That's his less sexy appearance. Here the real panty liquifier (I nominate Thorfinn Karlsefni from Vinland Saga.
![]()
![]()
It's clearly the best one@xi0 that's a good nomination.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He's cute in a bratty way there, but that was when he was a boy.... he has more appeal when he grows up, in a variety of ways.That's his less sexy appearance. Here the real panty liquifier ()![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
is it the pic of your baby '-'NO WAIT I have a better response for that. Sec, PopoMagu
Oh? Looking forward to your response.NO WAIT I have a better response for that. Sec, PopoMagu
> Checks the Husbando nomination thread that popped up
> Sees Farfosh nomination there
My reaction:
![]()
I said you should nominate a husbando '-' you nominate armin.. @Farfalla
That still looks like Kaneki Ken.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He does look like Kaneki!!!! O.O


I doubt I have much to be afraid of.zimbardo The battle is on. Your Sharingan is nothing against the power of string control.
