Is your full potential something cool?I reached my full potential at last! Gryff being Mafia makes me wonder why he wanted to get rid of Erin so much, a Det found out about her role maybe? Some who followed him are probably his teammates.
Is your full potential something cool?I reached my full potential at last! Gryff being Mafia makes me wonder why he wanted to get rid of Erin so much, a Det found out about her role maybe? Some who followed him are probably his teammates.
To be fair you're right, you can't really defend yourself. There's nothing you can really say; the only thing that could defend you was another person coming in and saying the defused you the same night Seraph and I did. But nobody did come to rescue you so... Yeah.I have read maybe 10% of the posts in the last 2 days. Just because I have the thread open doesn't mean I'm reading what's being posted. Only liked yours because I saw my name in it when I searched the thread. Did not even read it.
I don't see why I should be defending myself over some other person. All I did was save my own life, which is normal.
Passive Role, huh? Seems more strange to me than an easily to prove role for something that took so long to get. Gonna be hard to prove you Townie till we get Dets who found out their sanity. But alright then, at least you claimed something. And why fishy? DD was screaming all day phases long to not get defused so his condition was probably the same but he is most likely already defused by now either by mafia or by townies who want to "level up".Greg and Holt were Mentors. It's possible that Lala died because one of them tried to recruit her.
Your condition was to not get defused? That sounds fishy. But if you can easily prove it, it's fine.
My main role is passive.
Lying? So you are saying you were no Timebomb? Were you a defuser then and if so who did you defuse to get your role? What was your condition?I can't really say much without speculating, which I won't be doing at all.
I also don't really know what Seraph and Takuan are talking about, so I'll just assume they are lying.
As a small hint for you, James, as far as I'm concerned, my role seems entirely useless, but it could have been super useful, as well.
I'm not lying, they are. I was a time bomb and got my role by lynching non-Townie Holt.Lying? So you are saying you were no Timebomb? Were you a defuser then and if so who did you defuse to get your role? What was your condition?
Entirely useless but COULD HAVE BEEN super useful? So the moment were it could have been useful is gone already? Why? Were would it have been useful and for what purpose?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pretty convenient excuse.I'm not lying, they are. I was a time bomb and got my role by lynching non-Townie Holt.
It is a role I'm not interested in using in this game at this point, so, that moment is gone, yeah.
Seraph and i are both lying then? Alright...I'm not lying, they are. I was a time bomb and got my role by lynching non-Townie Holt.
It is a role I'm not interested in using in this game at this point, so, that moment is gone, yeah.
My role is technically usable. I'm just not going to use it as personal preference.If I got it right he would be a mortician or something among those lines, but janitor just died on the same night he got the role, so...
So you only got it last night then. Why didn't you come out with that condition earlier though, I mean someone else (was it @Demonspeed ?) already came out with that condition way earlier, it could have helped you if you said "I also got the same condition" back then.I'm not lying, they are. I was a time bomb and got my role by lynching non-Townie Holt.
It is a role I'm not interested in using in this game at this point, so, that moment is gone, yeah.
Told you so. That is if you are telling the truth ofc. XDI didnt unlock anything, I am now just a regular townie. Someone defused me.
But the Janitor died last night so there never was a moment for it to be used anyway. If it was Mortician then Haku would have said that the role is useless from now on and not that the moment passed already implying that there was a moment for it to be used. Plus the Janitor was in [] parts so it wasn't even the main role. Makes no sense to me why hosts would give Haku a full time Mortician role for what could be a Janitor only use on the Mafia side.I will come back in a fee hours and read the developments. I think I know what Haku is saying, but well, if we are to lynch him, then we lynch.
If I got it right he would be a mortician or something among those lines, but janitor just died on the same night he got the role, so...
I will go now and come back later to check.
Then just tell us already what your role is! If you die anyway you can come out anyway as well.My role is technically usable. I'm just not going to use it as personal preference.
Actually, I guess I'm getting lynched today, anyways, so this is moot.
Just going to quote this part since I can't stand factually wrong arguments.You could have pretended any oter thing, but getting your role by lynching Holt? When Seraph and i both tried to defuse you before this lynch happened?
