- Joined
- May 15, 2018
- Messages
- 74
- Reaction score
- 167
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Isn't there a time to wait after you had change it? Like every two months, year or something like that?There’s a thread for that.![]()
Isn't there a time to wait after you had change it? Like every two months, year or something like that?There’s a thread for that.![]()
Ah yeah sorry, didn’t realize you’d changed so recently. Six months has to pass since the last change. So guess you’ll stay lost until at least February or something..Isn't there a time to wait after you had change it? Like every two months, year or something like that?

Oh nature itself took care of thatGlad you have your cats properly house-trained!
![]()
Oof.Ah yeah sorry, didn’t realize you’d changed so recently. Six months has to pass since the last change. So guess you’ll stay lost until at least February or something..![]()
Did you try putting catnip on it?Oh I once got a cool/cute crocodile bed for mine. They gave 0 shits to it ç.ç
I am a time travellerJesus fuck, you scared me for a sec, but then I forgot you're many hours ahead of me xD

This is one of those book adaptations which I’m perfectly fine with them messing up. I thought the books were fun enough, back when I read them, but even then I found them incredibly flawed and somewhat frustrating at times.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ooh how lucky :-(-15C this morning. Lovely.![]()
Yeah it got pulled out of development hell a year ago or so.. seems it’s really surviving this time. When I last read about it, Sunrise was still involved in the production too, on top of Watanabe’s involvement, dunno how that stands now though if Netflix is taking charge..Netflix are making a live action Bebop now?
Not sure why, exactly.
It's nice that they have Watanabe helping out, though.
I did hear that 'The Twits' is in developmentSupposing they do the shorter stories, “The Giraffe..” and “The Twits” are probably the ones I look forward to the most.


It's my kid's fault why we spent the evening watching old cartoons and eating jelly and ice cream - obviously I wouldn't want to do it otherwise... it just can't be helped
Least favorite?I want to change my Username... This is by far my least favorite one of all-time.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hello Elusia from Thursday . How is the future?Heyo Charlie o/
Heyo Zim \o
cute gif!![]()

Grim.How is the future?![]()