Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Ah yea, that's a good one. Didn't expect it top 5 but the current top 5 >> my prediction of top 5.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
The Iron Giant at number 1! :zomg
Yaayyyyy!


I didn't expect it to be there. Not a lot of people know about it, but it feels really great to see! :x3

Thanks for hosting as always @FaustXIII! It was definitely a great list!
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Awwww, so close for Wall-E to win :x3 It's a great example, how to tell a beautiful story with barely any dialogue. But I can't complain, if the winner is Iron Giant, I haven't seen this movie in years, because every time I did I was so moved, I was crying like a baby. Well deserved to be #1.

Thank you for hosting, @FaustXIII and thank you everyone for participating. So many fantastic movies didn't make it for the list, it should be Top 20 at least for this round :D
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell

Interim Round #17: Video Games​

PM is now officially open!
Deadline: February 16, 2019 10:00PM Timezone: GMT+8 (Philippines, Taiwan, Macau)
Countdown: 13 Days and 2 Hours

You are no longer allowed to edit/make changes to your lists after you PM it so make most of the deadline.

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE COMING UP/SENDING YOUR LIST

Most important note, this is a Video Games list not Video Games Series/Franchise which means you are only allowed to PM your Top Ten individual games with the exemption of some titles

Video Game Series/Franchise, Movie Series/Franchise might be a category for another round.

Sample Exemptions (Version Exclusivity, Expansions, Remastered Versions)

Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos/Frozen Throne
Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty/Heart of the Swarm/Legacy of the Void/Nova Covert Ops


Q: Am I allowed to nominate multiple titles from a specific video game series/franchise?



A: Yes! You can PM me your Top Ten TLoZ games and it'll be eligible. In case, you included the very first game in the franchise to your list please put "1" or the year it was release so it'll be clear.

E.G. Assassins Creed 1 or Assassins Creed (2007)

Q: Am I allowed to nominate anthologies?



A: No! As I said only individual games are allowed!

Q: Am I allowed to include ROM hacks/Custom Maps?



A: No! I'm only allowing official releases for this round. For example, you wanted to include DoTA/Defense of the Ancients [1] (Warcraft III Custom Map) I will be counting the Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos/Frozen Throne in that case. Same case with ROM hacks.

Avatar/Alias (For Fun)

As an option, you may hide under an alias during the PM period but it should be a video game character. "Random" or "Character Not Yet Unlocked" is not allowed.
You don't have to be of the same species or gender to the character that you'll be selecting.

Please provide a 150x300 picture of your character so I'll be able to include in the list of participants/ your identity will be revealed at the start of The Countdown. You can also wear the picture during the duration of this round (sort of like the avatar in Mafia Games) If someone is available/willing to formally make it as avatars with graphics and fonts, I'm cool with it @Farfalla :whistleReally wanted this game to have avatars (it'll also act like an ad for the game)

In case, you chose the same character/alias with another participant, I will just resort to Roman Numerals :cookiehand
You are also not allowed to change your avatar/alias upon PMing it

Kudos to @Xadyu for the "Mysterious Participant" idea :wooo

Example

Participants as of now:
Link
Lara Croft

 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Sry Faust I can't :emocat I'm barely being able to use my computer lately c.c ("I'll buy WoW to play while the baby sleeps" she said….....), I'm actually barely leaving the bed lmao..... If you have PS, I can make a default .psd avatar file for you to edit with people's avatar, tho.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Sry Faust I can't :emocat I'm barely being able to use my computer lately c.c ("I'll buy WoW to play while the baby sleeps" she said….....), I'm actually barely leaving the bed lmao..... If you have PS, I can make a default .psd avatar file for you to edit with people's avatar, tho.
No problemo! Volibear Oliver should be you priority.

I work 6* days a week so I also don't have time to make avatars using PhotoShop+my photoshop skills is super shit despite having a Fine Arts Major in Advertising degree... and I would probably need to ask my friend if I could download/install a bootleg photoshop in one of the PCs in the internet cafe since my laptop charger is still broken too much effort.

*Mon-Sat (except if there's "no work" because of inventory (last week) or this upcoming Tuesday, in non-working holiday in celebration of Chinese New Year (but I don't want to spend my dayoff during avatars... I have a lot of stuff to read/watch.)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
At least it would be fun to guess who's who after the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

.....the amount of games from certain consoles will give me away tho
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Insert Coin(s)

Submitted. Half the selections came out in 1997.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
At least it would be fun to guess who's who after the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

.....the amount of games from certain consoles will give me away tho
Nah. The identity of the participants will be revealed at the start of The Countdown.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I might be in.
 
Top