I did, on Day 1.So you only got it last night then. Why didn't you come out with that condition earlier though, I mean someone else (was it @Demonspeed ?) already came out with that condition way earlier, it could have helped you if you said "I also got the same condition" back then.
Why? It's not like knowing my role will do anything, it's not something anyone can prove. I did not use it last night and will continue to not use it on the off chance I live to see another night. So, let's just pretend I'm vanilla Townie.Then just tell us already what your role is! If you die anyway you can come out anyway as well.
Is your full potential something cool?

Strange? I revealed that I was TB and my condition D1. I advised people to vote Holt since we learned about that color thing. Maybe that without that Assassin, Holt would still be alive right now. Fishy because you lied in the first place, it's not like there was anyone particularly in danger anyway and those who didn't want to get defused could say it here, I did D1. The way you and DD play are different. There is a similarity though, both of you ended up voting for Erin last DP. DD was even among the first to initiate the bandwagon.Passive Role, huh? Seems more strange to me than an easily to prove role for something that took so long to get. Gonna be hard to prove you Townie till we get Dets who found out their sanity. But alright then, at least you claimed something. And why fishy? DD was screaming all day phases long to not get defused so his condition was probably the same but he is most likely already defused by now either by mafia or by townies who want to "level up".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're right, i confused myself there. My bad.Just going to quote this part since I can't stand factually wrong arguments.
Me getting defused has nothing to do with me getting my role. My condition was not getting defused. The way the rules are explained, I could have been defused and then get my own role by lynching Holt.
So it is not Investigator then as that would need a ??? dead player.Just going to quote this part since I can't stand factually wrong arguments.
Me getting defused has nothing to do with me getting my role. My condition was not getting defused. The way the rules are explained, I could have been defused and then get my own role by lynching Holt.
I did, on Day 1.
Games - Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions
Wait. I got guilty on Asako too, tho I am Not quite sure whatit should mean. As for my temporary role, its time bomb This is so confusing:o Condition and night of explosion? It's basically lynching 2 mafias or one and bombing the second (the choice of words in "kill" makes me think the...mangahelpers.com
Why? It's not like knowing my role will do anything, it's not something anyone can prove. I did not use it last night and will continue to not use it on the off chance I live to see another night. So, let's just pretend I'm vanilla Townie.
Nah, I just find it strange that all you get was a passive Role for all that trouble. Did you got a secondary Role in [] for like one use only?![]()
Strange? I revealed that I was TB and my condition D1. I advised people to vote Holt since we learned about that color thing. Maybe that without that Assassin, Holt would still be alive right now. Fishy because you lied in the first place, it's not like there was anyone particularly in danger anyway and those who didn't want to get defused could say it here, I did D1. The way you and DD play are different. There is a similarity though, both of you ended up voting for Erin last DP. DD was even among the first to initiate the bandwagon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Won't be able to post much for some time but I'll follow the discussions on my phone.
If you play risky Mafia you could both be mafia. But i doubt so you, Demon and Taku and whoever Taku defused or whoever defused Taku are townies till I get a det telling me otherwise.James if you doubt demon reveal,then you need to also doubt me considering D2 I confirmed demon as townie because of me unlocking my full potential
It doesn't change anything, nor I claim it did. Just pointed out since it would be wrong to base opinions on that.You're right, i confused myself there. My bad.
Though it doesn't change anything at all of what i said earlier. You getting your role by lynching Holt is possible as you're saying, but Seraph and i both getting nothing from defusing you is still on the table. You're saying we're lying, so i'd like to hear your token on this. Why would 2 mafia buddies (Seraph and i, since you're accusing us of lying), why 2 mafia buddies lie about you?
What would we gain from lying? Trying to get a townie lynched? And if we succeed and you turn out to be townie, people will immediately realise we were lying all along? Why the fuck would we have lied about it?
No dude, both Seraph and i tried to defuse you, with nobody else having defused you; and neither of us unlocked out potential. Either we are both lying about it which makes no sense, or you're lying about being townie. There's no way you can defend that.
True, I forgot we are skipping next night.So it is not Investigator then as that would need a ??? dead player.
But if it is Mortician wouldn't it be good to use last night on somebody to have something you could bring forward now?
Also next night phase gets skipped so you can only survive till next day phase.
Did you got a secondary role or not?