Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 447 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 447 Spoilers & Discussion

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
It wouldn't be surprising but a full transformation ftw would be a bit sudden considering Yama is the only one capable while Paul and doom can't that would be a stretch, a level 3 or 4 form can get the job done cause it admin powers as long as it touch gado he is screwed, him cycling through the higher levels cause instincts or irregular or red thryssa being sentient, is just too much imo this quickly, orb and revolution sure those are his natural powers, he didn't master the orb right away either.

It's not about kallavan it's about finishing his training, i know he can be stubborn about certain things for the sake of strength, just going by common sense someone like gado opposing him using a level 7 form, is a no question asked thorn 1 atleast, at this point Siu is purposely using the restrictions as a excuse to introduce a way for bam to use his admin powers directly, without changes to his physical body or being corrupted like the red orb bit, without transformation he would have already broken the restriction anyway.

the thorns must have reached bullshit levels op and functions expanded greatly, if bam is trying so hard to resist using them, he must be certain that activating them will cause him more harm than good when it's comes to his training and mentality, but blue and red thryssa transformation are already in restrictions territory anyway its not a base power, it's 2 powers in 1, who knows maybe transformation can take thorn ignition or revolution to the next level, since it can materialize his inner powers even further.
Let me opine that Bam's near future goal is to get strong enough to rescue his master Jinsung, and to accomplish that he will use anything including the Thorns, at least that is his way of thinking. However both Karaka and Evankhell had persuaded him to not rush into something he is currently unfit to do.
His secondary goal is to protect his friends as they climb the tower together.

Basically Bam will need the Thorn because Jahad is gunning for him now, and Jahad will keep sending stronger foes in greater numbers to the point where Bam will be incapable of protecting his friends (something very important to him).

The Thryssas are impressive, but they are only partial administrator powers, NOT complete administrator powers. The Thorn however is the real deal. It is the weapon specifically delivered for the express purpose of defeating the most powerful (and also immortal) person in the Tower, King Jahad. More and more Bam will be needing greater power just to survive.

The Thorn is inevitable as I see it.

darkraoul

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Not sure if it works like that. If Rak's bloodline, by example, is "purer" than the elders, he could have way more power despite of the age difference (although it should take some time to get there, of course).

Look at Yuri. Although she is quite young in ToG standards, her similarity to her head seems stronger than with any other member.

But seeing the elder like that, i remember Jinsung's talk with Maschenny about the ancient beasts hiding in FUG. If there are more than him, FUG is way more powerful than i expected.
Yeah but Jinsung also said the older you get the stronger you become

Last edited:

Moyga

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
It wouldn't be surprising but a full transformation ftw would be a bit sudden considering Yama is the only one capable while Paul and doom can't that would be a stretch, a level 3 or 4 form can get the job done cause it admin powers as long as it touch gado he is screwed, him cycling through the higher levels cause instincts or irregular or red thryssa being sentient, is just too much imo this quickly, orb and revolution sure those are his natural powers, he didn't master the orb right away either.
As people have already brought up, there is a high probability that the dog people were results of experiments done by the workshop related to messing around with ignition weapons or things like that. There is a decent chance that the entire ability of manifesting these dog powers is something that was aiming toward what Baam is doing now/about to do, so I wouldn't be that surprised if Baam transforms faster like he's just picked up a glove that was perfectly designed for him all along. I hope that there is more significance behind this ability and its origin and why Baam is getting it as opposed to it just being some random logicless powerup that is never really explained. Hopefully we do get a better explanation for how and why the dog people were created.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Poor Karaka.

He's less relevent in this battle than Rak or AA.

Will he redeem himself?

As people have already brought up, there is a high probability that the dog people were results of experiments done by the workshop related to messing around with ignition weapons or things like that.

Doom said he hates Lo Po Bia Family. That could be his origins story.

Moyga

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Poor Karaka.

He's less relevent in this battle than Rak or AA.

Will he redeem himself?

Doom said he hates Lo Po Bia Family. That could be his origins story.
Yeah, that's exactly why I think the workshop was involved in their origin. SIU probably showed that flashback for a reason. It would be strange if its never brought up again. Unless I am remembering wrong, those 3 brothers basically woke up with no memory about where they came from or anything according to Yama. That means that they were probably created or messed with. In fact, maybe what Baam saw is a memory that Doom himself doesn't remember that took place during the experiments.

