Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I reached my full potential at last! Gryff being Mafia makes me wonder why he wanted to get rid of Erin so much, a Det found out about her role maybe? Some who followed him are probably his teammates.
Is your full potential something cool?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I have read maybe 10% of the posts in the last 2 days. Just because I have the thread open doesn't mean I'm reading what's being posted. Only liked yours because I saw my name in it when I searched the thread. Did not even read it.
I don't see why I should be defending myself over some other person. All I did was save my own life, which is normal.
To be fair you're right, you can't really defend yourself. There's nothing you can really say; the only thing that could defend you was another person coming in and saying the defused you the same night Seraph and I did. But nobody did come to rescue you so... Yeah.

Anyway, i recall you saying Seraph was your prime suspect. Care to explain why? Because Pompom also apparently suspects him, though none of you are giving reasons for that.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Greg and Holt were Mentors. It's possible that Lala died because one of them tried to recruit her.

Your condition was to not get defused? That sounds fishy. But if you can easily prove it, it's fine.

My main role is passive.
Passive Role, huh? Seems more strange to me than an easily to prove role for something that took so long to get. Gonna be hard to prove you Townie till we get Dets who found out their sanity. But alright then, at least you claimed something. And why fishy? DD was screaming all day phases long to not get defused so his condition was probably the same but he is most likely already defused by now either by mafia or by townies who want to "level up".

I can't really say much without speculating, which I won't be doing at all.
I also don't really know what Seraph and Takuan are talking about, so I'll just assume they are lying.

As a small hint for you, James, as far as I'm concerned, my role seems entirely useless, but it could have been super useful, as well.
Lying? So you are saying you were no Timebomb? Were you a defuser then and if so who did you defuse to get your role? What was your condition?
Entirely useless but COULD HAVE BEEN super useful? So the moment were it could have been useful is gone already? Why? Were would it have been useful and for what purpose?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
It probably goes without saying but any suspicions towards me should be baseless as I really have not thrown anything out that would make me a Mafioso.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Lying? So you are saying you were no Timebomb? Were you a defuser then and if so who did you defuse to get your role? What was your condition?
Entirely useless but COULD HAVE BEEN super useful? So the moment were it could have been useful is gone already? Why? Were would it have been useful and for what purpose?
I'm not lying, they are. I was a time bomb and got my role by lynching non-Townie Holt.
It is a role I'm not interested in using in this game at this point, so, that moment is gone, yeah.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Be it to lack of presence or lack of insight on some developments in the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm not lying, they are. I was a time bomb and got my role by lynching non-Townie Holt.
It is a role I'm not interested in using in this game at this point, so, that moment is gone, yeah.
Pretty convenient excuse.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I didnt unlock anything, I am now just a regular townie. Someone defused me.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I will come back in a fee hours and read the developments. I think I know what Haku is saying, but well, if we are to lynch him, then we lynch.

If I got it right he would be a mortician or something among those lines, but janitor just died on the same night he got the role, so...

I will go now and come back later to check.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'm not lying, they are. I was a time bomb and got my role by lynching non-Townie Holt.
It is a role I'm not interested in using in this game at this point, so, that moment is gone, yeah.
Seraph and i are both lying then? Alright...

You could have pretended any oter thing, but getting your role by lynching Holt? When Seraph and i both tried to defuse you before this lynch happened?
So it really is either you lying or both Seraph and i lying. Which is pretty dumb. If we had managed to lynch you yesterday and you had turned out townie, people would have known Seraph and i were lying, why would we have gained from lying about it. That makes no sense at all to throw away 2 mafias in order to throw suspicion towards one townie.

Your case is truly undefendable at this point.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
If I got it right he would be a mortician or something among those lines, but janitor just died on the same night he got the role, so...
My role is technically usable. I'm just not going to use it as personal preference.
Actually, I guess I'm getting lynched today, anyways, so this is moot.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm not lying, they are. I was a time bomb and got my role by lynching non-Townie Holt.
It is a role I'm not interested in using in this game at this point, so, that moment is gone, yeah.
So you only got it last night then. Why didn't you come out with that condition earlier though, I mean someone else (was it @Demonspeed ?) already came out with that condition way earlier, it could have helped you if you said "I also got the same condition" back then.

I didnt unlock anything, I am now just a regular townie. Someone defused me.
Told you so. That is if you are telling the truth ofc. XD

I will come back in a fee hours and read the developments. I think I know what Haku is saying, but well, if we are to lynch him, then we lynch.

If I got it right he would be a mortician or something among those lines, but janitor just died on the same night he got the role, so...

I will go now and come back later to check.
But the Janitor died last night so there never was a moment for it to be used anyway. If it was Mortician then Haku would have said that the role is useless from now on and not that the moment passed already implying that there was a moment for it to be used. Plus the Janitor was in [] parts so it wasn't even the main role. Makes no sense to me why hosts would give Haku a full time Mortician role for what could be a Janitor only use on the Mafia side.

My role is technically usable. I'm just not going to use it as personal preference.
Actually, I guess I'm getting lynched today, anyways, so this is moot.
Then just tell us already what your role is! If you die anyway you can come out anyway as well.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
You could have pretended any oter thing, but getting your role by lynching Holt? When Seraph and i both tried to defuse you before this lynch happened?
Just going to quote this part since I can't stand factually wrong arguments.
Me getting defused has nothing to do with me getting my role. My condition was not getting defused. The way the rules are explained, I could have been defused and then get my own role by lynching Holt.

