Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
: ( Only person to lose their 10er. Saw Angel's Egg for the first time this week, watched it twice. It's edgy af so I love it :teehee

Honorable mention goes to Spirited Away. Didn't get to rewatch it so I left it out, and that's the best one I missed (assuming my former power levels are correct).
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Speaking of films which don't get the credit they deserve. This is the Ghibli film I keep claiming as one of my favorites ever, where people give me funny looks. But there's so much depth in the story and the characters, while the overall plot and atmosphere is so damn feel-good. I think apart from one other of my picks (and Totoro since I got a kid), this is the one I've watched the most. It's so damn good.
I agree! It's an amazing film with one of my all time favorite quotes (" I'd rather be a pig than fascist"). I just had to leave it out due to not wanting to have too much Miyazaki on the list. It is my 3rd favorite Miyazaki film, shared spot with Totoro.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
About special mentions - out of the revealed titles I had Porco Rosso, Perfect Blue, Summer Wars and Cowboy Bebop on my mentions list.
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
: ( Only person to lose their 10er. Saw Angel's Egg for the first time this week, watched it twice. It's edgy af so I love it :teehee

Honorable mention goes to Spirited Away. Didn't get to rewatch it so I left it out, and that's the best one I missed (assuming my former power levels are correct).
I saw that one recently too. I sent mine early, so I would not have been able to include it anyway, but it was quite solid. Knew you would love it with all that edge.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I have 20 films on my Honorable Mentions list. Even cutting it down to that was tough, but I wanted to mention some which might not be mentioned otherwise.

Akira - well, everyone knows this one, but it felt obligatory to place here. This is one of the big classics for a reason.
Galaxy Express 999 - was recommended the series shortly after I first watched Kino’s Journey 2003 (one of my all time favs) but could only get my hands on the film. The animation is a bit dated, but still really beautiful and the message it carries is one of the strongest executed in any anime film I’ve seen to date.
Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro - Lupin III Miyazaki style is some of the best Lupin there is. Non-stop fun all the way.
Tale of the Princess Kaguya - this was on my list for so long, much because I just wanted an Isao Takahata film on there damnit! Ended up not including any of his films. Even though he’s done some masterpieces, most of them are the type of masterpieces I will watch once every ten years and can’t really call “favorites” because of that. Kaguya is probably the closest to that he gets to me though.
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind - one of Ghibli’s best, and it’s not even really Ghibli (well, it wasn’t at first at least, but they “claimed it”). The manga is even better though. I can’t quite say why this didn’t make my list. I love it to bits.
The Wind Rises - criminally underrated, probably because it’s a less “fantastical” Miyazaki film. The themes of this film really hit a home run with me though. Helplessly hoping someone gave this a nod, but probably not.
Laputa: Castle in the Sky - also one of the best adventure films of all time, this has everything a Ghibli movie should and more, and some of my favorite animated scenes ever. Good pick, @Arjuna @Totinona
The Garden of Words - mentioned previously.
Summer Wars - only Hosoda film on my HM list (and he didn’t make the actual list either). He’s a splendid director, but his films never made me want to rewatch... except this one. This one is fun, filled with adventure and heart. Also has a pretty clever concept (which Ready Player One then ruined). Nice pick @Farfalla @Valhalla777 (though Farf kinda dissed it earlier :hmph)
Millennium Actress & Perfect Blue - two of the best anime films ever, imo.. but I have two other Satoshi Kon films on my list which are both more favorite-y to me, despite me actually probably considering both of these two HM’s better.
Sword of the Stranger - has some of the best action and animation of all time, no doubt. Worth watching just for that; but there’s also more in there to enjoy.
Night is Long, Walk on Girl - mentioned previously
Cowboy Bebop: Knockin’ on Heavens Door - mentioned previously
Into the Forest of Fireflies’ Light - excluded this because it’s so short, but this film from “Natsume”’s director is seriously under appreciated and filled with 40 minutes of FEELS!
Neo Tokyo - not talked about as much as Akira despite the obvious connection, I can almost say I enjoy this anthology film more (although Akira is definitely the objectively better film). Really wanted to include this but there just wasn’t room.
Fist of the North Star - classic. Just a classic.
A Letter to Momo - watched this very recently, don’t know how I missed it so far. It was really funny, and strangely touching in a way. Good pick @FaustXIII and @zimbardo
The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya - I cant help it, I love the Haruhi Suzumiya franchise, and this film has some of its very high points. It’s clever and funny and I’m not sorry.
Cat Soup - like Mind Game, this is pretty mindfucking but still incredible. Also excluded on account of being really short though.

