A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Wow this art Asako is so so great thanks for sharing (btw almost caught up everything im now at 65) ♥


Asako btw you need to read Tongari im sure you will love it !!

 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Wow this art Asako is so so great thanks for sharing (btw almost caught up everything im now at 65) ♥


Asako btw you need to read Tongari im sure you will love it !!

Planning to start it not next week but the after because timeeeeeeeee, don't worry tho as it was already in my list to read.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
DANKE ASAKO-CHAN FOR BREAKING MY POST THERE, NOW I CAN FINALLY POST MORE FANARTS SEPERATLY HERE INSTEAD OF MAKING MY BILLION DOUBLE POST IN MY PREVIOUS 'CUZ NIINII IS A LAZY BAKA ADMIN TO KEEP DAT POST GROWING AND GROWING LIKE THAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. NIINII NO MATTER WHAT EVERYTHING THAT U GONNA SAY TO ME WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU!!!

BTW I WON'T STOP TALKING WITH CAPS 'CUZ CAPS BROKE AGAIN HAHA XD

OKAY, TIME TO LEAVE THESE HERE:


TFW STEPPING ON ERIKA LOL WUT. IS SHE FROZEN THERE ORSO? XD


LAMBDA IS DAMN FREAKING RIGHT. JUST LOOK AT BERN. SUCH A CUTIE LIKE THAT AND SOMEHOW IT EVEN FITS HER LOL. I LIKE IT WHEN THEY COSPLAY LIKE EACH OTHER. GOTTA DO THAT ALSO.







OK TIME FOR SOME LAMBDA FANART SPAM IN 3..... 2....



LEL CHEERLEADER LAMBDA LUL. HER BREASTS THAT BIG LOL WUT? XD


ROFLMAO DIS WAIST THO.


AND ANOTHER VERSION BUT THIS TIME WITH LONG HAIR. I LIKE LONG HAIR LAMBDA, IT FITS HER SO WELL OMFG.




OFC. SANTA LAMBDA WILL EAT ALL DEM CANDY AND CHOCOLATE. XD


HMMMM. THIS SCENE IS QUITE FAMILIAR, NO NII-KUN? :3








YES, THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE. THIS IS A SIDE THAT I LOVE FROM LAMBDA. PURE AWESOMENESS!




YOUR CERTAINTY SHALL BE GRANTED, MIYO-SAN!


OK IT'S CONFIRMED LAMBDA = BLONDE HAIR SHANNON ACCORDING TO DAT BODY SHE GOT THERE. XD



AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Yea it was honesty funny seeing how much you posted in that one post fussing them while nii is just there watching not giving a crap that it keeps growing and growing :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just passing by to say "Ganbare!".

You can do it! :hug
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Time passes fast sometimes :wonder

Haha, well it's never a bad idea to be careful with your expectations. Just saying that you prolly have a good chance to find a good job, but you never know what life throws at you. And from the sounds of it, you might move to pompom's place? You don't have to answer ofc, just curious xD

Please, I don't want to see rolling eyes from a Hakuryuu fanboy :rolleyes:

Well true, that's basically what I meant. Ofc fast food never is "healthy" if it's the only thing you eat, but in Japan you actually don't feel bad after eating some lol, if you know what I mean.
Yeah, life's pretty unpredictable. This curiosity tho :XD No :p I meant there's many options, not just each other's place.

Why not? Nothing better than a Hakuryuu fanboy! :rolleyes:

I know what you mean, no guilty feeling at the end of it, feeling just like you had a nice meal. Missing it a bit there, tho not sure when the next opportunity for going there will be. Maybe sooner maybe later.

How's your life Nii? You've become a bit more active, at least from what I could tell. Mafia Game when? :rolleyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
When you thought that getting SSBU one release day was already cool and then they one-up you with this announcement:


That really came out of nowhere.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well you also like epic music.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Niinii the package has finally arrived! Here are some pictures I made for you as promised! My mobile camera is doing a bit annoying but hopefully it's visible enough lol.




There is more art in the doushinji at the very last page of the book. This doushinji was apparently a collab with him and 4 other artists (iirc) which I also follow on twitter since I did saw some samples of the art they made on their account which are in the book. Well even though I have no clue what they say, but you know... time to get a dictionary and translate it! XD Also I just don't want to eat that cute beato moshi there. T3T
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum. I do like the way he draws Lambda and that traditional clothes fits her so damn good!!!!!

