Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I know everyone has voted and most are asleep. But since I just got off work. Going to update the countdown timer and add some time to it in a bit.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
@Brandish i haven't done anything actually but playing Overwatch and changing my vote against Zasz.... ..besides you are also there and seem to be suspicious to me now....
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Brandish i haven't done anything actually but playing Overwatch and changing my vote against Zasz.... ..besides you are also there and seem to be suspicious to me now....
Yep I listed myself in there.
But this was for everyone in the game who was away. Could be host working/sleeping to create a lag so there's that. But this is the strongest 'hunch' I got atm.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Day Four Votecount: 6/6



Kahak/Erinyes >>>>> 3x (MarmaladeSky, Belserion, Brandish)

Shin/Takuan >>>>> 1x (Erinyes)

Joaan/Nietz >>>>> 1x (Zasz)

Todo/Zasz >>>>> 1x (Nietz)


Due to participating in the lynch of his partner who turned out to be a Townie, @Takuan cannot vote today.

@syx has been hit with an STD and cannot vote today

In the stillness of the day...
They struck...
Thinking they had the upper hand.



@Erinyes
Mafia Bomb


But who was caught in whose trap?



@Brandish
Mafia Strongman

It must have been something he did in church.
:hip


Two lie dead just as darkness surrounds the remaining people.
Who will survive until the dawn?



Night Four Starts

Lasts 9:30 hours, until Feb 21, 17:00 CET
> Link to countdown <

The night might end faster if everyone sends their night actions in before the deadline.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Another night had passed, and once again the temporary inhabitants of the isolated town hurried to check if everyone was still alive.

There were those who hoped to see everyone unscathed, those who wished for another one of the creatures to have been the victim, and of course the knockers in disguise anticipating to revel in their handiwork.




@Zasz
Vengeful Townie

Not the first two, that's for sure :kappa
Sucks that the one time he had lynch countermeasures, he gets killed on Night Four :kappa


Not many survivors left, contemplated the Observer. They're going to have to make no mistakes from here on if they want to win... I wonder if they can pull that off.


Day Five Starts

Lasts 16 hours, until Feb 22, 08:00 CET
> Link to countdown <​
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Zasz was pretty much the only one i was trusting since he allowed the lynch of desin. And to think i was beginning to trust Brandish and she turned mafia in the end.

Anyway. Nietz, i never hid my suspicion of you. You said D2 that you had an investigating role, and yet we're in D5 and you still haven't shared any results at all. If you have results now, it's high time you give them. Otherwise you're clearly a liar.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Nietz are you the Spirit Medium?

I'm really inclined to believe Taku because having a Martyr in a game with 2 day killers makes a bit of sense. Even though he didn't use it.....I will re-read the back and forth between him and Lambu again.

I am the bulletproof townie. I can say that with only a little relief now that the strongman, who I was basically trying to hide from all game hence why I didn't even say if my role was active or passive, is dead. I did promise to reveal today.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Zasz was pretty much the only one i was trusting since he allowed the lynch of desin. And to think i was beginning to trust Brandish and she turned mafia in the end.

Anyway. Nietz, i never hid my suspicion of you. You said D2 that you had an investigating role, and yet we're in D5 and you still haven't shared any results at all. If you have results now, it's high time you give them. Otherwise you're clearly a liar.

again and again... I shared results but u don't listen.... and pointing out figures as soon as possible is like a Moral apostle who wants to hide his own mistakes or sins he does.....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I told u i'm observing people..try to figure out what they upon and so on.... I don't think a spirit medium is doing this....
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
again and again... I shared results but u don't listen.... and pointing out figures as soon as possible is like a Moral apostle who wants to hide his own mistakes or sins he does.....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I told u i'm observing people..try to figure out what they upon and so on.... I don't think a spirit medium is doing this....
You shared results? Indeed, i've been missing them... Care to give them again? I truly missed it.
I've been voicing my suspicions about you for a while because of it... When did you share these results?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Nietz are you the Spirit Medium?

I'm really inclined to believe Taku because having a Martyr in a game with 2 day killers makes a bit of sense. Even though he didn't use it.....I will re-read the back and forth between him and Lambu again.

