If Ignia it would have impressive. Merc is a water dragon and with his magic lifting water is a simple feat.
You can't swim in the sky that's where the water is.Swimming through something is not a feat of strength, I can swim too so I am stronger than Acnologia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That water was going to kill Natsu so i doubt you can survive it.Ignia can naturally fly which is not supporting your point, I can swim through something to do I am Acno level strong then.
No i don't it that offensive spell was so powerful Ignia swam through it. Acno no problem doing the same. What does lifting has do anything he can't really damage his opponent.That does not excuse him for not having shown feats close to that level of feat Merc did. See how that works? So you basically agree with me that it is an offensive power and it does scale to how it is
Well he thinks Merc is Multi-Continental Level when he did building level damage.Ha, and I could say the water is hax too. It's easy to claim these things. As for trusting you on the meteor, don't be ridiculous.
In the end you can't provide any proof for your claims, either in the manga or outside of it. So i'll end my part in this little debate just by saying: Igneel wins, "trust me I found the mad and the speed and it is not even remotely close, get over it " lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How do you know size of it. Has Mashima stated that anywhere. You literally assumed it yourself.21,584,324.7
Bulding Level Damage. Acno can easily take it head on.how do you know he can tank that level of damage since he never displayed such durability?