Synopsis(As of Now)
The story is set in a "land where two worlds intersect," and it centers on "a strange romance between a boy and girl who meet by fate."

Yeah it's too early,only a bit of the synopsis came.I hope it will be as great as Inuyasha,Ranma.I only know Inuyasha from her works, but I know she's quite popular
It doesn't have a compelling synopsis, but maybe the story and the characters will fix that. We'll see o/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh Crecent you were a fan too,nice too see it.I would think @Reebi would be a fan too.
Why am I not tagged thenTagged all the beautiful ladies in our forum who might be fans of Rumiko like i.


I liked Maison too.I know I have bought every Inuyasha dvd that ever existed. And love me some Ranma 1/2. Ranma 1/2 is like the first of this “guy transforms into a girl” thing that seems popular now. Wasn’t as into Maison Ikkoku. But I would be interested in seeing her new stuff. Although it probably will take some time to get on its feet.
Why am I not tagged then![]()
Are you implying you're a lady darkyTagged all the beautiful ladies in our forum who might be fans of Rumiko like i.

Are you implying you're a lady darky![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Was also young when did most of these so was more into fantasy-action with romance then comedy-romance.I liked Maison too.
Yeah it's more mature,Run @Arjuna.... Run.....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Was also young when did most of these so was more into fantasy-action with romance then comedy-romance.

It sounds like Inuyasha lol. I'll definitely check this out.Synopsis(As of Now)
The story is set in a "land where two worlds intersect," and it centers on "a strange romance between a boy and girl who meet by fate."