The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru | Page 41 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Ah yeah I'm being checked frequently and the baby is fine^^
I had to have my blood sugar checked often when I was born. My mom had to be there because I was very fussy :sad

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Ah yeah I'm being checked frequently and the baby is fine^^
Are you or Hardy starting to get nervous since it's coming so close?

I know I am, and if Grace's condition is any indication the baby will come this month and won't wait till January. :oh

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Tbh not yet. I mean, for me, Hardy is hard to read on this sense ç.ç he's always chill. It's just that it still feels far ahead, since there's 1,5 month to go. And Idk how Grace feels, but late pregnancy is a pain, you feel heavy, you feel sore, you feel dirty... kinda makes you wanna be done with it alrdy lmao.
And wow, what's going on with her? o.o I got some risk factors for a premature labor (diabetes, severe edema, placenta aged too fast) but so far the baby is fine. Hardy was actually enjoying the idea of having the baby for NYE =_="
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
At least you might get her as a bday gift, Tommy *-*

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
The art in that img is so pretty alrdy *-*
Thx for the recommendation ^^
Art is pretty good, but movie packs a lot of feels and some nice messages which I‘d say is even better for a good movie. Was a nice watch.
You all went to the cinema together?
That would have been funny to do :XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Heyyyyy you guys :cookiearf lolz it's been like forever since I came here I suppose
Remember me g01? :clingy How‘s life? Studying medicine in germany like you mentioned long ago?
Couldve invited me:hmph
@Crescent Jinx is the main organizer for those, should tell her
smh @g01 doesn't even greet me :emocat
Don‘t think he even knows you, you weren‘t there much back then
Tbh not yet. I mean, for me, Hardy is hard to read on this sense ç.ç he's always chill. It's just that it still feels far ahead, since there's 1,5 month to go. And Idk how Grace feels, but late pregnancy is a pain, you feel heavy, you feel sore, you feel dirty... kinda makes you wanna be done with it alrdy lmao.
And wow, what's going on with her? o.o I got some risk factors for a premature labor (diabetes, severe edema, placenta aged too fast) but so far the baby is fine. Hardy was actually enjoying the idea of having the baby for NYE =_="
Hardy so surprisingly chill about it :lmao

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Well, 5th of January is the due date, so giving birth this month wouldn't be that premature to be honest, apparently it's not that rare either.

And yeah, she's having lots of aches, last week was a bitch, she said that every time she took a step it was like someone jammed a sword in her side or something. She's having a lot of fluid retention too, especially in her hands now (ankles with Conan) which hurts a lot at certain moment because it takes to much effort to move them like she normally does, or something.. Not sure.

I'm hard to read when it comes to this too, according to Grace, but that's mainly to keep a cool head for her. In reality I'm unable to process that it's all going to happen again, soon. Any fucking moment. I'm a complete mess at this time, but that's only something you guys know. I don't really care when she gives birth, if it's on my birthday it's only a plus, because then everyone would forget about me! :zomg That's the best birthday wish I could imagine. :lmao
But I know him! :gwah

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
He only said he's afraid of fucking up, I guess with raising the child? Which is something I also feel. He's quite excited about shantala tho xD and keeps acting as if I'll just breastfeed and he'll do the rest '_' So idk, I guess he's quite excited?
Learning about how placentas are removed also made me paranoid '_' but I'll just take all the drugs I can and enjoy the unicorns and rainbows.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
This has to be one of the oddest descriptions I have read in a sales magazine

I mean, obviously I get what they're trying to say, but there must be a better way to describe a tool specifically designed to injure the central nervous system then as 'friendly'
:invalid

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
He only said he's afraid of fucking up, I guess with raising the child? Which is something I also feel. He's quite excited about shantala tho xD and keeps acting as if I'll just breastfeed and he'll do the rest '_' So idk, I guess he's quite excited?
Learning about how placentas are removed also made me paranoid '_' but I'll just take all the drugs I can and enjoy the unicorns and rainbows.
Yeah, I'm doing alright with Conan, but I have this idea that a girl is completely different and I'll fuck up too, I'm getting nothing but praises for my way of parenting, but I'm living on the edge, every day I'm afraid I'll do something to fuck it up :lmao yay insecurities

Yeah, definitely take all the drugs they offer you, there's plenty of women who want to do it 'all natural', but those are some batshit crazy bitches. Just take all the painkillers you are allowed to take. :nod

It's good he's excited, I like that. Most of the people I know that got kids.. well, let's just say they deserve better dads, or .. dads. So it's good to hear that's not going to be the case here. I won't have to come to Brazil and kick his ass, that saves me some effort too.

