Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 411 Discussion / 412 Predictions | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 411 Discussion / 412 Predictions

projectX

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
We saw Jingsung past holding the woman he loved dead in his hands now he can go to her like in Gladiator movie and this tiger and dragon tehnique was his strongrest.There is noting else we can see from him...I never liked Maschenny she kills people for fun even if they are on her side.She is a sadist that enjoy to crash people her game is dirty and two faced totally opposite to Baam.I think Yur Ha will be the person who will kill her.
Kallavan will survive but will be permamently damaged from Jingsung attack.This will make him weaker and suitable opponent for Baam in future.

I am pretty sure Jingsung think long ago and was in a contact with person who will take his place as teacher of Baam if he dies.It will be someone near to him in FUG he can trust and stronger,Thats is why I think this new person will tell Baam that Jingsung is dead and he will look after him.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
What if Machenny is the real leader of the Squadron 4 and wanted to deal with jinsung along with bam so asked Jinsung to come to battle asked the acting head ie Kallavan to take charge of the squadron then got Jinsung battered and finally killed him off. Probably she thought that the forces that went to the station would be enough to deal with Bam not realizing Evankhell will make a sudden appearance.

JamJar12

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This seems to put to bed the question of who is stronger between Kallavan and Jinsung. Kallavan is obviously stronger.

Why are people saying it's obvious Bam will fight Drak? I didn't even see him mentioned in this chapter. I also don't understand what Bam wants to do with Black March but then I don't understand Bams devouring ability anyway.

ivaannom

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
After see this chapter...

Did Maschenny really tried to kill Jinsung?

If Jinsung had continued fighting probably he would have ended up being killed by Kallavan. Before this happened, Maschenny appeared and stabbed Jinsung. Maybe he's just KO thanks to her.

I will wait at least another week to say whether he died or not.

Hiro Hayase

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
After see this chapter...

Did Maschenny really tried to kill Jinsung?

If Jinsung had continued fighting probably he would have ended up being killed by Kallavan. Before this happened, Maschenny appeared and stabbed Jinsung. Maybe he's just KO thanks to her.

I will wait at least another week to say whether he died or not.
I think Maschenny simply KOed Jinsung, she's obviously not on Zahard's side since she killed all the people that went with her to subjugate Jinsung. Kallavan most likely would have killed him if she did not take him out (kill steal or faking his death). Kallavan is not in his optimal condition either, one more attack by Jinsung would have finished him, but Jinsung used most of his Shinsu and lost his arms to Kallavan.

Also, Jinsung isn't the only backer of Bam at FUG. Luslec and the FUG elders that are in contact with Hwaryun are seemingly supporting him. Luslec, thinks Bam is the child of his former lord, V.

Yeah I just saw it..... Bam just attacked White from the back loool. Bam really does hold grudges at times like with Anak (Lizard) and Hansung (Instant Coffee).

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I hope Bam can hold grudge for real and kill off Machenny and Kallavan in future. I am not settling for 'so what if you killed Jirayya, lets hug it out Nagato' BS from Bam. That BS was the last straw, i dropped Naruto like a sack of brick after that.
There are couple of grievances being built first one being forgiving Rachel time after time, getting smacked by androssi for slapstick humor, putting Koon out of commission this important arc (but i can get over it if this isnt long drawn rather koon returns soon, now death of Jinsung in such a brutal manner as he gives it his all to save Bam.
Bam will be the biggest sissy in my book if he doesnt avenge Jinsung, he already is a semi sissy for crying around while trying to 'threat' Rachel