Baam is using the dogkin style power to manifest the power of a being inside him as a physical outer form.
Based on the artwork, it seems highly likely that Doom also has something inside him which he manifests when he uses his power, all the eyes and so on suggest that. Doom seems to be manifesting a living thing. The fact that all the other dog peoples power comes from Doom suggests that all the other dog people are just receiving fragments of whatever 'being' is inside Doom and since Doom is in control of that being, he can also control the fragments of the being and therefore the other dogkin people. That makes it seem very similar to the ignition weapon experiments.

Madelin

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
I wonder though

If everyone just receive a fragment to become dogkin, sooner or later Doom will run out of fragment 😅.

But that theory about Baylord brother being one of the earliest victim of the living ignition experiment though 🤔

Wouldn't Doom being the last predecessor of ancient anima fits rather well with the theme of this arc? 'Ancient anima' theory also connects rather well with his hatred towards Lo Po Bia, being the other prominent anima family (ancient anima race might have been swindled to extinction by LPB, which give rise to Doom's hatred towards Yaslacha)

The other crackpot theory that is an extension of this theory is - each of the native one's race got swindled into extinction by multiple Family Head that also kinda stole their powers.

Yeon has relation with Evie's race
Lo Po Bia's with Doom
TBA

Last edited:

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I wonder though

If everyone just receive a fragment to become dogkin, sooner or later Doom will run out of fragment 😅.

But that theory about Baylord brother being one of the earliest victim of the living ignition experiment though 🤔

Wouldn't Doom being the last predecessor of ancient anima fits rather well with the theme of this arc? 'Ancient anima' theory also connects rather well with his hatred towards Lo Po Bia, being the other prominent anima family (ancient anima race might have been swindled to extinction by LPB, which give rise to Doom's hatred towards Yaslacha)

The other crackpot theory that is an extension of this theory is - each of the native one's race got swindled into extinction by multiple Family Head that also kinda stole their powers.

Yeon has relation with Evie's race
Lo Po Bia's with Doom
TBA
Unless the fragments are like seeds from a tree or spawns, in which case It can go on indefinitely, Just like any living being.

Vitala

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Damn now i see that i was in the wrong all this time.
Yeon hana received her power from an ancient, i wonder what was the purpose of zahard group in the tower if they didn't even have their own powers, bunch of losers indeed.
Yarashta received his powers from an ancient race too probably doom parents, anima is a skill that existed in the tower before the entrance of the ten.
Zahard who should have never been king, killed an entire race with some FH because they were afraid of their power, the tower must have been hella dumb at that time to let a bunch of weaklings in the tower.
Arie hon same,that sword technique must come from an ancient demon otherwise it doesn't make sense.
Koon eduan? It doesn't seem like he took his powers attributes from someone, well he is the father of a mc so it's his power.
Ha yurin i'am sure she received her power like kallavan received his, she recived red eob.
Hendo lok bloodmader probably received his power from the rock native one or maybe it was rak himself and he just lost his memory.
Ari han lmao, the guy who just exist to complete the list, he probably hasn't received a power from a native because his power looks meh, needleship lol, just an arie for the poor.
Spells existed in the tower before the entrance of zahard and co so arlene learned sorcery from an ancient witch .
What about V i wonder, the choosen king,tension could not have been his only power or maybe he was like baam simply a genius.
Anyway we were all in the dark for so long, irregulars was a lie, the true important group in the tower are natives one and ancient from ancient times, they are the true powerhouse, irregulars just stolen their land and powers with the assistance of Guardians who were afraid of natives one growing too powerful.

One Peace

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I just looked at your profile pic, Bam with his wings and the thorn stabbed inside of him, preparing to shooting a beam.
Yeah I needed a pfp to be able to post when I joined and I only had that. Doesn't mean I have to like Yama's ugly SS8 transformation.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
People want beauty and Power to Go hand in hand, but that's rarely the case. Very hard to have something that is both beautifull and powerful irl. I think ugly things scream danger more than beautifull ones in fact. And Yama is supposed to be dangerous, not glamourous.

Mizaistorm

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
give the men some slack you have hundred of characters who can transform ,you can't make them all cool just distinguishable.

One Peace

Reaction score
Country
France
Vitala: for irregulars to have trouble climbing the tower, there needed to be a fitting danger. The current tower is a joke to irregulars, and there doesn't seem to be many creatures dangerous enough (except if they've been wiped out but I don't see why they would).

What's left are ancients: they were dangerous enough to the irregulars and that's probably why Zahard tried to wipe them out and curse their bloodlines: can't let one of them grow strong enough with time to challenge his empire.

Wha

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Yeah I needed a pfp to be able to post when I joined and I only had that. Doesn't mean I have to like Yama's ugly SS8 transformation.
I meant no offense, it was just like a drunk guy with a bottle of vodka in his left hand telling me that alcohol is bad / i shouldn't enjoy it - if you get what i mean.

