Shoujo Nana by Ai Yazawa

svart_lotus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Nana Discussion

I am in love with this manga!
Chapter 69 just came out scanlated (wich ends v18), v19 will be released in august i think, but man, chapter 69 made my day! :D

Takumi really is a sweet guy when you think about it ;D Long live Reira and Shin!

2 nice nana sites *hint hint*
http://lovenana4ever.cjb.net/
http://www.cuteworld.net/ (warning, lots of spoiler news)
 
Last edited:

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Nana Discussion

I MUST READ this!!
Thanks for letting us know, svart_lotus. The last chapter was quite emo! I think we're reaching the end of this series soon, and now we may soon know what's the reason behind Nana's disappearance? And maybe Nobu x Hachi together again?!

Anyway, here's wishing all Nana readers a Happy International Nana's Day (07.07.07) in advance! :hbunny
 

svart_lotus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Nana Discussion

Litle sad that we cant get a 7/0/7 day :D
 

woody_green

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nana Discussion

I am slightly mad at my department for scheduling our first exam this July 7. This means I can't attend the NANA Convention :scry

Anyway, I love this series!! Love the music, the plot, the characters.. especially Oosaki Nana!! And in the anime, she's voiced by one of my favorite seiyuu, Paku Romi (her credits include Temari in Naruto, Toushirou in Bleach and Falis in Murder Princess)!!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nana Discussion

wee- just went to the NANA day last night. how'd you guys celebrate NANA day in your country? In the Philippines it was a band fest, with the usual cosplay, fanart and fanvid competitions.

I won a vol. 6 manga when they raffled the tickets.
 

svart_lotus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Nana Discussion

Well, as the only Nana fan in a litle town in sweden, there was not much of a celebration... Only played Trapnest and Blast on my ipod, but then again i have done that for the last 2 weeks :D

Btw, any pics fromthe celebration?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nana Discussion

I'll have to ask for it first, coz my sister was one of the official photographers for the event so she got great shots. While the shots from my cam were all dark and hazy.
 

moon212

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 19, 2007
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Nana Discussion

When is Nana ch 70 comeing out. I want to know what happen to Nana.


And I was wondering if Ai Yazawa is going to do a spin off of Nana. like she did with Gokinjo Monogatari.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nana Discussion

I don't know at all when ch70 is coming out. But isn't it supposed to be around this time?

anyway, the Manga Editors who did 68 didn't do 69, and the one who did 69 said she didn't want to scanlate again...
 

Misa

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Australia
Re: Nana Discussion

I am slightly mad at my department for scheduling our first exam this July 7. This means I can't attend the NANA Convention :scry

Anyway, I love this series!! Love the music, the plot, the characters.. especially Oosaki Nana!! And in the anime, she's voiced by one of my favorite seiyuu, Paku Romi (her credits include Temari in Naruto, Toushirou in Bleach and Falis in Murder Princess)!!
DON'T FORGET REN FROM SHAMAN KING, ED FROM FMA, TERESA FROM CLAYMORE

lol<3 i freaking love romi paku ^_^


anyway if noone scanlates this I'd be interested in working on it (with others)..if we can get raws.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nana Discussion

aaa I'm not really sure if this project has been dropped... since the raws do come out only once a month.
 

woody_green

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nana Discussion

anyway if noone scanlates this I'd be interested in working on it (with others)..if we can get raws.
If I have the time, I might help you with that. Right now I'm reading vol 6 and downloading vol 7. I have to catch up..
 

svart_lotus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Nana Discussion

When is Nana ch 70 comeing out. I want to know what happen to Nana.
<hr noshade size="1">
And I was wondering if Ai Yazawa is going to do a spin off of Nana. like she did with Gokinjo Monogatari.
think v.18 is coming out 29 aug, so soon :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nana Discussion

wow... where'd you hear that from? that's cool then. Only a little while longer...
 

moon212

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 19, 2007
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Nana Discussion

29th,cool thats in 2week. what do everyone think will happen. Do you think Nana will end with a sad ending. Or do you think Nana will end with a happy ending.
 

svart_lotus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Nana Discussion

wow... where'd you hear that from? that's cool then. Only a little while longer...
I read it on a forum, so i checked the nana official webpage. Im not that good with japanes, but i could make out the date :D

29th,cool thats in 2week. what do everyone think will happen. Do you think Nana will end with a sad ending. Or do you think Nana will end with a happy ending.
Think Nana will have a sad-happy-ending, you know like paradise kiss. As long as things work out with Shin and Layla im ok :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nana Discussion

as long as takumi and hachi are happily married, I'm ok. :p
 

svart_lotus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Nana Discussion

as long as takumi and hachi are happily married, I'm ok. :p
"Happily married" might not be possible, more like "Denial and survival married" :) But honestly, i love Takumi (if you take away the cheating part).
 

moon212

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 19, 2007
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Nana Discussion

I read it on a forum, so i checked the nana official webpage. Im not that good with japanes, but i could make out the date :D



Think Nana will have a sad-happy-ending, you know like paradise kiss. As long as things work out with Shin and Layla im ok :D
I think something bad happen to Layla.
 

svart_lotus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Nana Discussion

I think something bad happen to Layla.
Im afraid your right. She seems somewhat "on the edge of madness" when you read about here "love" for Takumi. My mony is on OD.
 
Top