I know everyone has voted and most are asleep. But since I just got off work. Going to update the countdown timer and add some time to it in a bit.
Yep I listed myself in there.@Brandish i haven't done anything actually but playing Overwatch and changing my vote against Zasz.... ..besides you are also there and seem to be suspicious to me now....
Votekill Nietz
!votekill Takuan
votelock Takuan
Votekill Brandish
votekill Takuan
votekill Takuan
votekill Erin
Votekill Erin.
votekill Zasz
Votekill Taku
votelock Erinyes


Zasz was pretty much the only one i was trusting since he allowed the lynch of desin. And to think i was beginning to trust Brandish and she turned mafia in the end.
Anyway. Nietz, i never hid my suspicion of you. You said D2 that you had an investigating role, and yet we're in D5 and you still haven't shared any results at all. If you have results now, it's high time you give them. Otherwise you're clearly a liar.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You shared results? Indeed, i've been missing them... Care to give them again? I truly missed it.again and again... I shared results but u don't listen.... and pointing out figures as soon as possible is like a Moral apostle who wants to hide his own mistakes or sins he does.....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I told u i'm observing people..try to figure out what they upon and so on.... I don't think a spirit medium is doing this....
--- Double Post Merged, ---
If you're indeed bulletproof we might still be able to win this. I thought the only way out was to double lynch both the purpel mafia and the assassin.Nietz are you the Spirit Medium?
I'm really inclined to believe Taku because having a Martyr in a game with 2 day killers makes a bit of sense. Even though he didn't use it.....I will re-read the back and forth between him and Lambu again.
I am the bulletproof townie. I can say that with only a little relief now that the strongman, who I was basically trying to hide from all game hence why I didn't even say if my role was active or passive, is dead. I did promise to reveal today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am. Like i said I was more inclined to believe you were legit because Martyr makes some sense. I figured if Nietz was the Spirit Medium, a role that's supposedly being tested this game, then that would put more suspicion on Marms. A Martyr at least makes more sense in this game than a witch, especially since we already had a Vengeful Townie. But Nietz denies being the Medium so I don't know. Maybe the Spirit Medium is one of the Mafia's false identities which would make no sense considering you can't exactly test it that way. So i'm not really sure what's gonna happen today.If you're indeed bulletproof we might still be able to win this. I thought the only way out was to double lynch both the purpel mafia and the assassin.
Do you remember Nietz claiming a role or sharing results? She told me she did but i have no recognition of it.I am. Like i said I was more inclined to believe you were legit because Martyr makes some sense. I figured if Nietz was the Spirit Medium, a role that's supposedly being tested this game, then that would put more suspicion on Marms. A Martyr at least makes more sense in this game than a witch, especially since we already had a Vengeful Townie. But Nietz denies being the Medium so I don't know. Maybe the Spirit Medium is one of the Mafia's false identities which would make no sense considering you can't exactly test it that way. So i'm not really sure what's gonna happen today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I don't know if that is possible, i think fake roles are only possible if you're mafia. In any case, i am martyr, not spirit medium.I am asking myself if Marm is a spirit medium?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was talking with marm about my role and my thoughts so @Takuan
--- Double Post Merged, ---
or can you have a fake role as martyr and be a spirit medium instead? I am confused
U seem to me a bit impatient.....don't think this will make my writing faster......the more you ask and do between it the more I need to explain to wait ... impatience is also another sign to meYou still didn't give me your role and the results you were talking about.

You're calling me impatient? We're in D5 for fuck sake. You claimed an investigating role Day 2, and 3 whole phases later we're still waiting for both your role reveal and your results.U seem to me a bit impatient.....don't think this will make my writing faster......the more you ask and do between it the more I need to explain to wait ... impatience is also another sign to me![]()
No I don't remember any results. I'm gonna back read when I get a bit more time, could have missed it. As for the Apprentice they had to get 2 successful kills in order to get a power up, so i'm guessing he or she is no longer an Apprentice given that with the exception of last night there have been 2 or more kills each night phase.Do you remember Nietz claiming a role or sharing results? She told me she did but i have no recognition of it.
That would be pretty weird if the Spirit Medium role wasn't even in the game aside from just a fake role... Just a bluff from the hosts. Same story with the Mafia Apprentice role which wasn't revealed yet; might be the last mafia role.
I don't know about Marm, she's been pretty shady but... I'm really highly suspicious about Nietz, more so than Marm... I'm just going to wait for both of them to say something i guess.