Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I don't think that I am the issue bc of all the bad choices you have done before....sadly others have to solve and proof it and are the victims of your mistakes ....
Which issue are you talking about? I'm saying you're a liar and an obvious mafia. Plus, the mistakes i've made during this game have been made by pretty much the whole town, you included. The best defense is not necessarily a strong offense, by making me look bad you're not looking any less supicious. A good start would be to share your role and results, which is something you should have done a while ago and everytime you've been asked, but you never did. That alone speaks volume.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,889
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I am asking myself if Marm is a spirit medium?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was talking with marm about my role and my thoughts so @Takuan
--- Double Post Merged, ---

or can you have a fake role as martyr and be a spirit medium instead? I am confused
I am not the spirit medium. I am the witch :-)
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
so we lost our spirit medium or never had?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

the conversation and all this judgement against me @Takuan I will take later on sry...can't deal with any emotional rage or arguement in my real life work, need to focus life and not judgements....
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,889
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
So its just us at this point. It almost feels like there isnt a spirit medium present at all, if we are to believe the claims that we made (even when keeping in mind one of us has to be the assassin). Otherwise I’d say we have more liars among us.
Wouldn’t put it beyond the hosts to confuse us like that, but I doubt that is the case.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
actually I can trust u MarmaladeSky... and yeah I have done an aweful job on my research but I gave u hints..... I am for sure
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Taku-chi Im almost willing to lynch him to end this torture, with no cowboy or assassin in the scene hes absolutely useless and will never prove himself. The only reason I could think for Cres and Van putting that role in this game would be for the "lover gimmick". Besides him playing the clueless last night I cannot let it slide.
So Taku is a Martyr? That‘s not a role you include without any combo like Cowboy...
Wait Demon got daykilled by an assassin?
Welp I guess this confirms Takuan.
Taku being a Martyr is convenient. It fits as a small relief to the assassin but could also just be a fake role, since hosts really did well in giving out fake roles(apart from the 2nd VT I guess..?). But will trust Taku for now.
This is my current thinking but obviously something happened that triggered Lambu....

Ok, with the assassin around anyone could fall at any moment so I'll make this quick.

At first with the 4 initial deaths I thought one of them would have been work of an insane doc or a PGO, this I have discussed with Taku in our chat last night, the assassin's presence only fueled my belief even more.

But now with these two deaths I've realized something. Guys, we most probably have 3 mafias in this game. One of them being the solo assassin (like a SK)

Why do I believe this, because for a very long time I know Cres has been a huge fan of giving the SK more power, when discussion on changing the role happened it came to the point "If we want a SK that kills at day, just make a solo mafia assassin". She's been superexcited about the game and I was waiting for some special gimmick to appear and this fits as a glove.
That would make sense, at least balance wise. Giving any team an assassin will make them too strong compared to the other team, and that role rolls over the town lineup and game system anyway. So, 3 reds, 3 pinks, and 1 solo orange Assassin?
So possible solo Assassin....if that's the case of the 4 of us there's 2 mafia not 1 like I believed.
Regarding Pompom, PM said she was a Spirit Medium, so I thought she should be legit since we know this role is being tested this game. That they‘d go so far as to include it as a fake role for mafias is pretty crazy.

But this means whoever comes out as Spirit Medium now is 100% legit.
So the Spirit Medium was just a false role after all. Strange but ok.


Since @GrySun wrote a lot here...and I was reading it on my cellphone...and somehow I can trust GrySun...maybe bc he is not offending or pressuring :bash.... I can understand that people are easily seen me as a problem since desin was my partner or bc I haven't talk a lot since I also need to understand this game, so I try to read everything as much as I can .. I wanted to be a good partner to design, trusted him... maybe also for those points, not sure what they doing :wonder...... but I am not an assassin or an apprentice for the mafia.... my role can't be used as an assassin during daytime sry... my role observes people :ninja...... .... but maybe that is to much said ..since I also can also observe guilty people ... I guess tomorrow there is the judgement on this more ...(need some rest guys... good night :bedtime )
A spy? If that's the case you should definitely have results. Now is the time to share them.
you mean a prosecutor?? a viligante doesn't has it in his description.....(sry, for some rule questions!)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I know I was defending him ....just bc he was my partner...as u and Lambu.... don't u 2 defend each other too??? I didn't talked to him that much either since he might talked to much to his mafia (since he was clearly a mafia) .... the only thing which bothered me is that desin knew who I am observing ...and its one who targets me now... and also desin target me as mafia....if you not remembered?!
You say Desin was "clearly mafia" but before that you said you trusted him.....

In regards to the Taku Lambu argument I can understand both sides but I think Taku's frustration was genuine or at least more understandable. The argument focused mostly on DD at first and tbh if I was Martyr I probably wouldn't have protected him either because he was still suspicious and unconfirmed. My own doubts about him are proof of this and honestly I only believed his claim after he was proven/killed. Lambu and Gry are MG veterans so the things obvious to them might not be obvious to others not as deeply invested in the game. The fact that Taku said Lambu didn't advise him to protect DD when he told him in their pad that he wouldn't, then Lambu basically goes off on him for not doing it, yeah i'd be triggered too. I comment on this mostly because the votes on Taku after Lambu was lynched was mostly because it was Lambu's last will and testament because he died Townie. Being Townie didn't suddenly make all of Lambu's suspicions right. But like i said before, with a Vigilante and an Assassin, the Martyr role makes sense as day protection. And Taku if you're lying then i'll take that L because you managed to convince me.

