This is for you Niichan
Yare yare daze
Thank you ahmadoooooh nice set, especially the sig!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
should I nominate you for most mysterious member?oh wait, I can't
you sure are a workhorse!
btw may I know who the artist is?--- Double Post Merged, ---are they a pixiv artist? You having nice, amazing set made me want to be back to my old self again!


Dat Battler...Gonna leave these two new fanarts from Aluce here =3=/
![]()
![]()
Beato/??? are both quite nice :3 Thanks for sharing, and keep them coming 
Agreed. Gosh, I really love to see these two togetherLots of great pics thereEspecially inside that spoiler, but Bern and Lambda are nice too
Guess it's time for a new Umineko set soon : D
Also the one with the roulette and the family member's names being written there, what a great idea :O
Ikr lol. That's so Beato like to put Battler into that tbh. xD Also here are some more recent fanarts!Yare yare daze
Dat Battler...Beato/??? are both quite nice :3 Thanks for sharing, and keep them coming
![]()
Right, the Golden Fantasia game... It's still on my to-read list, just a matter of whenAgreed. Gosh, I really love to see these two togetherbern and lambda still the best =3=/and since I have already finished the Golden Fantasia game some time ago.. they also have an ending, so yeah but won't spoil it further for you~
And agreed also. Seriously, I love the ideas the artist do for them. Imagine if she would also do one but this time with the chessboard and letting the two witches (Bern and Lambda obviously) play the game while having the other characters (aka Beatrice, Battler etc.) as their pawns on the chessboard. THAT WOULD BE FREAKING AWESOME.
Also looking forward to your new umi set. xD
Ikr lol. That's so Beato like to put Battler into that tbh. xD Also here are some more recent fanarts!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Will be continued.



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If only I could like more than once, this looks amazing!!Full colored version of M2ya's drawing! : O
![]()
or wait, was that your goal from the start? 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is there some special event or merch, or how come she's creating such an amazing piece (which undoubtedly was a damn lot of work)''Just a matter of when'' I have faith in you Niichan-kun. I know you will play it and that you won't pull a Syx level, would you? WOULD YOU?Right, the Golden Fantasia game... It's still on my to-read list, just a matter of when
And yes, many artists have really amazing ideas. Always enjoy some nice, creative symbolism
As for my Umi set, I guess the Kickstarter this Wednesday will gimme the motivation for a new set. Not sure what to use yet, but I'm in the mood for something spicy :3
And even more amazing pics, you're on a roll lately
Also @Purity of Magi I'm always reminded of just how good the manga adaptation is--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
I wish they would adapt it to anime, but that's not going to happen ofc![]()
Who knows if that was my goal from the start or not~ ¯\_(=3=)_/¯If only I could like more than once, this looks amazing!!
I hope syx didn't look too closely, bc there are some spoilers you could findor wait, was that your goal from the start?
And wow, she really included EVERYONE--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---Is there some special event or merch, or how come she's creating such an amazing piece (which undoubtedly was a damn lot of work)
I will let Beato answer in my place...''Just a matter of when'' I have faith in you Niichan-kun. I know you will play it and that you won't pull a Syx level, would you? WOULD YOU?
Secretly Syx-kun has already finished Umineko, and on the right time and the right moment he will give you a whole summary post on 31th of December!
Look mister red admin. You might not have fate in a redo anime adapation is totally fine by me however I do!! If Devilman can have it and any other anime(s) that got a redo adapation then I shall believe in that truth that Umineko will get one too, someday!
ah right, I totally forgot that there was the 07th masquerade party this monthWho knows if that was my goal from the start or not~ ¯\_(=3=)_/¯
Hm, according to his twitter message,
''I got late, but the other day it was a cheers for the mascaré! ! It was a very happy day to visit a lot of people ...! ! ! ! # 07th Masquerade
Although it is a memorial, this was the entire cover picture _ (: 3 ∠) _''
So I am not quite sure if he has this one as a cover inside the doushinji (I think it's a doushinji?) that he is selling? Or maybe its his artbook? He said its the entire cover picture so hmmm. I honestly, can't really tell at the moment. However he does have this photo on his twitter account.And here I am stilling waiting for my order which the date changed now from Nov 5th to Dec 31th T3T
![]()
I actually saw a few pictures from that event and heard that Ryukishi was there for a short while despite being sick, but that pic I haven't seen yet. Definitely would have bought at least one copy of that doujinshi if I had been there 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Hmm, Idk. I quite like the namenii? really?![]()


I do?@GrySun you still have a post to answer![]()
Thought I was the last one to write here. Never got another notification iirc. 
#Minimalisticnii? really?![]()
Not everyone can be number 1 like younii? really?![]()
Aww thanks ElusiaHmm, Idk. I quite like the name
You didn't post anything in the name request thread, so I was a little confused. But you did change. That's really cool![]()

Yup, it's here: https://mangahelpers.com/forum/posts/4920343/I do?Thought I was the last one to write here. Never got another notification iirc.
#Minimalistic

Good pointAww thanks Elusia
You really think admins aren't above the law? Please![]()


Nah I don't. Might be a good idea to ask Sky if you want to know more about it.nii do you watch KGN Juliet?![]()
Took me a second to realize what you were going for, it's been too long since I watched HigurashiNii nii
![]()
With that make try your best to survive.....

Why?Nah I don't. Might be a good idea to ask Sky if you want to know more about it.

Sky watches it too 