Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
For me is between those 2 yes. Like I said before I will probably go for Bel but don't mind going for Marmalade if no one wants to change to Bel.
@Asako @revo which of these 2 seem more mafia to you?
I've played with Asako enough times to know that she gets herself in these kind of situations for the simplest things so I tend to give her more leeway. Not opposed to her lynch though. Revo I have never played with until now, so not familiar with her playstyle, she's been pretty passive like many others, could be Mafia getting by laying in the shadows or be a townie just observing in the background.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
1) Been online for a while now, maybe she's busy doing other stuff(fair enough) but can't let her go unnoticed.
Furthermore it's ironic you use this particular argument when you are in lurk mode. Who knows how long you've been online. :heh
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
So right now we have a three way tie with enough people missing from the vote to come in for a clutch decision arguably being able to save a Mafia comrade.

As for my vote it's just a placeholder to see if any of the lynchables will move a bit under the pressure. I'll certainly be here for the day end plus possible prolongation of the phase.

For me is between those 2 yes. Like I said before I will probably go for Bel but don't mind going for Marmalade if no one wants to change to Bel.
@Asako @revo which of these 2 seem more mafia to you?
At least Asako is active. The problem with lynching inactives is that we have lost some pretty valuable roles through that in previous games.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
For me is between those 2 yes. Like I said before I will probably go for Bel but don't mind going for Marmalade if no one wants to change to Bel.
@Asako @revo which of these 2 seem more mafia to you?
Both of them can be suspected mostly because of inactivity...which is good to start suspecting but it isn't enough, let alone to get lynched. Inactivity can be
justified sometimes.
I also agree with Gryff, I don't want to give votes to the top most voted, for the reasons I said before. Marma is a random vote for my part more than anything :catshrug
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
She is still my main suspect, but maybe I‘m wrong, she‘s shady by nature in these games, but still doesn‘t sit well with me how she acts. Other than her I distrust most people, too much lurking going on.
We can still easily lynch anyone, plenty are here for this last hour.
We can hope for a spike in activity in the last half hour altoualt I wouldn't be keen on that.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
!votekill Belserion!

Will change to Marm if no one follows.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
@Zasz will you be here before the day ends in case you'll have some "action"?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
30 more minutes,guess it's time to get things a bit more spicy in here. :grumble

@revo I'm not sure,maybe i had trouble backreading,did you hint at something? If not can you give me something suspicious about your Role that could sway my Vote?

@Belserion Phase is about to end,mind giving me a hint to your Role? :hmm
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's one of those mafia game days, where like 6 people are tied for top voted almost, with no indication who to go for. Would be funny if in the end all of our options are townies.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Adding this before the end


Asako:
I already had this role before/ active
I'm going to reveal who was my target because I want to
It's a male that I respect with that said I think there's only two roles left that
Sonsofdaws: I have an active role that doesn't fit my avi (???)
James: My role is insecure.
Also my hint for the day: I never had this role before
Gnut: I have a role meaning active ?
Digital:I have a role/I had this role before
Seraph: It is only a matter of time.
Jammin: I have a role but I wouldn't call it important. I would say it fits Hamsuke fairly well though it fits one other character in this game better.
My role is such that I'm not comfortable giving more of a hint than I already have. That's all I plan to say unless I absolutely need to
Crescent: noble
Bel:
I've never had it before.
Vand: So my hint is that it's a role that fits my avy's description from the wiki
Revo: I didn't have it before, and it kinda fits this Climb guy on my avi lmao
Taku: I have an active role.
my role isn't any useful to town despite being active
Marmaladesky: have a passive role this time, havent had it before either.
Grysun: I don‘t particularly like the role I have.
Desin:I can tell you that I will not spend my skill points on defense
Zasz: I'll just add that my role is active and that depending on my mood you might see it soon.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
@revo I'm not sure,maybe i had trouble backreading,did you hint at something? If not can you give me something suspicious about your Role that could sway my Vote?
Sure thing:
About my role, I didn't have it before, and it kinda fits this Climb guy on my avi lmao I still envy Marmalade's avi.
I was planning to reveal more of my role tomorrow if I'm still alive tho.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ah I know what role you claim now @Asako. And I know who you're going for too. Said too much with that hint perhaps. Curious what'll come from it next day if you survive here. Wouldn't discount you two making a double-play as mafias too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So our best bets for today are Marm, James and Bel then? Would only need 1 more votelock, for anyone else 2+. :grumble
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Sure thing:

I was planning to reveal more of my role tomorrow if I'm still alive tho.
Wow D3 is going to be on fire with all those Announced reveals :heh I think you'll be fine to be honest,Mafia's wouldn't murder each other at night.:fan
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
It's one of those mafia game days, where like 6 people are tied for top voted almost, with no indication who to go for. Would be funny if in the end all of our options are townies.
Oh god, the hosts would certainly welcome such spectacle. But since it does not seem like major developments are gonna happen. Out of the top three who would you go for?
To be honest at least Asako is active and can be caught in a web of lies if there is any fuck up. Takuan said he has a "useless" active role (not sure which that could be) and Zasz possibly having a day active role thus being able to prove himself a townie and be a good investigation target.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Ah I know what role you claim now @Asako. And I know who you're going for too. Said too much with that hint perhaps. Curious what'll come from it next day if you survive here. Wouldn't discount you two making a double-play as mafias too.
Shh I wanted it to keep hidden because it was too much as a hint but it was just in case.
You didn't have to point it out :ninja
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh god, the hosts would certainly welcome such spectacle. But since it does not seem like major developments are gonna happen. Out of the top three who would you go for?
To be honest at least Asako is active and can be caught in a web of lies if there is any fuck up. Takuan said he has a "useless" active role (not sure which that could be) and Zasz possibly having a day active role thus being able to prove himself a townie and be a good investigation target.
Neither of those 3 I think.. Maybe best bet going for the 2-votes people or stack on someone new.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Shh I wanted it to keep hidden because it was too much as a hint but it was just in case.
You didn't have to point it out :ninja
I could've been more direct in describing it :heh But fine enough to switch my vote off of you for today I'd say.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top