Shounen MAO by Rumiko Takahashi

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I only know Inuyasha from her works, but I know she's quite popular :^_^

It doesn't have a compelling synopsis, but maybe the story and the characters will fix that. We'll see o/
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I only know Inuyasha from her works, but I know she's quite popular :^_^

It doesn't have a compelling synopsis, but maybe the story and the characters will fix that. We'll see o/
Yeah it's too early,only a bit of the synopsis came.I hope it will be as great as Inuyasha,Ranma.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I would think @Reebi would be a fan too.
Oh Crecent you were a fan too,nice too see it.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Hype :pogchamp

Man seeing the names of her old work really bring up some serious childhood memories. :wtf
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I know I have bought every Inuyasha dvd that ever existed. And love me some Ranma 1/2. Ranma 1/2 is like the first of this “guy transforms into a girl” thing that seems popular now. Wasn’t as into Maison Ikkoku. But I would be interested in seeing her new stuff. Although it probably will take some time to get on its feet.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I know I have bought every Inuyasha dvd that ever existed. And love me some Ranma 1/2. Ranma 1/2 is like the first of this “guy transforms into a girl” thing that seems popular now. Wasn’t as into Maison Ikkoku. But I would be interested in seeing her new stuff. Although it probably will take some time to get on its feet.
I liked Maison too.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Run @Arjuna.... Run.....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Was also young when did most of these so was more into fantasy-action with romance then comedy-romance.
Yeah it's more mature,

did anyone of you saw Ningyo no Mori?It's probably the darkest series she wrote.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
The story is set in a "land where two worlds intersect," and it centers on "a strange romance between a boy and girl who meet by fate."

Sounds like a description of InuYasha, though that kind of plot seem to be Rumiko's favorite. Hope we get a humor kinda like the Ranma or Urusei Yatsura series had. Her romances are always good too, definetly in the to-read list, thanks @Arjuna for the tag, I had no idea about this. :nod
 
Last edited:

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Top