The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Well I already have the next two volumes but I wanted to give them to her as xmas gift. If she keeps giving me the puppy look I'll have to search for something else :p
Aww, but it's TPN! :emocat

But oh well.... What other manga you have in mind in buying?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
You guys ruined my stuff, I will make you disappear

 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
No, Lambu, endure! Or your future SOs will turn you into a puppet '-'
You say that like its easy, but that "onichan... onegai" look... is very powerful :emobirb

Aww, but it's TPN! :emocat

But oh well.... What other manga you have in mind in buying?
Not another manga, I would like to get her a cool t-shirt, but you know, not the typical "mom" gift (like sweater or jeans, because they are necessary)... I want something she will like wearing regularly, which might be a liitle hard since she's entering the pre-teen phase full speed... guess I'll need big sis for this one.

Also have to get her good headphones tho, she constantly gets mine cause hers are bad <_>
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Also have to get her good headphones tho, she constantly gets mine cause hers are bad <_>
Aha!
There, it simply came out, the bad brother attitude:3c
How you cannot gave her your phones when you know her own do not work well?
You have to be like Itachi to Sasuke, Lamb... oh wait, wrong user.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Nana! :hug

Saw your pics on Insta, due date should be soon? I hope it goes as easy as possible! ^^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lambu, wishing her a fast recovery as well!

I haven't personally had similar issues so I can't really relate but a friend of mine had cysts and I know it was tough, she stopped eating a lot of things while on medications but she endured it. I hope she has a good doctor and gets well soon!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Do I make a cheese sandwhich or a banana sandwhich :hmm
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
A race I'm clearly gonna win. :catshrug
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh, ours is due on the 26th.. wah, it’s become a race!
19/01/19 was such a sexy date :emocat Oh well, it will be cute if they end up being born on the same date xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
A race I'm clearly gonna win. :catshrug
Lamelord '-'
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Seems I missed quite the high class debate about Starbucks blocking websites on their wifi. Though I've never been in a Starbucks or any coffee place for that matter, so I wasn't qualified enough for that discussion anyway.

The only reason why would someone watch porn in public

The german voices were so much better. And one of my favorite scenes from that show, very memorable.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, Lambu, endure! Or your future SOs will turn you into a puppet '-'
Not if he finds a good SO

You say that like its easy, but that "onichan... onegai" look... is very powerful :emobirb
Only imagining it already gets me weak :emobirb
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Me 2 :zomg just plus a few months lol.
Everyone's birthday is at most 6 months away from mine :hee
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Do I make a cheese sandwhich or a banana sandwhich :hmm
Banana is never the answer
 
Top