So you only got it last night then. Why didn't you come out with that condition earlier though, I mean someone else (was it @Demonspeed ?) already came out with that condition way earlier, it could have helped you if you said "I also got the same condition" back then.
I did, on Day 1.

Then just tell us already what your role is! If you die anyway you can come out anyway as well.
Why? It's not like knowing my role will do anything, it's not something anyone can prove. I did not use it last night and will continue to not use it on the off chance I live to see another night. So, let's just pretend I'm vanilla Townie.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,678
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Is your full potential something cool?

:heh
Passive Role, huh? Seems more strange to me than an easily to prove role for something that took so long to get. Gonna be hard to prove you Townie till we get Dets who found out their sanity. But alright then, at least you claimed something. And why fishy? DD was screaming all day phases long to not get defused so his condition was probably the same but he is most likely already defused by now either by mafia or by townies who want to "level up".
Strange? I revealed that I was TB and my condition D1. I advised people to vote Holt since we learned about that color thing. Maybe that without that Assassin, Holt would still be alive right now. Fishy because you lied in the first place, it's not like there was anyone particularly in danger anyway and those who didn't want to get defused could say it here, I did D1. The way you and DD play are different. There is a similarity though, both of you ended up voting for Erin last DP. DD was even among the first to initiate the bandwagon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Won't be able to post much for some time but I'll follow the discussions on my phone.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Just going to quote this part since I can't stand factually wrong arguments.
Me getting defused has nothing to do with me getting my role. My condition was not getting defused. The way the rules are explained, I could have been defused and then get my own role by lynching Holt.
You're right, i confused myself there. My bad.

Though it doesn't change anything at all of what i said earlier. You getting your role by lynching Holt is possible as you're saying, but Seraph and i both getting nothing from defusing you is still on the table. You're saying we're lying, so i'd like to hear your token on this. Why would 2 mafia buddies (Seraph and i, since you're accusing us of lying), why 2 mafia buddies lie about you?
What would we gain from lying? Trying to get a townie lynched? And if we succeed and you turn out to be townie, people will immediately realise we were lying all along? Why the fuck would we have lied about it?
No dude, both Seraph and i tried to defuse you, with nobody else having defused you; and neither of us unlocked out potential. Either we are both lying about it which makes no sense, or you're lying about being townie. There's no way you can defend that.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just going to quote this part since I can't stand factually wrong arguments.
Me getting defused has nothing to do with me getting my role. My condition was not getting defused. The way the rules are explained, I could have been defused and then get my own role by lynching Holt.

I did, on Day 1.

Why? It's not like knowing my role will do anything, it's not something anyone can prove. I did not use it last night and will continue to not use it on the off chance I live to see another night. So, let's just pretend I'm vanilla Townie.
So it is not Investigator then as that would need a ??? dead player.
But if it is Mortician wouldn't it be good to use last night on somebody to have something you could bring forward now?
Also next night phase gets skipped so you can only survive till next day phase.
Did you got a secondary role or not?


:heh


Strange? I revealed that I was TB and my condition D1. I advised people to vote Holt since we learned about that color thing. Maybe that without that Assassin, Holt would still be alive right now. Fishy because you lied in the first place, it's not like there was anyone particularly in danger anyway and those who didn't want to get defused could say it here, I did D1. The way you and DD play are different. There is a similarity though, both of you ended up voting for Erin last DP. DD was even among the first to initiate the bandwagon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Won't be able to post much for some time but I'll follow the discussions on my phone.
Nah, I just find it strange that all you get was a passive Role for all that trouble. Did you got a secondary Role in [] for like one use only?

James if you doubt demon reveal,then you need to also doubt me considering D2 I confirmed demon as townie because of me unlocking my full potential
If you play risky Mafia you could both be mafia. But i doubt so you, Demon and Taku and whoever Taku defused or whoever defused Taku are townies till I get a det telling me otherwise.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,678
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Of course I have another role. You don't?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Hardy, did you seriously throw away the chance of unlocking your fantastic role with the very safe lynch of Holt yesterday by locking on someone else on the off-chance of getting a triple lynch?

Should have at least been consistent with your plays. I say your lynch is long overdue...
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
You're right, i confused myself there. My bad.

Though it doesn't change anything at all of what i said earlier. You getting your role by lynching Holt is possible as you're saying, but Seraph and i both getting nothing from defusing you is still on the table. You're saying we're lying, so i'd like to hear your token on this. Why would 2 mafia buddies (Seraph and i, since you're accusing us of lying), why 2 mafia buddies lie about you?
What would we gain from lying? Trying to get a townie lynched? And if we succeed and you turn out to be townie, people will immediately realise we were lying all along? Why the fuck would we have lied about it?
No dude, both Seraph and i tried to defuse you, with nobody else having defused you; and neither of us unlocked out potential. Either we are both lying about it which makes no sense, or you're lying about being townie. There's no way you can defend that.
It doesn't change anything, nor I claim it did. Just pointed out since it would be wrong to base opinions on that.

And again, factually speaking, no, people won't realize you were lying, not hundred percent at least, because I won't die as a time bomb, I will die as my unlocked role. Which means there will be a chance to claim I lied about my temporary role, just like James, meaning you two did not necessarily lie.

So it is not Investigator then as that would need a ??? dead player.
But if it is Mortician wouldn't it be good to use last night on somebody to have something you could bring forward now?
Also next night phase gets skipped so you can only survive till next day phase.
Did you got a secondary role or not?
True, I forgot we are skipping next night.
I did get a secondary role and used it. I don't see any reason to hide that part, at least. I tried to kill Hardy using it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top