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I don't think Bam has a reason to mourn Jinsung yet. He was a kidnaper that taught him martial arts by threatening the life of his friends. In exchange for being his lackey Bam demanded favors at times, but their relationship was only that good because It is Bam and not anyone else in his place. Bam won't hold grudges too tightly and that's both the reason he kind of forgive Jinsung and Will be the reason he won't hold grudges against Mascheny or Kallavan. Unless SIU gives us flashbacks to retcon Jinsung's evil ways towards Bam, the only ones to hold grudges Will be Jin's Fandom here outside of the webtoon. Ofc Bam should have some sort of attachment to him, nevertheless. He is fairly OK compared to the likes of White and Karakka, and protected Bam out of his own interests many times. Those that can mourn him are Hwaryun, YHS and Evankhell, which are likely his teamates in this whole plan.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
At the end of the day he came to save bam and without him there was no way for Bam to survive. There were parts in Fug who jinsung held back to make Bams life easier, he could count on jinsung to watch his back. If bam doesnt hold grudge for a guy who came in to save him and in process got battered bloodied and pierced to death then Bam can srsly go to hell.
And if we are talking about ulterior motives then everyone apart from may be rak has ulterior motive to be with Bam and aid him through, even Koon has one. Sure the kidnap and threat was over the top but srsly given how Zahard reacted to the knowledge of Bam in tower the otherwise ie Bam going up the tower proclaiming i am an irregular (which happened) while being as weak as he is at present and even weaker as he was back then, that would have ended Bams life by 3 max 4 th floor

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I hope Bam can hold grudge for real and kill off Machenny and Kallavan in future. I am not settling for 'so what if you killed Jirayya, lets hug it out Nagato' BS from Bam. That BS was the last straw, i dropped Naruto like a sack of brick after that.
There are couple of grievances being built first one being forgiving Rachel time after time, getting smacked by androssi for slapstick humor, putting Koon out of commission this important arc (but i can get over it if this isnt long drawn rather koon returns soon, now death of Jinsung in such a brutal manner as he gives it his all to save Bam.
Bam will be the biggest sissy in my book if he doesnt avenge Jinsung, he already is a semi sissy for crying around while trying to 'threat' Rachel
To be fair, jinsung wasn't specifically someone that bam should be THAT fond of. Bam's relationship with FUG in general is complicated and his relationship with jinsung isn't an exception. Jinsung has helped bam in the past of course but he has also threatened his friends and was at least an accomplice in his kidnapping and captivity within fug. I don't think jinsung is the sort of character that should warrant bam's full blown wrath, assuming bam even has the capacity for that.

link to the past

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
Jinsung is the reason Bam is alive and Bam is the reason Jinsung probably isn't, everything else (kidnapping, etc) seems minor compared to the above.
And by the look of things seems Rachel will become a double agent to survive since she was left behind, for both Fug and Jahad. Hopefully Bam won't be her knight in shiny armor and save her yet again, she saved her life plenty of times already, and in return she tried to kill both him and his friends (killed a couple as well) in many occasions. I will throw up if he saves her again....

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Jinsung is the reason Bam is alive and Bam is the reason Jinsung probably isn't, everything else (kidnapping, etc) seems minor compared to the above.
And by the look of things seems Rachel will become a double agent to survive since she was left behind, for both Fug and Jahad. Hopefully Bam won't be her knight in shiny armor and save her yet again, she saved her life plenty of times already, and in return she tried to kill both him and his friends (killed a couple as well) in many occasions. I will throw up if he saves her again....
Except we can see It all in 3rd person. We are not inside the story. Bam doesn't have a point of view that enabled him to see things this clearly, he didn't even see Jinsung's Death. It Will take a while and Help in order to put things into perspective like that. Otherwise I don't see him making that connections.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I am fine with him taking time in making connection but after he makes the connection i dont see him having any good reason not to hold a grudge against kallavan and machenny.
If its but but i got kidnapped when i was in second floor sob story then i would be severely disappointed esp after he just went through hell due to the fact that he got exposed as who he is. He should be smart enough to note that the whole kidnapping charade was done to hide his presence and thus allowing him to learn defending himself during the time when he was thought to be kia by RED

Last edited:

BalzonDawalz

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Mascheny wants to fight Yuri and possibly killed Jinsung. Papa Koon may be helping Koon we hear about this in the beginning of season 2. My therory is that Papa Koon found out about Baam but didnt have confirmation about his existence, so he set some stuff up. Koon finds Baam and Papa Koon can now xonfirm the prophecy is real. Papa Koon then send Mascheny to remove all ties to Bam and collect him for something.