I am the bulletproof townie. I can say that with only a little relief now that the strongman, who I was basically trying to hide from all game hence why I didn't even say if my role was active or passive, is dead. I did promise to reveal today.
If you're indeed bulletproof we might still be able to win this. I thought the only way out was to double lynch both the purpel mafia and the assassin.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
but to help u and your questions for results....let me clear my mind ... I will try to do a better answer as I have done before
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

First of all I am was looking for the most scary one...the assassin... who I guess killed very early today?! not sure
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
If you're indeed bulletproof we might still be able to win this. I thought the only way out was to double lynch both the purpel mafia and the assassin.
I am. Like i said I was more inclined to believe you were legit because Martyr makes some sense. I figured if Nietz was the Spirit Medium, a role that's supposedly being tested this game, then that would put more suspicion on Marms. A Martyr at least makes more sense in this game than a witch, especially since we already had a Vengeful Townie. But Nietz denies being the Medium so I don't know. Maybe the Spirit Medium is one of the Mafia's false identities which would make no sense considering you can't exactly test it that way. So i'm not really sure what's gonna happen today.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I am. Like i said I was more inclined to believe you were legit because Martyr makes some sense. I figured if Nietz was the Spirit Medium, a role that's supposedly being tested this game, then that would put more suspicion on Marms. A Martyr at least makes more sense in this game than a witch, especially since we already had a Vengeful Townie. But Nietz denies being the Medium so I don't know. Maybe the Spirit Medium is one of the Mafia's false identities which would make no sense considering you can't exactly test it that way. So i'm not really sure what's gonna happen today.
Do you remember Nietz claiming a role or sharing results? She told me she did but i have no recognition of it.
That would be pretty weird if the Spirit Medium role wasn't even in the game aside from just a fake role... Just a bluff from the hosts. Same story with the Mafia Apprentice role which wasn't revealed yet; might be the last mafia role.
I don't know about Marm, she's been pretty shady but... I'm really highly suspicious about Nietz, more so than Marm... I'm just going to wait for both of them to say something i guess.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I am asking myself if Marm is a spirit medium?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was talking with marm about my role and my thoughts so @Takuan
--- Double Post Merged, ---

or can you have a fake role as martyr and be a spirit medium instead? I am confused
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I am asking myself if Marm is a spirit medium?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was talking with marm about my role and my thoughts so @Takuan
--- Double Post Merged, ---

or can you have a fake role as martyr and be a spirit medium instead? I am confused
I don't know if that is possible, i think fake roles are only possible if you're mafia. In any case, i am martyr, not spirit medium.

You still didn't give me your role and the results you were talking about.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
You still didn't give me your role and the results you were talking about.
U seem to me a bit impatient.....don't think this will make my writing faster......the more you ask and do between it the more I need to explain to wait ... impatience is also another sign to me :catshrug:hmm
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
U seem to me a bit impatient.....don't think this will make my writing faster......the more you ask and do between it the more I need to explain to wait ... impatience is also another sign to me :catshrug:hmm
You're calling me impatient? We're in D5 for fuck sake. You claimed an investigating role Day 2, and 3 whole phases later we're still waiting for both your role reveal and your results.
This is getting ridiculous. Cannot be more obvious than that.
Votekill Nietz
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Do you remember Nietz claiming a role or sharing results? She told me she did but i have no recognition of it.
That would be pretty weird if the Spirit Medium role wasn't even in the game aside from just a fake role... Just a bluff from the hosts. Same story with the Mafia Apprentice role which wasn't revealed yet; might be the last mafia role.
I don't know about Marm, she's been pretty shady but... I'm really highly suspicious about Nietz, more so than Marm... I'm just going to wait for both of them to say something i guess.
No I don't remember any results. I'm gonna back read when I get a bit more time, could have missed it. As for the Apprentice they had to get 2 successful kills in order to get a power up, so i'm guessing he or she is no longer an Apprentice given that with the exception of last night there have been 2 or more kills each night phase.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I don't think that I am the issue bc of all the bad choices you have done before....sadly others have to solve and proof it and are the victims of your mistakes ....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top