Idle old people '-'Who approaches a very pregnant woman with their bullshit?
Funnily enough, they're complaining about my sick mom lmao.
Idle old people '-'Who approaches a very pregnant woman with their bullshit?

long days are long and sucks sometimes when you want to help with stuff but can't.Getting a life = acting like an incel?Get a life bruh
The one thing that is not allowed is hitting a pregnant woman.
Only 60% of ppl think this tho, 40% dont care about it.
Ah, well wasn't sure if it was about work or not, but I guess I was right. You'd think the old would be understanding of the elderly...Idle old people '-'
Funnily enough, they're complaining about my sick mom lmao.
Moving into a new place?OMG I so need a break.... This goddamn budget will bite me in the ass for a whole year, I bet.... And moving into a new place is having the downside of dealing with very annoying neighbors.... I might fake I'm getting sick next time someone approaches me with complaints / issues....

Ah well I made a mistake with the company's budget as well, that has low impact and won't harm the company (a 0,01% dev), but Ik my boss will be a bitch about it so I've been trying to hide the issue '_' and welp, yday people found out. I'll worry about the consequences of that in 8 months though, lmao, I can't and there's no point in worrying now, but yday I was quite stressed about it + the old lady's fuckery.Ah, well wasn't sure if it was about work or not, but I guess I was right. You'd think the old would be understanding of the elderly...
I told you, no? D: I moved to another place in september (still in Brasília, but not in the main area, kind of suburbs idk).Moving into a new place?![]()
By moving... You mean from hereI'm doing ok
I was away for alittle bit. I usually pop up here and there. I'm not consistent.
I've been thinking about moving...
I need change.
(don't do that)
Don't let then effect you especially not now. Even if you are in the Best mood, hearing about them will kill your mood.OMG I so need a break.... This goddamn budget will bite me in the ass for a whole year, I bet.... And moving into a new place is having the downside of dealing with very annoying neighbors.... I might fake I'm getting sick next time someone approaches me with complaints / issues....

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

MariIdle old people '-'
Funnily enough, they're complaining about my sick mom lmao.

Oh, well, Hardy is usually the good cop '-'Don't let then effect you especially not now. Even if you are in the Best mood, hearing about them will kill your mood.
And tell hardy to punch those people lol Violence always works![]()
Biiiia how are you?^^Mari![]()
Has been busy for thos last weeks, but already having a bit more of time.Oh, well, Hardy is usually the good cop '-'
Biiiia how are you?^^
/ Hope you can have some peace on your side, Farfy!
Tell em...."dont have gnut come back to handle shit!"Oh, well, Hardy is usually the good cop '-'
And RavenTell em...."dont have gnut come back to handle shit!"
Not exactly here..Out of the state I currently live in.By moving... You mean from here(don't do that)
I still miss philia![]()
Do I know you?Hello to you too @xi0 gary![]()
There hasn’t been many sunny days this month.To Aguas Clara's ahhh right. How could I forgetAh well I made a mistake with the company's budget as well, that has low impact and won't harm the company (a 0,01% dev), but Ik my boss will be a bitch about it so I've been trying to hide the issue '_' and welp, yday people found out. I'll worry about the consequences of that in 8 months though, lmao, I can't and there's no point in worrying now, but yday I was quite stressed about it + the old lady's fuckery.
I told you, no? D: I moved to another place in september (still in Brasília, but not in the main area, kind of suburbs idk).
LOL that is betterOh, well, Hardy is usually the good cop '-'
Biiiia how are you?^^

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh glad to hear thatNot exactly here..Out of the state I currently live in.
Sometimes it is very boring here. Lol
I just checked up on the site.