Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Kokou no Hito and Pluto were on my special mentions. :nod

Nice to see so many nostalgic names on the list so far. Gash, Beelzebub, Gantz, Psyren etc:nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
My picks are purely personal favorites, so no one should expect Urasawa works (which I consider some of the best manga there is).

So far I like every manga that has been nominated, but most I would've never considered in a top 10, ever. Mirai Nikki, however, is straight up trash and I was very disappointed when I saw who nominated it, @Farfalla . I thought you were better than that.

A few manga I haven't heard of/read, like Kokou no Hitou or Jumyou longtitle, both by Gryff, both seem interesting so far, definitely planning on that.

A shame Gash is out, I expected it, but I hoped it wouldn't, one of the most enjoyable shounens I've read, there's a honorouble mention nominated by the two Swedes, to that's solid too. For some reason I didn't think it would be nominated, so I made it a HM. Psyren, was one of those HMs I left out because I knew @Elusia would nominate it, also one of my top 10 favorite shounens, absolutely love it.

Glad to see I only lost one so far, even though it's a great one. Definitely know where two others are going to end up because I'm pretty sure besides me, only @Seraph will have them.... Which is sad.. really sad.. You all disgust me.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
There's a honorouble mention nominated by the two Swedes, to that's solid too. For some reason I didn't think it would be nominated, so I made it a HM.
Slam Dunk? Assuming you meant the two Scands. I actually thought the opposite, that it would be on more lists. It’s the only sports manga on my list, although I originally had one more which had to settle for an honorable mention instead.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Although I didn't expect my 4 pointer to remain (a pleasant surprise as I was guessing that although people would know it, and possibly like it, they would not think it deserving of a top 10 spot) - the fact that someone picked my 3 pointer really fills me with unexpected hope about you guys and the quality of the manga you read
:verily
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Slam Dunk? Assuming you meant the two Scands. I actually thought the opposite, that it would be on more lists. It’s the only sports manga on my list, although I originally had one more which had to settle for an honorable mention instead.
Man. I don't even know who's who or what anymore.

I have one sports manga too, but that's because it's the one I enjoyed the most out of all of them, Slam Dunk and Hikaru no Go were ones I heavily considered for the list at one point.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You guys really do love your sports manga series... I really can't get into any of those.

Perhaps because I have little to no interest in football - and consider baseball and basketball to be two of the worst, most tedious, sports ever invented.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You guys really do love your sports manga series... I really can't get into any of those.

Perhaps because I have little to no interest in football - and consider baseball and basketball to be two of the worst, most tedious, sports ever invented.
I don't have any interest in sports outside of manga/anime, none whatsoever, hell, I even despise even entertaining the thought of.

But for some reason it works for me in that format, the first sports manga I started reading, is on my list so I won't spoil it, but I thought that would be the lamest sport to read on paper, but it turned into one of my all-time favorite manga. I've read all kinds of sports to this date, soccer, football, basketbal, golf, a variety of board games, borse racing, swimming, tennis, badminton, cheerleading, table tennis, volleyball, a variety of fighting/martial arts, (ice)skating, variety of dancing, climbing, singing and more.

And so far I've loved reading all of them, sure, there are lesser works, or just plain bad ones (in the end), but loved them all so far, it's all about the spirit and atmosphere that resides in these manga. The hardships you have to endure to reach your goal, alone or in a team, the emotional resonance of their accomplishments (big or small) is absolutely marvelous if done right.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
it's all about the spirit and atmosphere that resides in these manga. The hardships you have to endure to reach your goal, alone or in a team, the emotional resonance of their accomplishments (big or small) is absolutely marvelous if done right.
Oh, I do get it - but, for me, I need some kind of hook to get me into the setting (to then start to care about any 'hardships' which the protagonists may have/want to overcome).

Normally, this is done through setting or theme - neither the setting, nor the theme, of these kind of [sports] mangas interests me enough to start to care about any of the characters within.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Oh, I do get it - but, for me, I need some kind of hook to get me into the setting (to then start to care about any 'hardships' which the protagonists may have/want to overcome).

Normally, this is done through setting or theme - neither the setting, nor the theme, of these kind of [sports] mangas interests me enough to start to care about any of the characters within.
Yeah, I can definitely understand that, I used to be like that when I first started out with reading manga too, but I don't really discriminate by any means, I just start a new series.. because I start it, there's mostly no incentive for me to do so, unless the author/artists is familiar to me.

I mostly read shounens, always have, and the gist of it is usually the same when it comes to characters and story-telling, the art is usually what makes it different (especially when you have manga like Neuro or Haikyuu), then it all relies on the execution of it's creator, which in Haikyuu's case is incredible, I've read volley manga before, but Haikyuu already had me hooked when the one-shot came out, so I was really excited for it's follow-up series.

There's plenty of manga I start, and drop, in it's first batch of chapters, but I don't think any of those are sports manga, mostly of the isekai variety. Those usually have the worst set-ups and bland characters that I just don't get into it, despite the premise of being teleported (or whatever) into another world/media format or wtv is very interesting to me.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh only Shokugeki was a solo pick of mine so far. Kinda strange to include into my top10 a manga which I dropped, but it really had many great parts I loved, and I‘ll remember the manga by those.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Kokou no Hito is a good choice Gryff, considered this one as well :mono

I feel with Psyren a good chunk of nostalgia is involved and perhaps it's not as good as memory tells you sometimes... but I was a big fan back then too, shame it ended up getting canceled =/
Unfortunaly the second half really suffered and I can understand it's demise, I really liked it despite being a big change in quality compared to the first half. I've re-read it a couple of times and still enjoy it as much as the first time. :nod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh only Shokugeki was a solo pick of mine so far. Kinda strange to include into my top10 a manga which I dropped, but it really had many great parts I loved, and I‘ll remember the manga by those.
I've seen a lot of people dropping it lately, which pains me, it had so much potential only for it to be ruined like crazy this past year or two. :(
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
@uberfayt
I was enjoying this one among the new bunch and I like its art a lot! Might go back to it.
Deadman Wonderland
@Purity of Magi
Ohhh Magu *-* nice surprise here! Didn't know you liked DW! I almost added Eureka Seven.
Jumyou wo Kaitotte Moratta. Ichinen ni Tsuki, Ichimanen de.
@Gryffindor
Once again, idk what this is but you got my attention, Gryff.
Mirai Nikki, however, is straight up trash and I was very disappointed when I saw who nominated it, @Farfalla . I thought you were better than that.
That's a classic :hmph And I'd have taken your approval for granted anyway '-' ... and now you're happy to see Air Gear in a Top10? :lmao aight.


Good to see Psyren and Nura there o/
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
That's a classic :hmph And I'd have taken your approval for granted anyway '-' ... and now you're happy to see Air Gear in a Top10? :lmao aight.
No, seems I already forgot that was nominated by the time I commented., Air Gear is trash too, not as much as Mirai Nikki, which is one of the worst manga I've ever read.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Wat jij zegt ben je zelf.
 
Top