You got so many things wrong I'll just have to stop repeating myself. You just don't get it that you didn't have to infer choice for me to bring it up, because from the very beginning it was you who had this preconception and flawed logic that Sanji needed two hits to KO PO.
Again, you're absolutely wrong. Nothing wrong with bringing up something else if you're simply bringing it up.
Your problem is that you said
you brought up choice based on what I said.
Asked you to prove
where I said anything that insinuated choice, and you failed to provide evidence because nothing I said inferred choice.
It's one thing to bring up a new topic to discuss, it's another thing to bring up a topic because someone inferred it.
Again, this is your inability to articulate properly and probably failure to assess what you wanted to say.
- You said because of what I said, quoting a specific section of my statement, that choice was inferred.
If anything, the real issue is your poor ability to articulate yourself properly.
The thing is you wanted to bring up choice regardless of what I said, nothing wrong with that,
what you're guilty of is saying it's because of what I said. It has nothing to do with what I said, it has everything to do with the situation you conjured. Again, it's your poor ability here to articulate yourself.
If your point was to claim that choice was a factor in the situation, then that has nothing to do with what I said, but the situation as you saw it. Factors in a situation are always there regardless of what anyone says.
If discussing Sanji's injury to Vergo, a factor in that situation is the injury he incurred from the explosion from Caesar. The factor is relevant regardless of what anyone says.
End of the day, your inability to articulate yourself properly most likely stems from the fact you clearly didn't distinguish the difference between highlighting a point relevant to the situation and highlighting a point based on what someone said.
Like I even said when I spoke about Sanji's speed. I explicitly said you never mentioned it. I didn't base it off anything you said. I was bringing up a new topic. You didn't articulate properly. You're at fault here, poor articulation.
preconception and flawed logic that Sanji needed two hits to KO PO. Again, that could and could have not been the the case. Deriving definite conclusions at this point is stupid.
What's stupid is the idea that a conclusion can't be derived.
Your rationale here is as ridiculous as claiming that this scene doesn't hint that Name's attack didn't conclude the situation. There's absolutely good reason to believe this was the conclusion to this situation because there was a major and powerful attack that gives a good impression that everything was concluded and it followed with a transition to another scene.
The situation with Nami is no different with Sanji. Sanji lands a powerful attack that easily gives the impression of immense damage to Page One which easily gives the impression of his being defeated followed by a transition to another scene.
If it were a scene like this where we clearly see the 2 characters fighting without any scene hinting at a conclusion that follows with a transition, then there's reason to believe the fight hadn't concluded and was still going on.
Like I said, what are the hints from the Sanji scene that imply things weren't concluded?
- You can't provide any evidence.
That's the definition of stupidity. Claiming reasons that are not supported with evidence. Just arbitrarily saying it might not have finished is pointless and insubstantial.
I'll give you an example: if within a time frame of 2 minutes 2 cars pass by, does it mean that during the next 2 minutes another 2 cars will pass by?
A very poor analogy bud. Analogies are supposed to emulate the situation they're trying to explain. Your analogy here only works for a scene like this:
Where 2 characters are fighting and there's clearly no hint that the fight concluded there and then.
Sanji and Page One doesn't give that impression. It's a completely different setting.
Putting his pride aside was in reference to using the suit itself not fighting unfairly (I mean using cheap shots). Sanji hated the idea of using the suit but in that situation it would give him defense + disguise = he needed that to accomplish the mission. It wasn't about fighting unfairly.
Nope, you're deluding yourself here.
You are reading selectively because you're in denial about Sanji utilising the full potential of the suit.
You ignore where he said "
if this thing has the power to help".
What are the powers of the suit that can help?
- Flight
- Durability
- Invisibility is the most helpful power to swiftly defeat anyone. Therefore, it'd likely be the most used.
All of those can help, therefore, he's going to use them because he's not fighting for pride, but in order to save lives. He's fighting with pragmatism, not pride.
Again, you pull another strawman about fighting unfairly. Didn't say it was about fighting unfairly or fairly. I said it was about using the power of the suit to
conclude the fight as quickly as possible to
avoid as much collateral damage as possible and
end the fight as quickly as possible to avoid Hawkins and X Drake.
Your argument that he flew up high to make the third attack has nothing to do with Sanji deciding to use cheap shots. It's simply his fighting style he has used this move against Judge and Luffy.
Nope, wrong. They knew where he was.
Page One was completely unaware.
All his attacks on Page One were surprise attacks. Not the same case against Judge or Luffy.
The context of the fight with Page one and that of Luffy/Judge are completely polar contexts.
Luffy and Judge knew where Sanji was; Page One had no idea where Sanji was for the most part.
You clearly didn't distinguish different contexts.