Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Day Three Votes:​
Votes: 12/13

Brain / Asako >>>>> 7x (Takuan, Jammin, Zasz, James , desin24, revo, Belserion)

PA / James >>>>> 3x (gnut, Juviii, linda)

Gazef / gnut >>>>> 1x (GrySun)

Aura / Zasz >>>>> 1x (Gryffindor)



-------------------------o-------------------------

Day three ends in:


​
 
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Didn't the host just say that it's possible that the step up is can be bend with enough point and no taku I don't have 18% in Strength but I did say strength is the most one filled between the three.
Well I'm going to share my suspects, it's bel and james.
James is good at being mafia and manipulating the scenes, I mean he did it two games extremely well.
Also @Seraph I want to know to know if you're really a spy because my target was obvious and you did reveal after I said it like some new news, you may be mafia taking this as an opportunity tho I could say that it's really dumb because if I get lynchedif and revealed a Det you're the next target most likely for lynch.

Now the decision to lynch me is yours guys I did say all I to say for now.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Asako Since you were successful...how many points did you receive this past night?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm only seeing this now but Gry "knew" who it was before you announced it? :heh He KNEW who it was...Afaik Gry said that it "seems" like Van is the target you learned from...i wonder if you just gave away your Mafia Bud.:heh Or Mentor for that matter.
Sigh he said it before I revealed that vand is my most likely target and that I'm apprentice...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Asako Since you were successful...how many points did you receive this past night?
3 3 3
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Didn't the host just say that it's possible that the step up is can be bend with enough point and no taku I don't have 18% in Strength but I did say strength is the most one filled between the three.
Well I'm going to share my suspects, it's bel and james.
James is good at being mafia and manipulating the scenes, I mean he did it two games extremely well.
Also @Seraph I want to know to know if you're really a spy because my target was obvious and you did reveal after I said it like some new news, you may be mafia taking this as an opportunity tho I could say that it's really dumb because if I get lynchedif and revealed a Det you're the next target most likely for lynch.

Now the decision to lynch me I did say all I to say for now.
What makes Bel suspicious for you?

I don't know how to prove my results as true other than to lynch you who i saw targetting Van the past night,the night he died,your defense also seems rather "weak" when i was Apprentice accused as Mafioso i did whatever came to mind to make myself a trusting ally until i had aquired a new Role to benefit the team. It feels like you're pulling a Me right now by saying "Just lynch me and see..."
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sigh he said it before I revealed that vand is my most likely target and that I'm apprentice...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

3 3 3
So you only got three points and you had successful role change...ive been getting 3points each night to.
But it would seem you would get more in your case...idk sound odd
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
What makes Bel suspicious for you?

I don't know how to prove my results as true other than to lynch you who i saw targetting Van the past night,the night he died,your defense also seems rather "weak" when i was Apprentice accused as Mafioso i did whatever came to mind to make myself a trusting ally until i had aquired a new Role to benefit the team. It feels like you're pulling a Me right now by saying "Just lynch me and see..."
Bel was always suspicious to me.
And seraph don't compare me to youx I'm not you
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Sigh he said it before I revealed that vand is my most likely target and that I'm apprentice...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

3 3 3
You said he Knew it,now it is most likely...huh. Don't start sighing yet,you're not lynched yet.:nerd
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Bel was always suspicious to me.
And seraph don't compare me to youx I'm not you
But...why? Is she suspicious because she "revealed" your actual Role as a Mentee before? I honestly don't see a reason to accuse her yet.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
So you only got three points and you had successful role change...ive been getting 3points each night to.
But it would seem you would get more in your case...idk sound odd
Why could I get more ?
I succeed in learning that's how my role work but not the special requirements that is most likely lynching a mafia, it's a team thing.
It's like saying a det that got his target role should get a bonus point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You said he Knew it,now it is most likely...huh. Don't start sighing yet,you're not lynched yet.:nerd
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But...why? Is she suspicious because she "revealed" your actual Role as a Mentee before? I honestly don't see a reason to accuse her yet.
I suspected her form D1 wtf seraph I'm not talking only about today, I didn't want to go with her yesterday because I felt bad to vote for her after being the top lynch in D1 two days straight is a lot.
So I went with my second best choice being marmalade.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why could I get more ?
I succeed in learning that's how my role work but not the special requirements that is most likely lynching a mafia, it's a team thing.
It's like saying a det that got his target role should get a bonus point.
Lynching a mafia shouldnt be the only reason...how would mafia get more points stacked if thats the case?
Also...its possible that a detective would get more points if they hit a mafia,a doc blocking a kill or a vigilante hitting a mafia.
Voting cant be the only way...but hey thats just my thinking:heh
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Why could I get more ?
I succeed in learning that's how my role work but not the special requirements that is most likely lynching a mafia, it's a team thing.
It's like saying a det that got his target role should get a bonus point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I suspected her form D1 wtf seraph I'm not talking only about today, I didn't want to go with her yesterday because I felt bad to vote for her after being the top lynch in D1 two days straight is a lot.
So I went with my second best choice being marmalade.
Why are you dodging the Question? Why are you suspecting her? What makes her stand out to you? No need to lose your cool here and now,if she stands out to you for a particular reason then this would be your chance to make yourself a bit more trustworthy to the Town that you're claiming to be part of.
I only gave an initial Vote,so did Taku,we can still change. But that doesn't come by itself.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Didn't the host just say that it's possible that the step up is can be bend with enough point and no taku I don't have 18% in Strength but I did say strength is the most one filled between the three.
Yes, Elu said so, but eventhough it's possible the chance is slim. Had you put all of your points in Strenght it would have been only a 18% chance. And you're saying you didn't put of into it, so the probability is even slimer.

