Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
......really helpful...
I almost want to vote you or digital for giving that kinda hint that isn't even a hint..what's this troll
How is this not helpful...so what are we suppose to say on day 1?
Im a detective? Im a bulletproof? I am mafia? Etc etc?

You are trolling more if you ask me...whats wrong?
Want a clear picture of who to target for a kill tonite?

Smh...it is what it is and matter of fact...i really didnt have to say shit.
:cookiehand

For now votekill Cresent
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
How is this not helpful...so what are we suppose to say on day 1?
Im a detective? Im a bulletproof? I am mafia? Etc etc?

You are trolling more if you ask me...whats wrong?
Want a clear picture of who to target for a kill tonite?

Smh...it is what it is and matter of fact...i really didnt have to say shit.
:cookiehand

For now votekill Cresent
I didn't say reveal but hint, they many ways to hint some in a creative way and some in a generic way but you have sth to go one, not "I have a role" EVERYONE HAVE A ROLE seriously if you're going to give that kinda hint I prefer you don't.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Even a vanilla townie is considered a role, what's wrong gnut I could have expected this form a newcomer ( or digital he's weird when it come to this things ...kinda ) but not you out all the people?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I didn't say reveal but hint, they many ways to hint some in a creative way and some in a generic way but you have sth to go one, "not I have a role" EVERYONE HAVE A ROLE seriously if you're going to give that kinda hint I prefer you don't.
Take it as i didnt then....but to me DD saying he has a role.
To me...later on he cant come with some passive bullshit because he already says he has a role.
Same goes for me....
I think you and my definition of "role" is two different things.

Dont start with me Koko...it will be a long game for you xD
Better kill me early then...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Aaand I'm back.

As the resident Overlord expert (self proclaimed). I'm afraid I can confirm that Shaltear pads her chest.

But I would add that Shaltear is in the top tier of awesome. As proven conclusively by this gif.



​
Also flat is arguably justice.
For that support in my argument I shall help you out, you big massive fluff of a Hamster. Votekill Belserion.
As for my role hint: My role is insecure.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I see so basically you're saying you're role is active :oh
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@1. I think Marms got the hint and provided the same kind of hint herself. Also as with pretty much everything in this game: People can lie. Wether it's about points or actions or roles, any kind of divulged information can be a lie.

@2. My comment was related to something Gry said earlier and in that context probably makes more sense to you.

And yes! Time to open up, the more information people give earlier on, the more we got in our hands. On day one mafia has not been able to communicate and talk about who claims which roles and so on. Therefore statements made on day one may lead to later contradictions. After N1 there is more to talk about but the mafia also had time to group up and make up their mind on what role to claim, who to incriminate and who to lead on a goose chase.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
votekill Zasz

As is traditional for me already and since we have a really slow start todayI go with the meme and vote for Zasz. Dem good old times.
Fair enough,i'll give a hint to my Role but that's the farthest i'm going today.
@GrySun it's rather weird you're as activate as you always are ? Where is the gry that I know that could bully everyone for info.
And @Seraph you've been addressing everyone for info ( mostly me ) but you didn't give a hint yourself did you ? ( if u did I'm sorry that I missed it but can u say it again ? )


So yea guys I request hints, it's weird that almost no one gave one, do you guys want to help mafia that much ?
Indeed,i didn't give one,i adressed multiple people today to see and observe their reactions while keeping track of everybody else as well. It was my way of kicking things off like i did in previous games before.

As for my Role: It is only a matter of time.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
As far as a vanilla townie goes....what "role" do they exactly play in the game?
To be even called a role...?
They are just there...in discussions not actively bringing anything to the table but observations.
No investigations...no blocks...no protection...no nothing...not what i call a "role"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I see so basically you're saying you're role is active :oh
Could be:heh
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I see so basically you're saying you're role is active :oh
It's "your". :P
Do we have somebody to cover all hints so far given by everyone? It feels like half of us haven't said anything about their role, a large group the mafia can hide within.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Lambu is such a dedicated waifu to @Elusia , such hard work put forth for the lazy supreme being. <3
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I consider vanilla the most useless role to you but I still think it's a role because it have it's useful to det, I consider it a passive role being the most boring one
But I could say vanilla is the only role I have some doubt on being a role.