What's Shantala though? I don't think I've ever heard that.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
It's some sort of massage we heard about while taking classes. They say it's good to calm the baby, improve some physiological things and the bond between parents and the baby. But I think that overall he just sees it as cute '-'

Tbh nowadays I'm kinda glad it's a boy. I think we'll have a smoother time with him while he's an infant. Ik like 5 people from work and family that just had little girls and they're struggling a lot with it @.@ Imo tho it's they're own fault for treating them as if they're dolls or something xD Idk why people struggle so much to say no to little girls, specially guys. So hey! If things look tough to you, you're following a trend! ç.ç (altho if you're doing great with Conan, not spoiling him and all, I don't think that the other baby's gender will matter).

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
SMASHU SMASHU SMAAAASH

:goomba

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
SMASHU SMASHU SMAAAASH

:goomba
You're havin-a bby too, ust?

And good morning from Philly, peeps. :hi
Currently 1c, friend and former co worker it's 70f /21c in Huston Texas. :nah

g01

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Aye o/

How are you??

You left for too long this time >.>!
Wowww congrats to both you and hardy :celebrate:celebrateyeah i know i am super late to say that :D
I hope the baby will be healthy :super
Yeahhh life problems but i am here and missed all of you
You are pregnant lala?:headscratch
@Farfalla
Who told you that ? @g01
Saw farfs chat with reebi :XD

smh @g01 doesn't even greet me :emocat
LOL of course i remember you but you shocked me when i Saw you posting "New comer" post :D
And I was preparing to tell you that we had 1 or 2 mafia games and i even remember celebrating the birth of your child :XD but i had to deal with the lesson so i left before writing these
Art is pretty good, but movie packs a lot of feels and some nice messages which I‘d say is even better for a good movie. Was a nice watch.

That would have been funny to do :XD

Remember me g01? :clingy How‘s life? Studying medicine in germany like you mentioned long ago?

@Crescent Jinx is the main organizer for those, should tell her

Hardy so surprisingly chill about it :lmao
Omg of course i remember you my fav german :hug :zomg
Ah no i was there for internship not for the study and i still have my second internship but i don"t know if i can go to germany for that.
How are you doing, glad to see you are here :D

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
It's some sort of massage we heard about while taking classes. They say it's good to calm the baby, improve some physiological things and the bond between parents and the baby. But I think that overall he just sees it as cute '-'

Tbh nowadays I'm kinda glad it's a boy. I think we'll have a smoother time with him while he's an infant. Ik like 5 people from work and family that just had little girls and they're struggling a lot with it @.@ Imo tho it's they're own fault for treating them as if they're dolls or something xD Idk why people struggle so much to say no to little girls, specially guys. So hey! If things look tough to you, you're following a trend! ç.ç (altho if you're doing great with Conan, not spoiling him and all, I don't think that the other baby's gender will matter).
Ah, I didn't know there was a special type of massage. I did that a lot with Conan as a baby, I still do and he fucking loves it.

Most we know actually have girls, there's only 2 (of the many friends) that have a boy, one each. But everyone else has girls, and most of them had a lot of trouble and still do. I'm still convinced it hasn't to do anything with the gender, but that thought is still hanging around. I'm doing fine with Conan, he's definitely not spoiled either, we try to do everything with moderation. Although if he gets spoiled, I'm the one doing it.

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
It was a fun day; i watched One Piece with my colleague -Franky Vs Fukurou & Chopper Vs Kumadori- some parts that we enjoyed... especially with Fukurou's "chapapa" which its his end sentence style, and resembles a lot with "chapalapáchala", a chilean way to insult by changing the vocals of the phrase, meaning "chupalapichula" or suck my dick xDD.
Then ate churrasco with salad and rice for lunch, went for a siesta, woke up to eat my dessert: 1liter of chestnut icecream with chocolate sauce and meringues.

Today realized that it was too much for my stomach, so gotta keep drinking a lot of water, sadly some fruits and end the day with camomile tea.

How about you? Also checked Duterte's opinion about catholic priests :lmao that guy is so crazy, what do you think about it?
Wow, that's a lot of things... Well, I'm happy you had fun :zomg

For the whole night, I'm just gonna relax after a tired day.. and no, I don't really watch the news that often.
HYPE!
Y
P
E
!

:onoz