Since
@GrySun wrote a lot here...and I was reading it on my cellphone...and somehow I can trust GrySun...maybe bc he is not offending or pressuring

.... I can understand that people are easily seen me as a problem since desin was my partner or bc I haven't talk a lot since I also need to understand this game, so I try to read everything as much as I can .. I wanted to be a good partner to design, trusted him... maybe also for those points, not sure what they doing

...... but I am not an assassin or an apprentice for the mafia.... my role can't be used as an assassin during daytime sry... my role observes people

...... .... but maybe that is to much said ..since I also can also observe guilty people ... I guess tomorrow there is the judgement on this more ...(need some rest guys... good night

)