The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I've watched the haunting of the hill house, looks a bit boring at the start, but really liked the series, just not happy with that ending
Was a solid show...actually a remake of a 1960's movie.
I really loved how much character insight you got from such a short series.

I recommend to you like Xad did to me...watch Bodyguard
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also...hows moms and pops?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@Xadyu
I started watching Damnation...pretty good show.

If anyone is interested in Depression era drama...check it out.
I wanted to watch that at first, but it got cancelled pretty fast so it's been low priority ever since. I got it on my HD since release, not sure when I'll get to it.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I will never ever ask for something funny in this thread.
Its not like that Shobu, its just that what you asked for didnt really lead to something funny.
Usually, health issues are not a thing to make fun of and its easy to take it the wrong way, even if you dont mean any harm like in your case.

Im telling you this cause I know latinos have a very bold humour, kind of similar to how its here, so some jokes that to us may just seem sassy are rude or even offensive to other people.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Was a solid show...actually a remake of a 1960's movie.
I really loved how much character insight you got from such a short series.
I think it’s also an adaptation of a book.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Looks like she's wearing corduroy trousers - I really hate corduroy

It's both uncomfortable and unattractive - without being waterproof, nor that much more durable than regular jeans
What is the point of it?!?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes. I mean, why not?
Then I am happy for you!
Aesthetics are very important, after all

I hope it turns up faster than you expect it to.
 

Lost in you

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
74
Reaction score
167
Gender
Female
Country
South Korea
I want to change my Username... This is by far my least favorite one of all-time.
 
Top