Hangout Husbando Wars 2018 - Hangout

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
@xi0 that's a good nomination.
It's clearly the best one
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's his less sexy appearance. Here the real panty liquifier (
)
He's cute in a bratty way there, but that was when he was a boy.... he has more appeal when he grows up, in a variety of ways.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm fine having a husbando I won't need to share ^_^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
NO WAIT I have a better response for that. Sec, PopoMagu
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
They also have the power to eat you :hurr
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,990
Reaction score
18,557
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
zimbardo The battle is on. Your Sharingan is nothing against the power of string control.
I doubt I have much to be afraid of.

Especially not when I consider that your pick is a grown man who spends his days, by himself, playing with dolls
:invalid
 
Last edited:
Top