Hope to see some of these coming up - don’t spoil anything if you have them on your list though! :tem
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I have 20 films on my Honorable Mentions list. Even cutting it down to that was tough, but I wanted to mention some which might not be mentioned otherwise.

Akira - well, everyone knows this one, but it felt obligatory to place here. This is one of the big classics for a reason.
Galaxy Express 999 - was recommended the series shortly after I first watched Kino’s Journey 2003 (one of my all time favs) but could only get my hands on the film. The animation is a bit dated, but still really beautiful and the message it carries is one of the strongest executed in any anime film I’ve seen to date.
Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro - Lupin III Miyazaki style is some of the best Lupin there is. Non-stop fun all the way.
Tale of the Princess Kaguya - this was on my list for so long, much because I just wanted an Isao Takahata film on there damnit! Ended up not including any of his films. Even though he’s done some masterpieces, most of them are the type of masterpieces I will watch once every ten years and can’t really call “favorites” because of that. Kaguya is probably the closest to that he gets to me though.
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind - one of Ghibli’s best, and it’s not even really Ghibli (well, it wasn’t at first at least, but they “claimed it”). The manga is even better though. I can’t quite say why this didn’t make my list. I love it to bits.
The Wind Rises - criminally underrated, probably because it’s a less “fantastical” Miyazaki film. The themes of this film really hit a home run with me though. Helplessly hoping someone gave this a nod, but probably not.
Laputa: Castle in the Sky - also one of the best adventure films of all time, this has everything a Ghibli movie should and more, and some of my favorite animated scenes ever. Good pick, @Arjuna @Totinona
The Garden of Words - mentioned previously.
Summer Wars - only Hosoda film on my HM list (and he didn’t make the actual list either). He’s a splendid director, but his films never made me want to rewatch... except this one. This one is fun, filled with adventure and heart. Also has a pretty clever concept (which Ready Player One then ruined). Nice pick @Farfalla @Valhalla777 (though Farf kinda dissed it earlier :hmph)
Millennium Actress & Perfect Blue - two of the best anime films ever, imo.. but I have two other Satoshi Kon films on my list which are both more favorite-y to me, despite me actually probably considering both of these two HM’s better.
Sword of the Stranger - has some of the best action and animation of all time, no doubt. Worth watching just for that; but there’s also more in there to enjoy.
Night is Long, Walk on Girl - mentioned previously
Cowboy Bebop: Knockin’ on Heavens Door - mentioned previously
Into the Forest of Fireflies’ Light - excluded this because it’s so short, but this film from “Natsume”’s director is seriously under appreciated and filled with 40 minutes of FEELS!
Neo Tokyo - not talked about as much as Akira despite the obvious connection, I can almost say I enjoy this anthology film more (although Akira is definitely the objectively better film). Really wanted to include this but there just wasn’t room.
Fist of the North Star - classic. Just a classic.
A Letter to Momo - watched this very recently, don’t know how I missed it so far. It was really funny, and strangely touching in a way. Good pick @FaustXIII and @zimbardo
The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya - I cant help it, I love the Haruhi Suzumiya franchise, and this film has some of its very high points. It’s clever and funny and I’m not sorry.
Cat Soup - like Mind Game, this is pretty mindfucking but still incredible. Also excluded on account of being really short though.