 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell














Best scene in Babylonia:

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:lmao


 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I saw this on twitter but it isn't loading so gonna post seperate like this. xD




I mean, close?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---




 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany



XD Aluce is really doing some epic work. Hopefully she will make more lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---





true story tbh
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Omg I saw this fanart of her on twitter right now. To be honest, I had to make sure if it was truly her and translated the Japanese text that the artist wrote in his/her message and it's her in the end. I like the way he/she made her! It's now my favorite by far and dat frog looking thing she holds lol.


--- Double Post Merged, ---
LOL I wanted to write here also ''waiting for the day if someone would make a Flauros fanart'' and guess what I found right now. xD The fandom is going all out it seems, amazing!


--- Double Post Merged, ---
One more thing Nii, whenever I see these three ladies from Kikonia




I always get reminded by them



The only difference atm is that the three girls from Kikonia smiles and that The Eiserne Jungfrau don't. xD I would love to see a fanart of them together.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
ROFLMAO. I KNEW THAT SOMEONE WOULD DO THIS IN THE END. XD




Well gotta say that I am doing a great job spamming your thread. =3=
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Tfw using some of my free time now to check on twitter at the moment to see something new and then you somehow manage to get on this tweet. xd


UUUUUU DAT MOMMY UUUUUUUUUU ~~

And it seems that Lambda went over the border with her though about Bern. Rip Lambda, it was nice having a funny witch like her. =3=

Some great stuff there : D Battler's reaction to the cat ears lol :lmao

Also instantly had to think of the Eiserne Jungfrau as well, that makes the group a lot more interesting before we even get to know them :XD

And my bad that I didn't break your double-posting, next time a simple "I like what you posted!!!" should do the trick :3

When two series you love become one :hee
@Erinyes this is for you too
I know these but they're great :nod Have yet to start with Houseki, but at least I'm playing Danganronpa V3. Trying my best to not even look at your sig, bc I fear spoilers lol.

Let me return the favour by sharing this pic I saw recently:



DANKE ASAKO-CHAN FOR BREAKING MY POST THERE, NOW I CAN FINALLY POST MORE FANARTS SEPERATLY HERE INSTEAD OF MAKING MY BILLION DOUBLE POST IN MY PREVIOUS 'CUZ NIINII IS A LAZY BAKA ADMIN TO KEEP DAT POST GROWING AND GROWING LIKE THAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. NIINII NO MATTER WHAT EVERYTHING THAT U GONNA SAY TO ME WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU!!!

BTW I WON'T STOP TALKING WITH CAPS 'CUZ CAPS BROKE AGAIN HAHA XD

OKAY, TIME TO LEAVE THESE HERE:


TFW STEPPING ON ERIKA LOL WUT. IS SHE FROZEN THERE ORSO? XD


LAMBDA IS DAMN FREAKING RIGHT. JUST LOOK AT BERN. SUCH A CUTIE LIKE THAT AND SOMEHOW IT EVEN FITS HER LOL. I LIKE IT WHEN THEY COSPLAY LIKE EACH OTHER. GOTTA DO THAT ALSO.







OK TIME FOR SOME LAMBDA FANART SPAM IN 3..... 2....



LEL CHEERLEADER LAMBDA LUL. HER BREASTS THAT BIG LOL WUT? XD


ROFLMAO DIS WAIST THO.


AND ANOTHER VERSION BUT THIS TIME WITH LONG HAIR. I LIKE LONG HAIR LAMBDA, IT FITS HER SO WELL OMFG.




OFC. SANTA LAMBDA WILL EAT ALL DEM CANDY AND CHOCOLATE. XD


HMMMM. THIS SCENE IS QUITE FAMILIAR, NO NII-KUN? :3








YES, THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE. THIS IS A SIDE THAT I LOVE FROM LAMBDA. PURE AWESOMENESS!




YOUR CERTAINTY SHALL BE GRANTED, MIYO-SAN!


OK IT'S CONFIRMED LAMBDA = BLONDE HAIR SHANNON ACCORDING TO DAT BODY SHE GOT THERE. XD



AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST
Your caps breaks pretty often, huh? I apologize for the late response though :emobirb

Nice Lambda pics! But let me tell you something... despite me criticizing the artist, I actually went through his Twitter to find more Lambda pictures, so I already know most of them :lmao

Time passes fast sometimes :wonder



Yeah, life's pretty unpredictable. This curiosity tho :XD No :p I meant there's many options, not just each other's place.

Why not? Nothing better than a Hakuryuu fanboy! :rolleyes:

I know what you mean, no guilty feeling at the end of it, feeling just like you had a nice meal. Missing it a bit there, tho not sure when the next opportunity for going there will be. Maybe sooner maybe later.