Indhra3590

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
What ever you guys say I won't believe jinsung is dead until they cut his head , impale it in a spike and burn rest of his body. I really have trust issues with comics especially fantasy ones since Loki started coming back from dead.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Mascheny wants to fight Yuri and possibly killed Jinsung. Papa Koon may be helping Koon we hear about this in the beginning of season 2. My therory is that Papa Koon found out about Baam but didnt have confirmation about his existence, so he set some stuff up. Koon finds Baam and Papa Koon can now xonfirm the prophecy is real. Papa Koon then send Mascheny to remove all ties to Bam and collect him for something.
Maschenny never said that she wants to fight Yuri, she is much stronger anyway. She only challenged her for a bet, in order to get her 13MS weapons.

TheMoa

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Well... Jinsung death or not, eventually Baam would have to deal with Maschenny.
As he said to Rachael, he wants to open the last floor and he'll need Yellow May for this... so maybe it'll have an emotional touch now (I still think that Machenny is an enemy for Yuri to overcome on the future though).

I believe Maschenny to be working for her own goals outside of the FH interests. I think with time the High rankers have grow frustrated with the stagnant nature of Zahards reign, no matter how much they grown, they can never challenge a FH... Baam is a ticket to change the tower, so she's trying to get ahead of it

I don't believe Eduan to be helping Aguero, from HF we know that Aguero hates Eduan (and stole from him before becoming a regular). When Aguero asks a brother to stop the train, he answer that "it would cause problems with the old man".

MurderFoxx

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Im really curius about maschenny's plans.
She took el robina and went fight with Jinsung, so its kind hard to hide the fact that she met with jinsung.
After that, Jinsung went straight to met Kallavan and hold him away from Baam, so its easy to know that Jinsung got to know Jahad's squadroon plan after he met with maschenny.
knowing all those stuf, its hard to imagine a scenario where Maschenny keeps in Jahads side even if she killed Jinsung.

Sakashi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
To me it looked more like Machenny gave Kallavan the finishing blow and Jinsung fainted due to how much blood he lost. In that moment Jinsung thought of his death but I don’t think that this is the case. It seems like Koon family is plotting something big and whatever it is, Baam has a key role in all this.

Even the Koon guy who showed up to fight Evankhell didn’t want to help Jahad but he had no choice since Evankhell is using so much power.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Guys, JINSUNG LOST BOTH HIS FOREARMS, How do you even expect him to keep on living? Even If he survives he knows too much and cannot defend himself against eventual assassins to keep his mouth shut. Once Kallavan ripped his arms off he is as good as dieing Jiraya, he can at best send a final message to Bam and die.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Guys, JINSUNG LOST BOTH HIS FOREARMS, How do you even expect him to keep on living? Even If he survives he knows too much and cannot defend himself against eventual assassins to keep his mouth shut. Once Kallavan ripped his arms off he is as good as dieing Jiraya, he can at best send a final message to Bam and die.
If we want to get particularly trope-e-riffic about it, give him some bionic replacements or some such down the road. I refuse to believe that there's no way to get around a maiming like that, in a world like the Tower's. What Maschenny did here has plenty of room for interpretations either way. Did she use Kallavan to weaken Jinsung so that she can finish him off and get the credit with no risk to herself? Or did she slyly preserve Jinsung's life while maintaining a pretense of loyalty to Zahard and still ensuring Kallavan's failure in his mission? We don't know for sure, and I don't think SIU is going to reveal his card for a while to come. I do note that Maschenny's strike on Jinsung looks suspiciously similar to what Ran did to Anak during the Plug Game, and she got back up and even continued to fight after that.

Personally, I think she's an enemy. The things we've seen her do (sacrificing her soldiers for lulz) and the people she associates with (sponsoring the Lo Po Bia twins, who are a couple of nasty bitches themselves) lead me to think that she's someone who 'should' be an enemy to Baam. She much more certainly is one to Yuri, and that makes her Baam's by extension. And if that's true, then Jinsung is most likely a goner. But SIU is being ambiguous here.