Heyo Charlie o/
Heyo Zim \oHey Charlie
![]()
cute gif!

Heyo Charlie o/
Heyo Zim \oHey Charlie
![]()

Was a solid show...actually a remake of a 1960's movie.I've watched the haunting of the hill house, looks a bit boring at the start, but really liked the series,just not happy with that ending
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wanted to watch that at first, but it got cancelled pretty fast so it's been low priority ever since. I got it on my HD since release, not sure when I'll get to it.@Xadyu
I started watching Damnation...pretty good show.
If anyone is interested in Depression era drama...check it out.
Its not like that Shobu, its just that what you asked for didnt really lead to something funny.I will never ever ask for something funny in this thread.
I think it’s also an adaptation of a book.Was a solid show...actually a remake of a 1960's movie.
I really loved how much character insight you got from such a short series.
Jesus fuck, you scared me for a sec, but then I forgot you're many hours ahead of me xDHappy birthday @Hardy![]()

You trying to make your pussy look edible?
![]()
*Going back to hiatus*You trying to make your pussy look edible?
![]()

*Going back to hiatus*
![]()

*Returns to thread with interest*
Don't leave now, it's just about to get interesting

Yes. I mean, why not?You trying to make your pussy look edible?
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Then I am happy for you!Yes. I mean, why not?
Oh I once got a cool/cute crocodile bed for mine. They gave 0 shits to it ç.çI just bought this for my cats so they better like it
Glad you have your cats properly house-trained!They gave 0 shits to it
There’s a thread for that.I want to change my Username... This is by far my least favorite one of all-time.