Here a role list
Asako:
I already had this role before
Sonsofdaws: I have an active role that doesn't fit my avi
James: My role is insecure.
Gnut: I have a role meaning active ?
Digital: I have a role
Seraph: It is only a matter of time.
Crescent: ( she gave a hint but I dunno where )


Ok going to make it more professional next time but I'm lazy right now to do so I mean it's soon 1am here and I'm really not in the mood to look for the hidden hints or to make my post professional
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Are we giving hints on day 1? That seems pretty early to me. Well, whatever, I have a role but I wouldn't call it important. I would say it fits Hamsuke fairly well though it fits one other character in this game better.
Sorry for taking long Lambu, Eluchi:sweatbunny
I votekill Jammin because hamsters are devils :lambirb
For what it's worth, I'm not overly fond of them either.:kappa

For that support in my argument I shall help you out, you big massive fluff of a Hamster. Votekill Belserion.
As for my role hint: My role is insecure.
Thanks though, fun fact, the life span of a hamster is like 3 years. So I think this avatar combined with that knowledge is slowly sapping my will to live. Today? Tomorrow? What's the difference when you live life starring into the abyss of your own mortality.:bored
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
7 out of 19, that is not a lot of hint-givers. And I mean you can discount Digital and Crescent so that makes it 5, 25% outta all players. Damn, that's low! Usually we got far more hints than that!
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Yea I know usually only 4 people out 20 don't hint but now it's the opposite, it's so weird.

Also no jammin it's not early to hint I could even consider hinting tomorrow late because mafia can talk in the night and they can plan while townies can't, not hinting especially with so many people is more like making the mafia blends in, it's like helping mafia with so many people not hinting or am I the weird one for asking for hints ?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:invalid Can’t do 2/3 of these. Thanks Host-Kun.



Do the stats ever reset? Say I had a defense stat that helped me survive, but then after that would all be set back to zero? Does that question even make sense??:hmm
From this it seems she is claiming something passive...which is the role claims im most weary of.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yea I know usually only 4 people out 20 don't hint but now it's the opposite, it's so weird.

Also no jammin it's not early to hint I could even consider hinting tomorrow late because mafia can talk in the night and they can plan while townies can't, not hinting especially with so many people is more like making the mafia blends in, it's like helping mafia with so many people not hinting or am I the weird one for asking for hints ?
Not weird but you are comig off a little pushy for a townie taking into account that this is day 1.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Hint to my role: I've never had it before.

I know it's not a lot but I don't like hinting on day 1. But in the end it might not even matter lol.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mafia can blend in by giving false hints just as much as a townie on day 1....asking for hints so early on doesnt always clear a person.

Might be quite the opposite if you get it stuck in your head a player is such and such so you give them a pass on things like investigation/protection/etc.could be deadly late game more than beneficial.

I think its more constructive to just let people talk and dig their own graves.
Because the way a player plays the game may contradict later on what they claim...just as much as lying about it in the very beginning:catshrug
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yea I know usually only 4 people out 20 don't hint but now it's the opposite, it's so weird.

Also no jammin it's not early to hint I could even consider hinting tomorrow late because mafia can talk in the night and they can plan while townies can't, not hinting especially with so many people is more like making the mafia blends in, it's like helping mafia with so many people not hinting or am I the weird one for asking for hints ?
Makes sense, I guess. I'm mainly concerned about the potential of giving mafia potentially valuable targets until the investigators have the chance to do their thing.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I honestly would've preferred not to hint on D1 either,i mean things always go slow the first 2 days...

I also think lynching Bel is going to be a loss for Town.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top