The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Isn't there a time to wait after you had change it? Like every two months, year or something like that?
Ah yeah sorry, didn’t realize you’d changed so recently. Six months has to pass since the last change. So guess you’ll stay lost until at least February or something.. :sweatbunny
 

Lost in you

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
74
Reaction score
167
Gender
Female
Country
South Korea
Ah yeah sorry, didn’t realize you’d changed so recently. Six months has to pass since the last change. So guess you’ll stay lost until at least February or something.. :sweatbunny
Oof.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
This is one of those book adaptations which I’m perfectly fine with them messing up. I thought the books were fun enough, back when I read them, but even then I found them incredibly flawed and somewhat frustrating at times.
Too soon to tell really if they will indeed mess it up or not though. Teaser was really cool at some parts and kinda cringe at others..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
-15C this morning. Lovely. :amuse
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Netflix are making a live action Bebop now?
Not sure why, exactly.

It's nice that they have Watanabe helping out, though.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Netflix are making a live action Bebop now?
Not sure why, exactly.

It's nice that they have Watanabe helping out, though.
Yeah it got pulled out of development hell a year ago or so.. seems it’s really surviving this time. When I last read about it, Sunrise was still involved in the production too, on top of Watanabe’s involvement, dunno how that stands now though if Netflix is taking charge..

Either way, this is definitely a big “WHY?” for me and has always been.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm kinda more excited for the Roald Dahl Netflix series, to be honest.

I do hope that they are animated [and narrated] well - I've been reading through all the books with my kids, so it'd be nice to see them all animated.

Also I hope they really do all of them - 'the Giraffe, the Pelly, and me', in particular, is really asking for an animated release
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
That was one of my favorite books as a kid. Reread a whole bunch of Dahl books a year or so ago to see which still hold up (so I can read them to Vide) and gotta say there are very few I don’t still rather love. The Witches is still effing brilliant.

Supposing they do the shorter stories, “The Giraffe..” and “The Twits” are probably the ones I look forward to the most.
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Supposing they do the shorter stories, “The Giraffe..” and “The Twits” are probably the ones I look forward to the most.
I did hear that 'The Twits' is in development
:x3

There might have to be a few revisions, with some of the books.

I read through the Great Glass Elevator recently - some of the racial caricatures, in that book, will definitely not fly nowadays
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ooh, hype. :zomg

Is it bad that the things I’m the most hyped about lately are probably seen as aimed at kids at the age of 7..?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I want to change my Username... This is by far my least favorite one of all-time.
Least favorite?

:feelsbadman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Heyo Charlie o/

Heyo Zim \o

cute gif! :zomg
Hello Elusia from Thursday . How is the future? :arf
 
Top