Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Hey @gnut it's time to curse mr gry for making you a freeman :lambirb
And @GrySun glad you won this game being a santa becoming the first TP to win a game even tho you indirectly killed be by you poisoning vand, must be why you were grocery shopping everyday, it was to choose a good gift especially for vand and uncle :derp
@Vandred it's really is the fourth time that gry killed you,impressive :kappa
And I'm happy that @lindananahayashida and @revo survived that long, good job especially linda you really were great considering you were a first timer tho It's a shame you guys didn't won ( damn you jamesssssssssss :epicfacepalm )
And sis are you always mafia ? Damn what's dis luck :whynot
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
Yeah, if only. But Gry had fooled me with his bodyguard claim because I thought only one protector role makes no sense for a game of nearly 20, so I was protecting Gry this night with a 45% str chance to protect him from everything. So big chances of your kill to fail. Funny that Gry chose to protect me last night. It was just like I expected he would, but as bodyguard due me being the sole doc coming out...
& here I thought you would either protec juvii or me. Bleeehh! :p (Admit it, your choice are as bad as zasz! lol) You basically guaranteed mafia & towns loss
:teehee
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
& here I thought you would either protec juvii or me. Bleeehh! :p (Admit it, your choice are as bad as zasz! lol) You basically guaranteed mafia & towns loss
:teehee
I dunno who you are newbie with the name Lindananahayashida, but I kind of like your attitude. Yeah, I like you. It's time to learn each other better. I am Magi also known as the most and the only purest and greatest being that exist in the universe, it's a pleasure to meet you. I will call you as Linda-chan.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Asako You should have just lied about still being apprentice using Vand's death as an excuse that you didn't learned anything then I would have believed you. Rather that then the 18% chance of actually learning something despite your mentor dying.

& here I thought you would either protec juvii or me. Bleeehh! :p (Admit it, your choice are as bad as zasz! lol) You basically guaranteed mafia & towns loss
:teehee
Nah, given the infos I had my placement was sound. If I had known gnut was doc I would have distrusted Gry's claim. I did thought he played very differently from what he is used to and did say in the thread that he might be Santa. But so I thought that maybe gnut was Freeman from the start which is a help to mafia, but then his active? hint would make 0 sense, and that Asako was insane Apprentice thus there being a chance she learns to be Mafia somenight. And ofc with Santa and Shapeshifter in the game I expected a smaller mafia. Same with you getting the Vote disease, I thought one of the Mafia got it early in-game, kept it till now and then hit one of their own as a means to "prove that lindan has to be townie because why else would mafia target somebody with vote disease" while you guys try to keep the vote disease among you till you need it to hit a townie to ensure you have the same amount of vote than remaining townies or one more than them.
If the game hadn't ended tonight I would have laid down why you and revo are Mafia/Santa, still believing Gry to be bodyguard due me thinking that one single doc for 19 players is too little protection for town.^^
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
@Crescent Jinx Eyy.. Thanks! Everything was so confusing tbh. I dont think any other hosts had as much trouble as I caused elu & lambu!

But Im kind of happy that Santa won at this time of the year! I bet its better than mafia or towns win!

I dunno who you are newbie with the name Lindananahayashida, but I kind of like your attitude. Yeah, I like you. It's time to learn each other better. I am Magi also known as the most and the only purest and greatest being that exist in the universe, it's a pleasure to meet you. I will call you as Linda-chan.
Awe! You sweet! I hope we can get along. You didn't participate in the game tho. Did you skip this time?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I dunno who you are newbie with the name Lindananahayashida, but I kind of like your attitude. Yeah, I like you. It's time to learn each other better. I am Magi also known as the most and the only purest and greatest being that exist in the universe, it's a pleasure to meet you. I will call you as Linda-chan.
Dude, she made it so far without even lying. You should have seen those deep philosophical discussions about the nature of a lie and what constitutes a lie.
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
Why did you target a confirmed Doctor last night? You gifted Santa the win.
Weeell, I did know gry was the santa & wanted to take him out. But tbh, I probably didn't mind santa winning at all! So, we just took a risk. We thought (or at least me), if santa was unsuccessful at least 1 day, it might work.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I need to say this but @Jammin and @Zasz were the best players in this game :kappa
I agree with Jammin, disagree with Zasz.I still think he should have waited to see what Asako's role was before doing the killings.

Weeell, I did know gry was the santa & wanted to take him out. But tbh, I probably didn't mind santa winning at all! So, we just took a risk. We thought, if santa was unsuccessful at least 1 day, it might work.
Yeah, I also thought Gry had failed at least once in those 4 nights, I mean we got def stats to block all actions including a gift being handed over.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
I get what The Grinch feels now :kappa.
Congrats Gry!! And thanks a lot @Elusia and @Lambu. I still can't believe I'm Mafia a second time, in my second game :lmao.
I remember when some nights I mentioned to kill Gry and we were like "nah he can't be that dangerous" :XD.
I had to silenty watch my previous Mafia teachers @Asako and @Vandred die, your death hurted me more than you both (:lambirb).
And @desin24 @Gryffindor @lindananahayashida it was a great team!

Great game, it gave us a lot of memes too \o/.
 
Last edited:

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
You should thank Zasz for surviving though. I wanted him to use his gun on you proving me to be detective since you would appear mafia and then he just kills @Seraph btw RIP you really tried hard.
Thank you @Zasz I won't join the obvious day 1 bandwagon coming your way next game:fan

And agreed @Seraph great game. You did try really hard. I think had you not died Santa would have gotten caught since Gry was in your sights lol.
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
Yeah! @Crescent Jinx & @Asako deaths made me sad! When the vote ended I wasnt watching but finding out cres (one of the few people I knew) got eliminated, made me feel lonely!

I really wanted asako to play a little longer. It really hurt how asako got misunderstood consistently.

Altho I was happy at @Vandred death! :xp In fact, I wanted to eliminate you on the first night for making such a bad decision!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top