which the date changed now from Nov 5th to Dec 31th T3T

ah right, I totally forgot that there was the 07th masquerade party this month :o I actually saw a few pictures from that event and heard that Ryukishi was there for a short while despite being sick, but that pic I haven't seen yet. Definitely would have bought at least one copy of that doujinshi if I had been there :(

Thanks for sharing <3 And don't forget to show me some pics when you finally get the stuff :3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GrySun you still have a post to answer :heh
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
nii? really? :rofl
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
nii? really? :rofl
Hmm, Idk. I quite like the name :blush

You didn't post anything in the name request thread, so I was a little confused. But you did change. That's really cool :zomg
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
nii? really? :rofl
Not everyone can be number 1 like you :catshrug

Hmm, Idk. I quite like the name :blush

You didn't post anything in the name request thread, so I was a little confused. But you did change. That's really cool :zomg
Aww thanks Elusia :blush

You really think admins aren't above the law? Please :lambirb

I do? :hmm Thought I was the last one to write here. Never got another notification iirc. :sweatdrop


#Minimalistic
Yup, it's here: https://mangahelpers.com/forum/posts/4920343/
Dunno why you didn't get a notification, I guess that happens.

Also indeed, I'm following in an old tradition of admins shortening their name : D
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Nii the name is cute :wtf
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Aww thanks Elusia :blush

You really think admins aren't above the law? Please :lambirb
Good point :lambirb
Have fun with your new name! :occa
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
nii do you watch KGN Juliet? :?bunny
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Nii nii

With that name try your best to survive.....
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Nah I don't. Might be a good idea to ask Sky if you want to know more about it.
Why? :worrybunny

I am asking because I watch it :XD Sky watches it too :nod
 
Top