Also @Seraph I want to know to know if you're really a spy because my target was obvious and you did reveal after I said it like some new news, you may be mafia taking this as an opportunity tho I could say that it's really dumb because if I get lynchedif and revealed a Det you're the next target most likely for lynch.
You're making a good point, Seraph could be lying; you made it obvious that you were targetting Vandred, so he could have used this. And if you turn out mafia his result would still be valid in people's eyes because Vandred died.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Why are you dodging the Question? Why are you suspecting her? What makes her stand out to you? No need to lose your cool here and now,if she stands out to you for a particular reason then this would be your chance to make yourself a bit more trustworthy to the Town that you're claiming to be part of.
I only gave an initial Vote,so did Taku,we can still change. But that doesn't come by itself.
This is what I want to know too. And also @Asako why do you suspect James? I've been getting a feeling about him as well but nothing concrete enough. Maybe you can air your suspicions on both of us?

Also, i'm not sure if Gry is her Mafia buddy considering her target was Van and he died. Not unless it really is 2 mafias, since the janitor kill was also successful. I'd lean more towards the Mentor/Mentee role. She could be a serial killer of course but it's the N1 lack of a second kill that makes me agree with James saying the mentor could have used that night to recruit rather than just dismissing it as a failed kill.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You're making a good point, Seraph could be lying; you made it obvious that you were targetting Vandred, so he could have used this. And if you turn out mafia his result would still be valid in people's eyes because Vandred died.
Indeed,i could be. But that is why i am reserving my N1 Target atm. It's my Joker for now.
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
It seems like most things are pointing at asako. Honestly, Im still a little bit hesitant about it. Due to the first mistake she made I already suspected her once. Just when it seemed like she wasn't the one it turned into a real mess.

Still, did someone check the previous posts? Isnt it a bit too obvious to admit who she went for & eliminating that person?

For now, she seems like the one to go for. I guess I'll wait a bit longer before deciding on what to do.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Why are you dodging the Question? Why are you suspecting her? What makes her stand out to you? No need to lose your cool here and now,if she stands out to you for a particular reason then this would be your chance to make yourself a bit more trustworthy to the Town that you're claiming to be part of.
I only gave an initial Vote,so did Taku,we can still change. But that doesn't come by itself.
I feel unease about her I was planning to investigate her tonight ( or revo or james )
It's more like my hunch form D1 ( but today the more and more she talk I feel like she remind me of the time where she a witch ( forgot game but it's where the apprentice learned form you and died with your role ) so my suspicious of her got down
This is what I want to know too. And also @Asako why do you suspect James? I've been getting a feeling about him as well but nothing concrete enough. Maybe you can air your suspicions on both of us?

Also, i'm not sure if Gry is her Mafia buddy considering her target was Van and he died. Not unless it really is 2 mafias, since the janitor kill was also successful. I'd lean more towards the Mentor/Mentee role. She could be a serial killer of course but it's the N1 lack of a second kill that makes me agree with James saying the mentor could have used that night to recruit rather than just dismissing it as a failed kill.
I'm getting too much flashback to the time he was mafia and played around with us leading us to death, the game where he was gambler and claimed BK and I trusted him in the end red killed him #neverforget
He a good player especially when mafia so he's not someone who could do sth wrong that's why investigation is needed to check.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I feel unease about her I was planning to investigate her tonight ( or revo or james )
It's more like my hunch form D1 ( but today the more and more she talk I feel like she remind me of the time where she a witch ( forgot game but it's where the apprentice learned form you and died with your role ) so my suspicious of her got down
Well if you are what you say you are and we both survive today feel free to investigate me. Anyone else with an investigative role is free to do the same of course. Honestly you weren't really at the top of my personal radar even though there were some sound arguments against you, but the apprentice reveal feels off to me and for now you're firmly at the top of my list. I do agree about having a bad feeling about James though. There are two others i'm looking at as well, but i'll reveal more later on.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
It seems things not looking good for Asako. The odds of the strength stats actually helping her are not great tho not impossible.
But I will wait for now. Seraph hasn't said everything about his results yet.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Well if you are what you say you are and we both survive today feel free to investigate me. Anyone else with an investigative role is free to do the same of course. Honestly you weren't really at the top of my personal radar even though there were some sound arguments against you, but the apprentice reveal feels off to me and for now you're firmly at the top of my list. I do agree about having a bad feeling about James though. There are two others i'm looking at as well, but i'll reveal more later on.
I'm looking forward to this,i hope you'll be able to provide us something spicy :zomg
It seems things not looking good for Asako. The odds of the strength stats actually helping her are not great tho not impossible.
But I will wait for now. Seraph hasn't said everything about his results yet.
Yeah i'm gonna get things a bit more going soon,my N1 target was chosen randomly actually but i might confirm a Townie with it.:verily
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
cant someone enjoy having some luck :emocat
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top