How's your life Nii? You've become a bit more active, at least from what I could tell. Mafia Game when? :rolleyes:
It sure does :gwah

I've always been a curious guy :p You're right though, was just wondering if you have anything concrete planned, like moving away from Germany.

I'm already missing the Japanese food as well :XD Actually bought some Onigiri today on my way home, found a relatively good place by chance. Had Bento and Dons too, so might visit that place a bit more often from now on :blush

More than a month later... so much for my increased activity :lambirb But you're right, I've started posting a little bit more the last few months. No special reason though, guess I just found some motivation after a longer break. Life's pretty fine, nothing I could complain about : D
Mafia Game.... eh, well sometime this year :amuse


Well you also like epic music.
Nice track :nod

Niinii the package has finally arrived! Here are some pictures I made for you as promised! My mobile camera is doing a bit annoying but hopefully it's visible enough lol.




There is more art in the doushinji at the very last page of the book. This doushinji was apparently a collab with him and 4 other artists (iirc) which I also follow on twitter since I did saw some samples of the art they made on their account which are in the book. Well even though I have no clue what they say, but you know... time to get a dictionary and translate it! XD Also I just don't want to eat that cute beato moshi there. T3T
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum. I do like the way he draws Lambda and that traditional clothes fits her so damn good!!!!!

So did you eat the Mochi?

On a more serious note, that looks nice :zomg Anything else in the book that's noteworthy?

I like the way he draws her too, but damn that leg is thicc... :XD



XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---




By god, the burn :lmao Some very fine dark humor at work there, rofl. Poor Ange.

Thanks for the Christmas present Magi :blush I hope you found more great Umi pics already :blushbirb
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Haha I made this sig especially because you were playing it there days to give you a boost with getting curious and because you just made remember the memories, and don't worry in the spoilers it's just a normal creepy kokichi smile tho I think It's best I remove it, just so you can see it firsthand when the time comes. :lovebunny


I also should get back into playing umineko but timeee is in the way :emocat


Btw in that pic I love how accord is peeking in with N2
And 9S being such a dork :XD
Also is that 2D and 9H beside 2B form the stage play ? Or scanner form the game ( I don't remember all scanners form game other than 9S but that look like 2D and 9H more )
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
I love your new Haikyuu set Nii, I can't believe you ship Hinata and Yachi :wtf
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That sig... Did Hinata score? :notsure
Who knows :teehee

Haha I made this sig especially because you were playing it there days to give you a boost with getting curious and because you just made remember the memories, and don't worry in the spoilers it's just a normal creepy kokichi smile tho I think It's best I remove it, just so you can see it firsthand when the time comes. :lovebunny


I also should get back into playing umineko but timeee is in the way :emocat


Btw in that pic I love how accord is peeking in with N2
And 9S being such a dork :XD
Also is that 2D and 9H beside 2B form the stage play ? Or scanner form the game ( I don't remember all scanners form game other than 9S but that look like 2D and 9H more )
Well I saw his creepy face plenty of times by now :XD Pretty far into V3 by now, and Kokichi went full "Evil Leader" after

Gonta was executed...

Prolly my favourite case after Kaede. Second case (Kirumi) was a bit too convoluted for my liking, and I wanted to see her survive longer, but oh well... :( Her motive at least was awesome lol. Third one was the classic middle case, but I didn't really care about Angie or Kiyo (and Tenko not so much either), so it was okay but nothing great. I actually figured Gonta could easily be the killer this time during the Virtual World events, but it was still handled well and had a good emotional impact.

It's about time for some real answers though!
Oh and before I forget, Kaito is such a bro :D And I knew why I considered Maki an interesting char since the beginning, she's only getting better and better :zomg

Oh and I actually think Kokichi isn't as evil as he tries to look like. Feel he's the sort of character who actually tries to do something "good" in his own way, but we will see.

No need to hurry with Umineko, but it really is a very long game. Definitely worth it though, looking forward to your thoughts :nod

Yeah I instantly noticed Accord too lol. Think those are the scanners indeed, but I couldn't tell you for sure either. I'm impressed you actually know their names, considering we barely see any scanners besides 9S. I really want a new Nier game...
I love your new Haikyuu set Nii, I can't believe you ship Hinata and Yachi :wtf
Another Hinata/Yachi fan? :zomg Thanks revo, they're such a cute pairing :blush
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
You didn't really expect a yes, did you?



Yachi will be an epic volleyball team manager later on :pleased



Do you read Haikyuu or do you only watch the anime?
I read the manga mostly, but I watch some episodes sometimes. Do you read it to?
It's my favorite sport anime alongside Ballroom e Youkoso, do you know it? :hbunny
 
Top