I'm not into the yaoi genre if you're asking me. Maybe revo is?are you yaoi?
I'm not into the yaoi genre if you're asking me. Maybe revo is?are you yaoi?
Forgive me for being second Charls, but there you go (´v`)Hmmm @revo can you be my first and take my first profile post?![]()
The love triangle here is something I don't like. It's like if the author wanted to give some serious drama but I feel it doesn't work well . He's kinda cute though, and the animals around him is a kinda hilarious gag (?). But at least Nishino and Mei still have their dork moments, I can't help but like Nishino more than I did in the first chapters.Yep definitely. Sometimes Nishino gets to me coz he's not being a man enough (lol) but I remind myself he's a traditional/honest guy + it's not so easy anyway.
This Kaga guy... I'm struggling through his moments. The stay over should've been incredibly fluffy but his plot ruined it. Well maybe not ruined but dragged it down.
The parents thinking it was yaoi![]()
The brother still owns half of the manga tho, his chapters are always hilarious. Uh, not really into it.I'm not into the yaoi genre if you're asking me. Maybe revo is?
I do ship male characters with each other in series but I don't like yaoi for the sake of being yaoi, being honest.This song has become a meme, but it's so good, I actually like this duo, I love their voices .Regarding this title - just now had me think of this song.
Do you listen to some other of their songs?This song has become a meme, but it's so good, I actually like this duo, I love their voices .Do you listen to some other of their songs?
Don't lie, BrandishI'm not into the yaoi genre if you're asking me. Maybe revo is?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Agreed I'm not into love triangles, but I especially don't like the jealousy in these situations. It just rubs me wrong, coz I wouldn't feel that way so get even more awkward lol. It also gets in the way of the nice parts of this manga like -The love triangle here is something I don't like. It's like if the author wanted to give some serious drama but I feel it doesn't work well
The fluffy parts : ) They are too adorable. Yukihiro is just greatness so I'm glad about this current 'arc'. And, I'm secretly hoping for Yuki x Aki. It was funny how he saw Aki's hair and pictured a dogs' tail (also hilarious when Mai was explaining how Yukihiro would take care of an animal he liked + mother is allergic to dogs).But at least Nishino and Mei still have their dork moments, I can't help but like Nishino more than I did in the first chapters.The brother still owns half of the manga tho, his chapters are always hilarious.
I guess only good thing of the "love triangle" was to make these two to grow a little more, though I was really fine with how slow things were, I'm all for mangas with just blush moments (?).I caught up.
Agreed I'm not into love triangles, but I especially don't like the jealousy in these situations. It just rubs me wrong, coz I wouldn't feel that way so get even more awkward lol. It also gets in the way of the nice parts of this manga like -
The fluffy parts : ) They are too adorable. Yukihiro is just greatness so I'm glad about this current 'arc'. And, I'm secretly hoping for Yuki x Aki. It was funny how he saw Aki's hair and pictured a dogs' tail (also hilarious when Mai was explaining how Yukihiro would take care of an animal he liked + mother is allergic to dogs).
This is a keeper for now. It was good stalking your MAL profile. I'll try Boku to Kimi the next time I get rainy weather.


Just knowing there'll be moments is enough for me. Is there more of the manga available (I'm at ch 22)?I don't want to make you any spoiler
It was raining today so I tried it, and agree. This is even more kawaii. A little too much chatting but the title did warn meBoku to Kimi is great, I like it more than AniTomo
Her design stops me in my tracks. Her fantasies and crazy/creepiness just make her better. She's already in my best girls. Thanks for the rec.The female MC is cute but kinda crazy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There are spanish translations until chapter 29, and the rest it's all raws until like chapter 60, if you would like a link.Just knowing there'll be moments is enough for me. Is there more of the manga available (I'm at ch 22)?
Ikr, too much talking is something I don't really like but that's what makes the humor here.It was raining today so I tried it, and agree. This is even more kawaii. A little too much chatting but the title did warn me![]()

She's a babe, no wonder that she's the popular girl type (though she doesn't know, that's hilarious) butHer design stops me in my tracks. Her fantasies and crazy/creepiness just make her better. She's already in my best girls. Thanks for the rec.
I suspected you would like Harumin the most, but I wanted you to know her on your own before making a spoiler to you.Harumin might be my fave atm...

Oh, that's fine but thanks for letting me know. It's a shame that it's not readily translated but I'm thankful for what we get.There are spanish translations until chapter 29, and the rest it's all raws until like chapter 60, if you would like a link.
It is. The characters look clean/neat, and the eyes can be really beautiful at times. The fantasy panels are the nicest (I did laugh how Azuma-kun also had one lol)The art style is lovely, isn't it?
I've caught up, so I know she's going out with Caffeine-kun.I suspected you would like Harumin the most, but I wanted you to know her on your own before making a spoiler to you.
Isn't she a cutie? And kinda relatable, I love her friendship with Nozomi too. She's even cuter when she blushes.
)Hamarin is so cute, I hope we're getting a chapter of her dating or something, she and Caffeine became a close ship to Azuma/Aizawa.Oh, that's fine but thanks for letting me know. It's a shame that it's not readily translated but I'm thankful for what we get.
It is. The characters look clean/neat, and the eyes can be really beautiful at times. The fantasy panels are the nicest (I did laugh how Azuma-kun also had one lol)
There's some comedic panels that are great too, in a cute way, like this:
![]()
Probably a combination of her hair + hands drawn = kawaii
I've caught up, so I know she's going out with Caffeine-kun.
Next chap should be lit, finally it's the date.
- Harumin is best girl.
- For me not so relatable but I can't find in it in myself not to love her. She's awkward asf but has her priorities right which is -
- Basically what Caffeine-kun said. What a lovely young man he is.
- She is cute, daggy clothes and all.
I was surprised to see that there's a forbidden teacher-student love in this manga too. Ah, Takagi-sanAlso, found this on discord the other night:
![]()
(chap 100 soon)
(I hope something big happens in chapter 100).It helped all the cat friends, now I want it.
I'd gladly welcome more Harumin x Caffeine. It's a good compliment for the main ship. We'll probably get like 2-3 chapters of pure Azuwa or close to it.Hamarin is so cute, I hope we're getting a chapter of her dating or something, she and Caffeine became a close ship to Azuma/Aizawa.I was surprised to see that there's a forbidden teacher-student love in this manga too.
I've read raws but I won't say anything moreAh, Takagi-san(I hope something big happens in chapter 100).
Caffeine is so chill that it will be hilarious watch him dating Hamarin very nervous all the timeI'd gladly welcome more Harumin x Caffeine. It's a good compliment for the main ship. We'll probably get like 2-3 chapters of pure Azuwa or close to it.
You mean Suzu right? I like her. Suzu-chan might end up with Azuma's friend (the one she talks to casually). She's quite feisty. It was a bit of a surprise for me, not that it was a teacher crush, but that an Aunt was introduced this way, as another student. Those aunts are hype![]()


I will wait for it then, I'm more hyped now I hope your teasing is worth itI've read raws but I won't say anything more
![]()