Aww, but it's TPN!Well I already have the next two volumes but I wanted to give them to her as xmas gift. If she keeps giving me the puppy look I'll have to search for something else![]()

But oh well.... What other manga you have in mind in buying?
Aww, but it's TPN!Well I already have the next two volumes but I wanted to give them to her as xmas gift. If she keeps giving me the puppy look I'll have to search for something else![]()

No, Lambu, endure! Or your future SOs will turn you into a puppet '-'Well I already have the next two volumes but I wanted to give them to her as xmas gift. If she keeps giving me the puppy look I'll have to search for something else![]()
You say that like its easy, but that "onichan... onegai" look... is very powerfulNo, Lambu, endure! Or your future SOs will turn you into a puppet '-'
Not another manga, I would like to get her a cool t-shirt, but you know, not the typical "mom" gift (like sweater or jeans, because they are necessary)... I want something she will like wearing regularly, which might be a liitle hard since she's entering the pre-teen phase full speed... guess I'll need big sis for this one.Aww, but it's TPN!
But oh well.... What other manga you have in mind in buying?

Aha!Also have to get her good headphones tho, she constantly gets mine cause hers are bad![]()


Nana!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
For the end of Jan ^^ first it said the 19th, now it's for the 25th alrdy. Hardy's son indeed, too lazy to come out on time.Saw your pics on Insta, due date should be soon? I hope it goes as easy as possible! ^^
Me 2Oh, his due date is near my birthday. ^^
just plus a few months lol.Hey future Els, how are you making out?
For the end of Jan ^^ first it said the 19th, now it's for the 25th alrdy. Hardy's son indeed, too lazy to come out on time.



Oh, ours is due on the 26th.. wah, it’s become a race!For the end of Jan ^^ first it said the 19th, now it's for the 25th alrdy. Hardy's son indeed, too lazy to come out on time.

19/01/19 was such a sexy dateOh, ours is due on the 26th.. wah, it’s become a race!
Oh well, it will be cute if they end up being born on the same date xD--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lamelord '-'A race I'm clearly gonna win.![]()
The german voices were so much better. And one of my favorite scenes from that show, very memorable.The only reason why would someone watch porn in public
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not if he finds a good SONo, Lambu, endure! Or your future SOs will turn you into a puppet '-'
Only imagining it already gets me weakYou say that like its easy, but that "onichan... onegai" look... is very powerful![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Everyone's birthday is at most 6 months away from mineMe 2just plus a few months lol.

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Banana is never the answerDo I make a cheese sandwhich or a banana sandwhich![]()
Unless you want a licuado *___*Banana is never the answer