Nietz was hung up on the Assassin most game. I mean we were all worried about them, but almost every other post of hers was mention of the Assassin and not any other mafia role that could have been killing at night. Lambu, Gry, Seraph, Taku all asked for results because she did hint at an investigative role. She kept putting it off saying she would talk to them later, then later she either talks about Desin's betrayal or the Assassin. Anyone that called her out, she called them suspicious. Apparently she's given you hints @MarmaladeSky Can you share them with us? Because honestly not even i'm that secretive when I have a role that yields results. It's Day 5. Whatever investigation she's done there must be results.

The way it's going right now i'm inclined to vote Nietz.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Have fun killing the wrong person ...I am not an assassin... never have been...... but since I said I trust marmalade, argue with Taku about saying I gave u hints ..and you just quote what u think is the best to be trustful...but you ain't ....neither have been Taku to me, since he killed his partner and survived yesterday after maybe an remarkable help ..... well you killed the bomb, but never killed any assassin...you fokusing the wrong people very sad..very sad...to help the town...the most dangerous one is the assassin.... just saying.... but have fun in lynching me... I told once I was on my way to kill myself if needed.... instead a matyrer who never really did it to his own partner
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

maybe the matyrer is fake
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,889
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Speaking of roles that are being tested this game, I was rereading the opening post. We still don't know who the mafia apprentice was - not that that is of huge importance at this point. Looking at the dead players, only Brandish and Erin could have had the role (seeing they need 2 succesful kills in order to pick a different mafia role, others died too early for that). Unless the mafia apprentice is still alive.

@Belserion Out of her hints, what I understood is that she hinted at Takuan being the assassin. I could be mistaken, but that seemed the most logical.

Like I said watch someone who has been in the lynchwagon ... he might be an assassin... I am careful with names or more I am sry... I am anyway surprised everybody survived the day today... maybe bc he wants to lynch me anyway ...can I tell you more??
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess this time I will do an early vote.....votekill Takuan
I just can't trust a person who kills his partner and he turned out to be townie... I am sry.... but maybe I change if i see any reason
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Zasz was the one that vote killed for her that dayphase, but Takuan also expressed his suspicion of her very clearly despite not being able to vote. She proceeds to votekill Taku after hinting, which made me think it was about him.

I'm not completely convinced about it. Especially not seeing we haven't gotten a lot of information from her - even though she hinted being a spy (has this been confirmed by Nietz herself btw?).

Considering to go through the thread and see if I can make up my mind. Trying to consider all angles for all of you

The dayphase hasn't ended yet and I'm in no rush to vote :-)
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I'm not completely convinced about it. Especially not seeing we haven't gotten a lot of information from her - even though she hinted being a spy (has this been confirmed by Nietz herself btw?).
:ninja
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
In regards to the Taku Lambu argument I can understand both sides but I think Taku's frustration was genuine or at least more understandable. The argument focused mostly on DD at first and tbh if I was Martyr I probably wouldn't have protected him either because he was still suspicious and unconfirmed. My own doubts about him are proof of this and honestly I only believed his claim after he was proven/killed. Lambu and Gry are MG veterans so the things obvious to them might not be obvious to others not as deeply invested in the game. The fact that Taku said Lambu didn't advise him to protect DD when he told him in their pad that he wouldn't, then Lambu basically goes off on him for not doing it, yeah i'd be triggered too. I comment on this mostly because the votes on Taku after Lambu was lynched was mostly because it was Lambu's last will and testament because he died Townie. Being Townie didn't suddenly make all of Lambu's suspicions right. But like i said before, with a Vigilante and an Assassin, the Martyr role makes sense as day protection. And Taku if you're lying then i'll take that L because you managed to convince me.
Thanks... I needed to hear this. Like, i love you right now lol it feels really good that someone actually understands me in this matter.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
you know what is interesting.... while the lynch mafia lynched itself sometimes....but the assassin always got a real townie....so he does really know a lot
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and while taku,bel and me doubt each other....have marmalade and bel ever doubted each other? just asking....maybe I forgot
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I might be gone the most of the time now...sry...hopefully I don't forget to vote in my exhaustion
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,889
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
votekill Nietz

This seems to the best option for now. Both Bel and Taku seem honest enough. It doesn’t feel like a good idea to be voting against them.

Should anyone have better ideas, I’d say change my mind :-)
I’ll be here for a little while, and will be working early so I will check the thread before this phase ends.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Trololol... more I just can't say
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

since no one answers to my question about doubts,,,,I guess I know who I choose .... which doesn't matter since the assassin convinced u too
 
Last edited:

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Remember guys if you lock your votes the day can end faster.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I might do so soon... ..just need to get rid of my headache
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

my votekill Takuan and never have been different... maybe I am wrong but in one thing I am know I am right...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

no one here :(
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Oh. Nietz are you sure you don't want to reveal your role? Is it a case where you can't?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I guess i can votelock, since Nietz has been unwilling to say anything concrete.
Votelock Nietz
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Oh. Nietz are you sure you don't want to reveal your role? Is it a case where you can't?
everytime it is revealed u say reveal it again.... I think yeah I can't cause you don't listen ... I am sry... I am watching u :hip:hi..!votelock Takuan
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I would love to finish the day as soon as possible
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top