The Last Person to Post Wins - Taimatsu-Maru

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Guess ppl are crazy to complain about pregnant ppl and sick ppl....

We'll one thing we don't lack as humans is the lack of expert aholes.... :nah

In other news, :bored long days are long and sucks sometimes when you want to help with stuff but can't.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Get a life bruh:kappa
The one thing that is not allowed is hitting a pregnant woman.
Only 60% of ppl think this tho, 40% dont care about it.
Getting a life = acting like an incel?


Very chivalrous of you, I must say. Though with what you seemingly think of women in general, who could really be surprised....



Idle old people '-'
Funnily enough, they're complaining about my sick mom lmao.
Ah, well wasn't sure if it was about work or not, but I guess I was right. You'd think the old would be understanding of the elderly...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
OMG I so need a break.... This goddamn budget will bite me in the ass for a whole year, I bet.... And moving into a new place is having the downside of dealing with very annoying neighbors.... I might fake I'm getting sick next time someone approaches me with complaints / issues....
Moving into a new place? :omg
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah, well wasn't sure if it was about work or not, but I guess I was right. You'd think the old would be understanding of the elderly...
Ah well I made a mistake with the company's budget as well, that has low impact and won't harm the company (a 0,01% dev), but Ik my boss will be a bitch about it so I've been trying to hide the issue '_' and welp, yday people found out. I'll worry about the consequences of that in 8 months though, lmao, I can't and there's no point in worrying now, but yday I was quite stressed about it + the old lady's fuckery.
Moving into a new place? :omg
I told you, no? D: I moved to another place in september (still in Brasília, but not in the main area, kind of suburbs idk).
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I'm doing ok
I was away for alittle bit. I usually pop up here and there. I'm not consistent.

I've been thinking about moving...
I need change.
By moving... You mean from here :o (don't do that)
I still miss philia :feelsbadman
OMG I so need a break.... This goddamn budget will bite me in the ass for a whole year, I bet.... And moving into a new place is having the downside of dealing with very annoying neighbors.... I might fake I'm getting sick next time someone approaches me with complaints / issues....
Don't let then effect you especially not now. Even if you are in the Best mood, hearing about them will kill your mood.
And tell hardy to punch those people lol Violence always works :D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hello to you too @xi0 gary:notsure
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmmm is this what we call a Pom hearto geto?
:zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Philia come back son.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
By moving... You mean from here :o (don't do that)
I still miss philia :feelsbadman
Not exactly here..Out of the state I currently live in.
Sometimes it is very boring here. Lol
I just checked up on the site.
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I need sunlight :notrust There hasn’t been many sunny days this month.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Ah well I made a mistake with the company's budget as well, that has low impact and won't harm the company (a 0,01% dev), but Ik my boss will be a bitch about it so I've been trying to hide the issue '_' and welp, yday people found out. I'll worry about the consequences of that in 8 months though, lmao, I can't and there's no point in worrying now, but yday I was quite stressed about it + the old lady's fuckery.

I told you, no? D: I moved to another place in september (still in Brasília, but not in the main area, kind of suburbs idk).
To Aguas Clara's ahhh right. How could I forget
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Just wanted to know something

In your country can you manga volumes or LN legally?

If so please tell me your country name?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Oh, well, Hardy is usually the good cop '-'

Biiiia how are you?^^
LOL that is better :D
Btw how is uni going for hardy, Last time i check he is having a little problem
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not exactly here..Out of the state I currently live in.
Sometimes it is very boring here. Lol
I just checked up on the site.
Oh glad to hear that
Well it is good to change where you live sometimes. I can understand you, i am stuck in where i live too
 
Last edited:
Top