I should have gone to Shiratorizawa.

Tippy toes

  • Slap mosquitoes

  • Touch da nose

  • I'd like a pause


Results are only viewable after voting.

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Meh, I'm not that old :emobirb
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Yep definitely. Sometimes Nishino gets to me coz he's not being a man enough (lol) but I remind myself he's a traditional/honest guy + it's not so easy anyway.

This Kaga guy... I'm struggling through his moments. The stay over should've been incredibly fluffy but his plot ruined it. Well maybe not ruined but dragged it down.

The parents thinking it was yaoi :lmao
The love triangle here is something I don't like. It's like if the author wanted to give some serious drama but I feel it doesn't work well . He's kinda cute though, and the animals around him is a kinda hilarious gag (?). But at least Nishino and Mei still have their dork moments, I can't help but like Nishino more than I did in the first chapters. :blush The brother still owns half of the manga tho, his chapters are always hilarious.
I'm not into the yaoi genre if you're asking me. Maybe revo is?
Uh, not really into it. :lmao I do ship male characters with each other in series but I don't like yaoi for the sake of being yaoi, being honest.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,147
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Regarding this title - just now had me think of this song.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Regarding this title - just now had me think of this song.
This song has become a meme, but it's so good, I actually like this duo, I love their voices . :zomg Do you listen to some other of their songs?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,147
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This song has become a meme, but it's so good, I actually like this duo, I love their voices . :zomg Do you listen to some other of their songs?

I listen to them mostly due to Dana Winners covers but I do like their bridge over troubled waters.

 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The question is... could Simon and Garfunkel do their whole act in mascot costumes?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also nobody should ever be allowed to mention "darkness" without this being posted.

 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I caught up.

The love triangle here is something I don't like. It's like if the author wanted to give some serious drama but I feel it doesn't work well
Agreed I'm not into love triangles, but I especially don't like the jealousy in these situations. It just rubs me wrong, coz I wouldn't feel that way so get even more awkward lol. It also gets in the way of the nice parts of this manga like -

But at least Nishino and Mei still have their dork moments, I can't help but like Nishino more than I did in the first chapters. :blush The brother still owns half of the manga tho, his chapters are always hilarious.
The fluffy parts : ) They are too adorable. Yukihiro is just greatness so I'm glad about this current 'arc'. And, I'm secretly hoping for Yuki x Aki. It was funny how he saw Aki's hair and pictured a dogs' tail (also hilarious when Mai was explaining how Yukihiro would take care of an animal he liked + mother is allergic to dogs).

This is a keeper for now. It was good stalking your MAL profile. I'll try Boku to Kimi the next time I get rainy weather.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
I caught up.



Agreed I'm not into love triangles, but I especially don't like the jealousy in these situations. It just rubs me wrong, coz I wouldn't feel that way so get even more awkward lol. It also gets in the way of the nice parts of this manga like -



The fluffy parts : ) They are too adorable. Yukihiro is just greatness so I'm glad about this current 'arc'. And, I'm secretly hoping for Yuki x Aki. It was funny how he saw Aki's hair and pictured a dogs' tail (also hilarious when Mai was explaining how Yukihiro would take care of an animal he liked + mother is allergic to dogs).

This is a keeper for now. It was good stalking your MAL profile. I'll try Boku to Kimi the next time I get rainy weather.
I guess only good thing of the "love triangle" was to make these two to grow a little more, though I was really fine with how slow things were, I'm all for mangas with just blush moments (?).
Yuki and Aki actually have more chances in the future, but I don't want to make you any spoiler. :lmao

Boku to Kimi is great, I like it more than AniTomo. The female MC is cute but kinda crazy, and the male one is smart but also dumb which is hilarious lol. It doesn't have many chapters (yet) I'm sure you'll find it cute :nod
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I don't want to make you any spoiler
Just knowing there'll be moments is enough for me. Is there more of the manga available (I'm at ch 22)?

Boku to Kimi is great, I like it more than AniTomo
It was raining today so I tried it, and agree. This is even more kawaii. A little too much chatting but the title did warn me :teehee

The female MC is cute but kinda crazy
Her design stops me in my tracks. Her fantasies and crazy/creepiness just make her better. She's already in my best girls. Thanks for the rec.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Harumin might be my fave atm...
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Just knowing there'll be moments is enough for me. Is there more of the manga available (I'm at ch 22)?
There are spanish translations until chapter 29, and the rest it's all raws until like chapter 60, if you would like a link.

It was raining today so I tried it, and agree. This is even more kawaii. A little too much chatting but the title did warn me :teehee
Ikr, too much talking is something I don't really like but that's what makes the humor here. :XD
The art style is lovely, isn't it?

