Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
If the quality of Mirai Nikki manga is anything like the anime, I’m on Tom’s side.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Come on, it wasn‘t thaaaat bad. Show had it‘s flaws, but saying worst is overreacting.
Yeah, it’s not the worst anime ever, but in general thinking back on it I mostly feel angry and frustrated..
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If the quality of Mirai Nikki manga is anything like the anime, I’m on Tom’s side.
Orgz+Tom in a pack = more news at 5, tho o.o
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Come on, it wasn‘t thaaaat bad. Show had it‘s flaws, but saying worst is overreacting.
It's an iconic and engaging series, that had execution flaws. And was placed in a 10th position, instead of being leading anything for people to be so bothered... The merit is up to debate but taste and personal references take a place here (hence my portuguese saying "opinions are like a***, everyone got your own"). Dunno if there's a point in debating with the types of comment "this is utter trash" tbh, lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I recall Aldnoah Zero being one of the most frustrating things I ever watched. I still considered adding it to my anime list, 'cause even though the ending was abysmal, the concept was cool and some battles were freaking epic...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, how is Ippo out already?!?!?!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Come on, it wasn‘t thaaaat bad. Show had it‘s flaws, but saying worst is overreacting.
I have no clue about the anime, since I didn't watch it, but the manga is definitely one of the worst I've ever read. There's a compliment in there though, because I actually finished it, the mystery surrounding the manga was intruiging, yes, but this would be one of the first manga (I finished) I would think of to put on a Top 10 Worst list.

Lala just used the word abysmal for Aldnoah's ending (on which I agree), but that's also a perfect word to describe Mirai Nikki, while the manga has interesting developments, the most horrible aspect of it's flawed execution are the characters, every single one of them. I can go in further detail, which I might when I have some time, I wrote a lenghty review about it some time ago actually (in Dutch though).

Orgz+Tom in a pack = more news at 5, tho o.o

It's an iconic and engaging series, that had execution flaws. And was placed in a 10th position, instead of being leading anything for people to be so bothered...
We tend to disagree on stuff though, like The Shallows, yesterday or the day before. It's rare, but it happens.

I can definitely see how it's engaging, that's why I finished it, but I don't see how it's iconic at all.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
All this talk about Psyren yet no one even nominated it besides me :emocat


Black Clover
@Valhalla777


Kuroshitsuji
@Purity of Magi​
Great picks, @Valhalla777 and @Purity of Magi! :wtf
Slam Dunk! :zomg
It's one of my honorable mentions. Maybe I'm the only one, but I like the anime better just because of nostalgia :XD
I haven't finished Pluto, but that's a great pick too, @FaustXIII :squee
Really @Gryffindor? Damn, I didn't expect this :blink
But it's awesome that you like it! o/
Gon is one of the most enjoyable manga for me to read.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@Xadyu same way Slam Dunk is out already.. :oh

@zimbardo Blade of the Immortal was very high on my honorable mentions list. Had it on my actual list but it was bumped off last minute. Already so many samurai manga on there too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah I realized it as I came back here. :XD It’s because I always change my lists completely at the last minute before submitting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
How come Yuno Gasai isn't an icon XD She's the main reference for yanderes.
Well, an "iconic' character (for all the wrong reasons) doesn't make it's series iconic.

Yuno is a very ambiguous character, which why I find it weird people describe her as "The Queen of Yandare". I totally get it, because of her sociopathic side, but it's not that black and white.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@Xadyu same way Slam Dunk is out already.. :oh
Yeah, but at least that one had multiple nominations, something which I definitely expected for Ippo: The Greatest Sports Manga Ever.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
so @Demonspeed really didnt join :emocat

:gwah Erin, I wasn't even aware that it was ongoing... :biblethump
Yayysssss! 10 points less for Hunter x Hunter.


Not that it will change anything for HxH's ranking:

10 points from Erinyes and uberfayt
approx. 9 points from Elusia
approx. 5 points from Nii, Faust and Arjuna
approx. 3 points from Ustegius, Gryffindor, Brandish, Valhalla, Xadyu
= approx. 59 points in total with a lot of potential for more.

 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, an "iconic' character (for all the wrong reasons) doesn't make it's series iconic.
The series is still iconic among those "battle royale" style ones - it's often used as examples. People know it and have checked it, and the ones that did it likely went with it to the very end - cause, again, it's engaging... which also means it's appealing.
If it's often used to reference to things, it doesn't matter if I'm talking about the genre or the characters, then it's an icon.
Repeating what Gry said: I get it that people wouldn't have high regards for the series, but calling it trash is very exaggerated.
 
Top