Hope to see some of these coming up - don’t spoil anything if you have them on your list though! :tem
Every Ghibli movie is good except for maybe Tales of Earthsea.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
7 Points


Tekkonkinkreet

Tekkonkinkurīto
@FaustXIII (3) @Organizized (3) @Ustegius (1)
​

Man, I was so glad when it seemed this film was getting more than 10 points, until it was added retroactively at 7. :/ Ah well, glad to see it represented by more than me at least. Definitely one of my favorites, lots of incredible animation and the characters are fantastic. The manga is on my to-read-very-soon-list. :nod

FaustXIII said:

Gurren Lagann The Movie: The Lights in the Sky are Stars
FaustXIII said:
Gekijōban Tengen Toppa Guren Ragan Ragan Hen
@Nii (4) @Purity of Magi (3)
This is another case of “I just like the series better” to me, but nonetheless this film is great fun. At least I got to give it a nod on my “Moves” list. :nod
​
6 Points


The End of Evangelion
Shin Seiki Evangerion Gekijō-ban: Ea/Magokoro o, Kimi ni
@Farfalla​
Was expecting to see this much higher.. :o Probably would’ve been if @xi0 had participated.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Summer Wars - only Hosoda film on my HM list (and he didn’t make the actual list either). He’s a splendid director, but his films never made me want to rewatch... except this one. This one is fun, filled with adventure and heart. Also has a pretty clever concept (which Ready Player One then ruined). Nice pick @Farfalla @Valhalla777 (though Farf kinda dissed it earlier :hmph)
Yeah I still doubt it would be in my Top 10 had I checked more stuff ^^' it still left other titles out! So there's that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Was expecting to see this much higher.. :o Probably would’ve been if @xi0 had participated.
That was my exact thought xD
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall


Gintama: The Movie
Gintama: Shin'yaku Benizakura-Hen
@Lady pompom​
Im sorry i wanted too badly to make it for this one but needed to rewatch some anime movies especially nausicaa and wanted so badly to watch kaguya hime, oseam, koe no katachi, madoka movie, Akira, and in this corner of the world, but couldnt make it in time. if had joined you would have foud for sure at least one of the gintama movie among my nominees a great part of my list would have been :

100% sure i would have selected those in this order more or less :
1- Hotaru no haka

2- Mononoke hime
3- Tokyo godfathers
4- Okami kodomo no ame to yuki
5- Gintama yorozuya yo eien nare
6 - Howl no Ugoku Shiro
+

and maybe depending on other potential selections i may have chosen among those
- 5cm/second
- nausicaa(needed to be rewatched)
- gintama movie 1
- Chihiro (needed to be rewatched)
-kaze Tachinu
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Im sorry i wanted too badly to make it for this one but needed to rewatch some anime movies especially nausicaa and wanted so badly to watch kaguya hime, oseam, koe no katachi, madoka movie, Akira, and in this corner of the world, but couldnt make it in time. if had joined you would have foud for sure at least one of the gintama movie among my nominees a great part of my list would have been :

100% sure i would have selected those in this order more or less :
1- Hotaru no haka

2- Mononoke hime
3- Tokyo godfathers
4- Okami kodomo no ame to yuki
5- Gintama yorozuya yo eien nare
6 - Howl no Ugoku Shiro
+

and maybe depending on other potential selections i may have chosen among those
- 5cm/second
- nausicaa(needed to be rewatched)
- gintama movie 1
- Chihiro (needed to be rewatched)
-kaze Tachinu
Erin-chan I gotta say that I am quite surprised to see that you wouldn't have a Madoka movie in your list, if you would have joined this round and had more time for it.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Erin-chan I gotta say that I am quite surprised to see that you wouldn't have a Madoka movie in your list, if you would have joined this round and had more time for it.

magi-chan so sooooorry !!!!