Her design stops me in my tracks. Her fantasies and crazy/creepiness just make her better. She's already in my best girls. Thanks for the rec.
She's a babe, no wonder that she's the popular girl type (though she doesn't know, that's hilarious) but

Harumin might be my fave atm...
I suspected you would like Harumin the most, but I wanted you to know her on your own before making a spoiler to you. :lmao
Isn't she a cutie? And kinda relatable, I love her friendship with Nozomi too. She's even cuter when she blushes.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
There are spanish translations until chapter 29, and the rest it's all raws until like chapter 60, if you would like a link.
Oh, that's fine but thanks for letting me know. It's a shame that it's not readily translated but I'm thankful for what we get.

The art style is lovely, isn't it?
It is. The characters look clean/neat, and the eyes can be really beautiful at times. The fantasy panels are the nicest (I did laugh how Azuma-kun also had one lol)

There's some comedic panels that are great too, in a cute way, like this:


Probably a combination of her hair + hands drawn = kawaii

I suspected you would like Harumin the most, but I wanted you to know her on your own before making a spoiler to you. :lmao
Isn't she a cutie? And kinda relatable, I love her friendship with Nozomi too. She's even cuter when she blushes.
I've caught up, so I know she's going out with Caffeine-kun.
  1. Harumin is best girl.
  2. For me not so relatable but I can't find in it in myself not to love her. She's awkward asf but has her priorities right which is -
  3. Basically what Caffeine-kun said. What a lovely young man he is.
  4. She is cute, daggy clothes and all.
Next chap should be lit, finally it's the date.

Also, found this on discord the other night:

(chap 100 soon :wtf )
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Oh, that's fine but thanks for letting me know. It's a shame that it's not readily translated but I'm thankful for what we get.



It is. The characters look clean/neat, and the eyes can be really beautiful at times. The fantasy panels are the nicest (I did laugh how Azuma-kun also had one lol)

There's some comedic panels that are great too, in a cute way, like this:


Probably a combination of her hair + hands drawn = kawaii



I've caught up, so I know she's going out with Caffeine-kun.
  1. Harumin is best girl.
  2. For me not so relatable but I can't find in it in myself not to love her. She's awkward asf but has her priorities right which is -
  3. Basically what Caffeine-kun said. What a lovely young man he is.
  4. She is cute, daggy clothes and all.
Next chap should be lit, finally it's the date.
Hamarin is so cute, I hope we're getting a chapter of her dating or something, she and Caffeine became a close ship to Azuma/Aizawa. :nod I was surprised to see that there's a forbidden teacher-student love in this manga too.

Also, found this on discord the other night:

(chap 100 soon :wtf )
Ah, Takagi-san :zomg (I hope something big happens in chapter 100).

It helped all the cat friends, now I want it. :emobirb
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hamarin is so cute, I hope we're getting a chapter of her dating or something, she and Caffeine became a close ship to Azuma/Aizawa. :nod I was surprised to see that there's a forbidden teacher-student love in this manga too.
I'd gladly welcome more Harumin x Caffeine. It's a good compliment for the main ship. We'll probably get like 2-3 chapters of pure Azuwa or close to it.

You mean Suzu right? I like her. Suzu-chan might end up with Azuma's friend (the one she talks to casually). She's quite feisty. It was a bit of a surprise for me, not that it was a teacher crush, but that an Aunt was introduced this way, as another student. Those aunts are hype :hurr

Ah, Takagi-san :zomg (I hope something big happens in chapter 100).
I've read raws but I won't say anything more
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
I'd gladly welcome more Harumin x Caffeine. It's a good compliment for the main ship. We'll probably get like 2-3 chapters of pure Azuwa or close to it.

You mean Suzu right? I like her. Suzu-chan might end up with Azuma's friend (the one she talks to casually). She's quite feisty. It was a bit of a surprise for me, not that it was a teacher crush, but that an Aunt was introduced this way, as another student. Those aunts are hype :hurr
Caffeine is so chill that it will be hilarious watch him dating Hamarin very nervous all the time <_>
All the Azuwa fantasies are so fluffy, I can't wait to see these two dating for real, will be non-stop blush panels.

Suzu is a cutie, kinda tsundere (?). This manga makes all the female beautiful even the aunts can't escape that :hurr
Now I want to reread Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (did you watch/read it?), though that one has more drama and angst, unlike this one.
I've read raws but I won't say anything more
I will wait for it then, I'm more hyped now I hope your teasing is worth it :emobirb


 
Top