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
give the men some slack you have hundred of characters who can transform ,you can't make them all cool just distinguishable.
Unsure if replying to me or not.

But I *do* like the Yama transformation. I'm not a big fan of most of the others. I think it's the fact that it's 'partial' that looks clunky to me, IMO of course. Maybe a 'full' would be better? Though some of the accoutrements on the trans look a bit much. Like something off of a throwaway monster from One Punch Man.

That said, I'd much rather the transformations stay in the Cage, and not see Baam doing one. He has more than enough to fall back on and explore already - but of course he had to get transformative abilities from this arc as well.

Although one comes to expect the clunky, partial transformations from the canine characters. Baam looks ridiculous holding up a chicken-head on his forearm that he doesn't know how it got there. It just adds to his ineptitude which I was hoping we had gotten past for the most part. And it simultaneously makes him aesthetically uglier to boot which matches his goofy, naive look.

All this while facing off against a HR.

It's like in the Green Lantern movie when Ryan Reynolds is learning he has unlimited powers - all he has to do is wish/imagine them. Et voila, they form and he's like 'whoa!' and it just comes across... I don't know. It's a web-comic after all.

One Peace

Reaction score
Country
France
Heh I get it, it can be ironic yeah, but dw I'm not telling you not to enjoy it, just that I kinda find it ridiculous past some point (especially this chapter, a beam made of trees, wth is that?). SIU should just embrace the dbz style instead of trying to come up with things to just make beams out of them.

I miss the fights from old times (before the train I think?) there were a few beams yes but at least it wasn't just that and there weren't beams of everything.

link to the past

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
Heh I get it, it can be ironic yeah, but dw I'm not telling you not to enjoy it, just that I kinda find it ridiculous past some point (especially this chapter, a beam made of trees, wth is that?). SIU should just embrace the dbz style instead of trying to come up with things to just make beams out of them.

I miss the fights from old times (before the train I think?) there were a few beams yes but at least it wasn't just that and there weren't beams of everything.
Big shinshu fights are expected though going up the tower, if you didn't see big shinshu fights between high rankers at all or were rare it would be weird i think and not the other way around. Having all that power and not using shinshu is like going in a fight handicapped, like what happened between Hell Joe and Urek, the only reason it worked out ok for Urek is both due to the big difference in power between them and Bam's help. Why should all these mighty characters handicap themselves when going into a difficult fight? Plus shinshu is known for its elemental properties.

Last edited:

hunterxyamani

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
people seems to forget that the true goal of thi manhwa is to collect all the key to unlock the next floor... there are something or someone really scary that made jahad stop at that floor and seal it away... the whole V vs Jahad war was because of the floor and jahad who wanted to stop climbing! baam will climb and clear the whole tour, that's his true purpose ! defeating jahad and the heads is a step and he will probably face more dangerous people after he unlock the tower...

God hole

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
people seems to forget that the true goal of thi manhwa is to collect all the key to unlock the next floor... there are something or someone really scary that made jahad stop at that floor and seal it away... the whole V vs Jahad war was because of the floor and jahad who wanted to stop climbing! baam will climb and clear the whole tour, that's his true purpose ! defeating jahad and the heads is a step and he will probably face more dangerous people after he unlock the tower...
Hum no, we still don't know why zahard stopped climbing. Maybe the reason why the admin of floor 135th is so aggresive is BECAUSE zahard stopped climbing, not the other way around. Who knows, there could be dozens of reasons as to why he stopped climbing and why the admin of the next floor is an angry boi.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean, it would be stupid of arlen and V to continue climbing if they knew that the admin of floor 135 is going to kill them. So there must be something else in all of this.

toil

Reaction score
Country
United States
Although one comes to expect the clunky, partial transformations from the canine characters. Baam looks ridiculous holding up a chicken-head on his forearm that he doesn't know how it got there. It just adds to his ineptitude which I was hoping we had gotten past for the most part. And it simultaneously makes him aesthetically uglier to boot which matches his goofy, naive look.
Going to agree to strongly disagree, I think: I like the concept as an evolution of the old “lobster” and I like what SIU seems to be doing with “external” transforms for the mains. Yama gets a palette swap and has a separate external “frame” it looks like, and if Baam winds up transforming I’d rather he be enveloped in an exoskeleton thing than, you know, go full werewolf on us. Also goes well with the mostly-external thorns and the puncturing dynamic.

It also prospectively seems easier to make work with Baam down the line because it lets Baam get tough without getting jacked.