havent watched it yet i know i m the worst of the worst (especially bc i promised you i will do it asap ) you re free to punish me !!!



i ll try to watch it before 2019 !!!
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Im sorry i wanted too badly to make it for this one but needed to rewatch some anime movies especially nausicaa and wanted so badly to watch kaguya hime, oseam, koe no katachi, madoka movie, Akira, and in this corner of the world, but couldnt make it in time. if had joined you would have foud for sure at least one of the gintama movie among my nominees a great part of my list would have been :

100% sure i would have selected those in this order more or less :
1- Hotaru no haka

2- Mononoke hime
3- Tokyo godfathers
4- Okami kodomo no ame to yuki
5- Gintama yorozuya yo eien nare
6 - Howl no Ugoku Shiro
+

and maybe depending on other potential selections i may have chosen among those
- 5cm/second
- nausicaa(needed to be rewatched)
- gintama movie 1
- Chihiro (needed to be rewatched)
-kaze Tachinu
That taste tho. :datass

Hotaru no Haka is one of those I mentioned which is just too damn powerful off masterpiece for me to want to watch often and so really consider a favorite. That and Hadashi no Gen (both about the aftermath of the Japan nuclear attacks) are two films which really moved me to my core, but they’re so heavy that I could never really call them my favorites.

Most of those picks of yours made my Top 10 or Honorable Mentions list. Only one I didn’t really consider was the Gintama films which I haven’t seen, and Howl (which I loved when I first saw it but find less and less appealing the more times I watch it)
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England

magi-chan so sooooorry !!!!




havent watched it yet i know i m the worst of the worst (especially bc i promised you i will do it asap ) you re free to punish me !!!



i ll try to watch it before 2019 !!!





You made me with your comment think of this scene of Bern and Erika lol.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
That taste tho. :datass

Hotaru no Haka is one of those I mentioned which is just too damn powerful off masterpiece for me to want to watch often and so really consider a favorite. That and Hadashi no Gen (both about the aftermath of the Japan nuclear attacks) are two films which really moved me to my core, but they’re so heavy that I could never really call them my favorites.

Most of those picks of yours made my Top 10 or Honorable Mentions list. Only one I didn’t really consider was the Gintama films which I haven’t seen, and Howl (which I loved when I first saw it but find less and less appealing the more times I watch it)

Hadashi no gen is one of those i definitley must watch. Yeah hotaru was really impactful, definitely my #1. theres still a ton of movies i need to watch (never watched akira or berserk )






You made me with your comment think of this scene of Bern and Erika lol.

Such a brilliant punishment


errr....
but ill definitely watch it trust me ♥
this scene is hilarious :teehee
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
This film doesn't get the credit it deserves. When I first saw it, I thought it wasn't all that - because I watched it right after a bunch of the incredible masterpieces from the studio. But it's seriously so much fun as a light adventure film.​
The Cat Returns is definitely an underrated Ghibli film for me :XD
I love this movie when I was kid and rewatched it a lot. It was very fun, maybe not as great as other Ghibli films, but still deserves to be on my list.

Black Butler: Book of the Atlantic
Gekijō-ban Kuroshitsuji: Book of the Atlantic
@Purity of Magi​
Oh, nice pick, Magi-san! :wtf

Perfect Blue

Pāfekuto Burū
@Brandish (8) @Arjuna (2)​
I watched this movie not too long ago. Sad I didn't include this :emocat
But nice that it earned 10 points! Thanks @Brandish and @Arjuna \o/

Don't really have much honorable mentions besides those movies, the Bungou Stray Dogs one and some Dragon Ball Z movies like Battle of Gods and Resurrection F.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Only Yesterday
Omoide Poro Poro
@Aizen (9) @Brandish (5)
I regret A LOT not adding this movie...
Summer Wars would be out with that, but in the end my list had so many Ghibli titles I decided to leave this one out to insert a bit more of diversity ._.
 
Top