- Joined
- Jan 28, 2007
- Messages
- 703
- Reaction score
- 2,915
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
1. Samurai 8
2. Yui Kamio
3. Tokyo Shinobi Squad
4. The Last Saiyuki
5. Beast Children
6. Double Taisei
Kamio got more interesting in the last couple of chapters, than compared to the beginning. If it keeps that direction, I will hope for it to survive. But again, I would have totally preferred his oneshot about the exorcists before that.
TSS the art is good, but so far not really interested in the story.
4-5-6. I stopped reading them, still checking quickly what's happening on Saiyuki, but it doesn't look like it got any better.
2. Yui Kamio
3. Tokyo Shinobi Squad
4. The Last Saiyuki
5. Beast Children
6. Double Taisei
Kamio got more interesting in the last couple of chapters, than compared to the beginning. If it keeps that direction, I will hope for it to survive. But again, I would have totally preferred his oneshot about the exorcists before that.
TSS the art is good, but so far not really interested in the story.
4-5-6. I stopped reading them, still checking quickly what's happening on Saiyuki, but it doesn't look like it got any better.

