Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,238
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
No points from @syx for Hunter x Hunter :gwah

But I guess it didn't take a clairvoyant to know that One Piece would be #1 anyway...

But at least Hunter x Hunter came in 2nd place, that's plenty :wtf
Yeah so disappointing, he broke my heart !
:arf

im so happy hxh made it that far , huge thanks nii-kun and everyone else, so glad you gave it 9, :zomg


@syx actually you were pretty accurate with your predictions, that s amazing !
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Thanks again to all the participants! :luffy

Don't forget to vote in the poll (if you haven't already) and PM me your Top Ten Favorite Music Videos, if you're interested in that category.

Have a good day/evening guys!
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
OP won... Really expected to be in this list, but number 1? Guess the general impact was really strong :super

A lot of awesome people participated this time for this list, so thank you everyone for joining, hoping to see you guys again for another list :tata3
And thanks to @FaustXIII for hosting as always! :^_^
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Naruto in the top 5?

Gonna call the biggest fans of this manga: zimbardo
Nii, a man I thought might have ok taste [now I have no clues whatsoever why I could have possibly thought that], gave it a 10?!?



REPENT YOU SINNERS!


Ranked #1
66 Points




Cowboy Bebop
Kaubōi Bibappu
カウボーイビバップ

@FaustXIII (10) @Organizized (10) @Valhalla777 (9) @uberfayt (8) @Ustegius (8) @lakhan220 (8) @Erinyes (4) @Seraph (4) @Xadyu (3) @GrySun (2)​
You missed the 10 points I gave it...
:gwah
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
This was fun,although i didn't actually have Bebop in My List :grumble Big thanks to our Host and everybody that participated. Maybe i'll pass by in future rounds again. :verily
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
DAMN, that art though :wtf

Puts it in her read list
That is a very sane reaction.


Seriously thought HxH would beat OP here. Glad I was wrong though. I don't think I'll ever not place that as my favorite manga. Even during shitty arcs like WCI, I will defend its entirety with all my being.

@zimbardo Sorry to disappoint. Akira is an amazing manga indeed - like you said, miles better than the film and I love the film to bits. I'd rate it 10/10 any day, yet it never really hit that "personal favorite" chord with me. At least I'm glad I chose Nausicaa over it and got to open your eyes to that masterpiece in manga form as well. And, well, without your 10 points for Vagabond it wouldn't have placed this high at all so I regret nothing.

Would've been cool to say my top 5 were all in the overall top 10. Now it's top 4 (plus #7). This still tells me I've got very mainstream taste and, more importantly, that people need to stop what they're doing and go read Lone Wolf and Cub right now ffs.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
No points from @syx for Hunter x Hunter :gwah
Everyone here has her/his own criteria for such a ranking, so have I. : )
Yeah so disappointing, he broke my heart !
:arf
I‘ve been considered many things in my life, but never a heartbreaker. So, this is how Kakashi felt back then. : (



I‘m deeply sorry Erinyes, believe me. But some things can‘t be changed. :nomoar


@syx actually you were pretty accurate with your predictions, that s amazing !
Yes, I‘m sugoi chakra! :zomg

Anywayyyyy, thanks again for your efforts @FaustXIII!!! This may have been my favorite T10 so far. Really good list, I would like to pick so many of those series you guys shared, but it‘s just not possible.

Keep it up!
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
This was fun,although i didn't actually have Bebop in My List :grumble Big thanks to our Host and everybody that participated. Maybe i'll pass by in future rounds again. :verily
You did get that it was a joke, right?
I'm guessing you do, just making sure.
Don't want anyone thinking I'd seriously vote the Cowboy Bebop manga as my favorite ever... :oh
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You did get that it was a joke, right?
I'm guessing you do, just making sure.
Don't want anyone thinking I'd seriously vote the Cowboy Bebop manga as my favorite ever... :oh
Nah i missed that :XD i'm tired. Thanks for clarifying.:verily
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,238
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Everyone here has her/his own criteria for such a ranking, so have I. : )

I‘ve been considered many things in my life, but never a heartbreaker. So, this is how Kakashi felt back then. : (



I‘m deeply sorry Erinyes, believe me. But some things can‘t be changed. :nomoar



Yes, I‘m sugoi chakra! :zomg

Dont be sorry :chair Im glad you joined
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Starting on my music video list now... realize just how few music videos I’ve watched since back when MTV had them. :XD But I reckon I’ll think up 10 really great ones.
 
Top