
No you can'tWait, you could nominate a female character as a husbando, am I wrong? But how would that work?![]()
I only nominated 3!Guts wants to nominate a whole army![]()
You can nominate only 1I only nominated 3!
my chance to spread despair
but I have no idea what to nominate 
General OukiI may joinmy chance to spread despair
but I have no idea what to nominate
![]()
You know, all your talks about despair is reminding me of Junko Enoshima. Were you by chance her reincarnation?I may joinmy chance to spread despair
but I have no idea what to nominate
![]()

Gilthunder will be a good choice.You know, all your talks about despair is reminding me of Junko Enoshima. Were you by chance her reincarnation?
As for your husbando, why not Mael, the Angel of Despair?![]()


how about General Ouki from Kingdom.Gilthunder will be a good choice.
I already mentioned him,check my post above.how about General Ouki from Kingdom.

I was going to go with Nobu from Nana

Anyone nominating GriffithHow could nobody recommend lord twigo or griffith did nothing wrong![]()